PDA

View Full Version : Williams and Stevenson

shetlandhibee
27-01-2013, 05:30 PM
I thought Williams and Stevenson were our best players today. Stevenson IMO never put a foot wrong today and Williams was fantastic both get 10/10 from me today, i also thought handling was good when he came on:thumbsup:

hail1875hail
28-01-2013, 01:26 PM
also thought hanlon looked solid

Juice-Terry
28-01-2013, 01:41 PM
McPake looked much better than his recent displays. Wotherspoon was ***** again....

TheFamous1875
28-01-2013, 01:44 PM
I think ever since he's been making appearances and filling in, Stevenson's been amazing. It's like he's come of age. He was like a sore thumb when he came on yesterday, I hope there's a place for him in this team over some other posers we have in it. Either in CM, LB or LM, he can do a job. I for one would have him in instead of Deegan, I think.

I also thought Hanlon was solid at the back, I was well chuffed with him. I hope he can be consistent and play like that every week when he eventually 'comes of age'.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TheFamous1875
28-01-2013, 01:49 PM
I also think Handling needs more game time. He seems eager, energetic, composed and confident.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ancient hibee
28-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Handling will be a good player for us.

Sent by semaphore as the pigeon refused to come out in the cold.

Green Fish
28-01-2013, 07:59 PM
I haven't seen highlights yet but Stevenson always puts a shift in. What he lacks in ability he more than makes up for in hard work and determination.

I know, unlike other players, he was devastated after the cup final.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the Summer. He was out of contract after last season but had a clause in his contract that if he played so many games he would get a year extrension - mixed result for him as he wasn't able to negotiate higher wages. Hope he remains in PF plans.

As for Williams - dugs baws.

LioNeilMessi
28-01-2013, 09:44 PM
He must be wondering what he has to do to get into the starting line-up. I like Stevenson as a footballer, his passing is brilliant and he seems to have retained the footballing ethos from Mowbray/Collins era. He maybe isn't the match winner or the man to make us hard to beat but he definitely adds something to the team. I liked him in CM but we seem to have that position well covered, left back/midfield he's looked good - seems to have added a bit of pace.

Stevie Reid
28-01-2013, 09:54 PM
As for Williams - dugs baws.

Wow, really? Why wasn't this picked up at his medical?! :confused:

Jonnyboy
28-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Wow, really? Why wasn't this picked up at his medical?! :confused:

Thereby hangs another tail :greengrin