PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Tonight's games

Hibee Ryan
29-01-2013, 07:02 PM
Didn't see a thread for tonight's games so thought I'd make one! Feel free to delete if there is one

Currently watching the Sunderland vs Swansea game but flicking over to the juve game now and then

Hermit Crab
29-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Didn't see a thread for tonight's games so thought I'd make one! Feel free to delete if there is one

Currently watching the Sunderland vs Swansea game but flicking over to the juve game now and then

Just seen that the Motherwell v Dundee utd match was called off at 17:45 due to a waterlogged pitch. Hope that's not going to happen tomorrow.

So far its villa 0-2 Newcastle
QPR 0-0 Man City
Stoke 1-0 Wigan

Baldy Foghorn
29-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Just seen that the Motherwell v Dundee utd match was called off at 17:45 due to a waterlogged pitch. Hope that's not going to happen tomorrow.

QPR 0-0 Man City
Stoke 1-0 Wigan

Ross County are meant to have done work to their pitch, and will be placing covers over pitch until some time tomorrow, this should ensure the game goes ahead as planned.....

hibsbollah
29-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Balotelli signing for Mee-lan.
Not a game, i know :greengrin

Burkina Faso knock out the holders Zambia in the ACN.

Hermit Crab
29-01-2013, 08:22 PM

QPR 0-0 Man City
Stoke 1-0 Wigan

Stoke now 2-2 and villa 1-2

Hermit Crab
29-01-2013, 08:22 PM
Ross County are meant to have done work to their pitch, and will be placing covers over pitch until some time tomorrow, this should ensure the game goes ahead as planned.....

Hope so mate. Looking forward to it.

Baldy Foghorn
29-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Hope so mate. Looking forward to it.

I will confirm the latest tomorrow before we set off......Should be OK hopefully......

Tynie01011973
29-01-2013, 08:43 PM
'Arry's Boys held Citeh to a 0-0 draw

Jonnyboy
29-01-2013, 08:45 PM

As did I :agree: Game was as dull as dishwater though. All that money swilling around the EPL and poor, poor fare on offer.

As an aside, has Adam Johnson ever actually played well at any time in his career? Whenever I've seen him he's been gash

Sergey
29-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Leiston 1 Wealdstone 1 :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
29-01-2013, 08:47 PM
I will confirm the latest tomorrow before we set off......Should be OK hopefully......

If there are covers down on the pitch it surely will go ahead.

Hibee Ryan
29-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Anyone see the end of the lazio vs juve game? Two goals in injury time. The first for juve which saw them taking it to extra time and then the second for lazio which saw them winning THEN juve ran straight from kick off, had a one on one saved and missed an open goal! All in the space of 6 minutes

Hibee Ryan
29-01-2013, 08:49 PM
As did I :agree: Game was as dull as dishwater though. All that money swilling around the EPL and poor, poor fare on offer.

As an aside, has Adam Johnson ever actually played well at any time in his career? Whenever I've seen him he's been gash

Adam Johnson is English so all you'll ever here done there is that he has "potential". Any English player gets it incredibly easy done there. Wayne Rooney is the prime example

Baldy Foghorn
29-01-2013, 08:52 PM
If there are covers down on the pitch it surely will go ahead.

Indeed, but my OCD will kick in, and by the time I see you, I will probably have phoned them a dozen times:greengrin

NoTottiNoParty
29-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Anyone see the end of the lazio vs juve game? Two goals in injury time. The first for juve which saw them taking it to extra time and then the second for lazio which saw them winning THEN juve ran straight from kick off, had a one on one saved and missed an open goal! All in the space of 6 minutes

Aye! What an ending- atmosphere looked immense as well

Hibee Ryan
29-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Aye! What an ending- atmosphere looked immense as well
Amazing finish! Would of loved extra time though

It was mental! The lazio fans are a bit bad for that ie only coming out for the big games! However they made a hell of a racket despite there being massive areas of empty seats!

Hermit Crab
29-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Indeed, but my OCD will kick in, and by the time I see you, I will probably have phoned them a dozen times:greengrin

Better safe than sorry.