PDA

View Full Version : tae see oorsel's as others see us

jabis
28-01-2013, 10:01 PM
should we not have a thread about other fans forums,whether it's about us,or just a really funny one(JKB banned)

?

HibeeSince85
28-01-2013, 10:23 PM
should we not have a thread about other fans forums,whether it's about us,or just a really funny one(JKB banned)

?

Good idea but I've had a look over some of their forums(except KB - Never had the urge to stain my browser by typing the link) but they don't really talk about us much(the other teams, no KB)

jabis
28-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Good idea but I've had a look over some of their forums(except KB - Never had the urge to stain my browser by typing the link) but they don't really talk about us much(the other teams, no KB)

:idea: maybe a bad one,but we have had some great links.

buggered if I can think of any at the moment,before you ask :greengrin

jabis
28-01-2013, 11:12 PM
caleythistleonline.com

the danny wilson thread,kb posted the caley fan saying "what the hell has it to do with you"to a hibs fan.

never posted his apology :rolleyes:

frazeHFC
28-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Aberdeen forum is a funny read atm. Don't care what teams post about us, i don't care if they hate us cos i hate them more! :wink:

Hibrandenburg
29-01-2013, 06:32 AM
Like the idea! Gives me an excuse to nose around and see what others are up to. :-)

Obviously I've reached the curtain twitcher age.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-01-2013, 07:15 AM
I was thinking about this thing the other day.

Dundee Utd fans referring to us as Hivs

It was a simple thread about us signing their former player.

I have little thoughts of Dundee Utd (other than them signing Skacel) and it amazed we that they saw us in this way, as would refer to hearts, the rangers or Celtic.

Bit random

givescotlandfreedom
29-01-2013, 11:05 AM

I have little thoughts of Dundee Utd (other than them signing Skacel) and it amazed we that they saw us in this way, as would refer to hearts, the rangers or Celtic.

Bit random

Bit rich from the Dundee Hivs fans.

Pretty Boy
29-01-2013, 11:10 AM

Bit random

A lot of other teams fans call us Hivs. Aberdeen, Motherwell and Sevco definitely do.

Hillarious and original.