PDA

View Full Version : NHC Inverness

Iceman1875
29-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Been up working in Inverness the last couple of days, decided to take a jaunt to the stadium to see the ground. Went in through the main door and met mr Butcher who had just finished with the press - ICT have just signed two guys, Jordan someone from QPR and a boy on loan from Leeds. Had a brief chat with Terry and how I supported Hibs in which he pointed to the door!

I was made very welcome and was given a brief stadium tour by the receptionist - such friendly people up here!

I was hoping to see Barry McKay to understand how the hell he missed that sitter on Saturday at ER!

ICT, definatly my second club in the SPL now :D

Billy Whizz
29-01-2013, 02:05 PM
Been up working in Inverness the last couple of days, decided to take a jaunt to the stadium to see the ground. Went in through the main door and met mr Butcher who had just finished with the press - ICT have just signed two guys, Jordan someone from QPR and a boy on loan from Leeds. Had a brief chat with Terry and how I supported Hibs in which he pointed to the door!

I was made very welcome and was given a brief stadium tour by the receptionist - such friendly people up here!

I was hoping to see Barry McKay to understand how the hell he missed that sitter on Saturday at ER!

ICT, definatly my second club in the SPL now :D

Well done Caley. Did you ask him about the Danny wilson situation

hibby rae
29-01-2013, 02:13 PM
I always like to see Caley do well (except when they would always pump us!). My mum's from Inverness and my Grandad was a life long supporter of the pre-merger Inverness Caley.

Iceman1875
29-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Didn't ask him about Wilson, only spoke to him for 30 seconds! Contemplated offering Kuqi, Kajabi and Galbraith to him in exchange for Shinnie.....or his receptionist lol ;)

Northern Hibby
30-01-2013, 01:01 AM
Try living up here when the ******* are consistently whipping our asses, you learn to, lets just say, not like them as much!!