PDA

View Full Version : How are ticket sales for Cup game?

kj79
27-01-2013, 04:47 PM
If we don't advance in the cup I really worry about the rest of the season in terms of attendances/atmosphere around the club.

Doesn't help with those spawny debt ridden yams in that final but we really need to take care of business ourselves or its going to be a brutal few months with possible long term impact such as Pat away and yet another overhaul of squad etc or even just the loss in revenue of people giving up on this season will impact summer plans.

Close to a full house in cup essential as such an important game!! :flag::flag::flag:

Keith_M
27-01-2013, 04:55 PM
If we don't advance in the cup I really worry about the rest of the season in terms of attendances/atmosphere around the club.

Doesn't help with those spawny debt ridden yams in that final but we really need to take care of business ourselves or its going to be a brutal few months with possible long term impact such as Pat away and yet another overhaul of squad etc or even just the loss in revenue of people giving up on this season will impact summer plans.

Close to a full house in cup essential as such an important game!! :flag::flag::flag:

I don't actually get any of your logic.

Pat away? For not progressing in the Cup? :confused:

kj79
27-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Sorry if not clear but I was more implying if our season dies a death then the knives will be out rather than a sacking right then.

Top 6 to go for but wouldn't exactly be a positive atmosphere around club.

jabis
27-01-2013, 05:02 PM

dearie me,they're absolutely hoachin' on the board today :coffee:

Hiber-nation
27-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Sorry if not clear but I was more implying if our season dies a death then the knives will be out rather than a sacking right then.

Top 6 to go for but wouldn't exactly be a positive atmosphere around club.

"Dies a death" if we're knocked out the cup? Have a look at the table ya daftie.

JimBHibees
27-01-2013, 05:31 PM

Yep emboldened by a very lucky penalty shoot out win.

Big Frank
27-01-2013, 07:55 PM

Yep emboldened by a very lucky penalty shoot out win.

:agree:

Just Alf
27-01-2013, 07:58 PM
:D

Appolpgies ... Limited to only emoty thingy I can do on phone

Iggy Pope
27-01-2013, 08:11 PM

Only asking. Is KJ79 to do with the number of times you have knob-jockeyed? Or just tried?

Scouse Hibee
27-01-2013, 08:19 PM

Tell me this.................did you lick your fingers after your artisitc display yesterday?

Albanian Hibs
27-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Only asking. Is KJ79 to do with the number of times you have knob-jockeyed? Or just tried?

Haha you always make me laugh S!

Hibee Ryan
27-01-2013, 10:10 PM

So your title was "how are ticket sales for cup game?" But you don't even ask the question and instead post a load of crap about how if we lose one game then Fenlon will be sacked because losing the cup game will instantly ruin our season and make our players turn into a bunch of amateurs instantly....? Dodgy to say the least!

Back to the drawing board buddy.

1two
27-01-2013, 11:50 PM
LTYF

No heard that in a while

Speedy
28-01-2013, 08:34 AM
I'd be surprised if it was close to a full house.

I'd expect about 13500.

GoldenEagle
28-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Aberdeen have sold approx 3400 to date so looks like they will have a full away end.

Hibrandenburg
28-01-2013, 07:15 PM
So your title was "how are ticket sales for cup game?" But you don't even ask the question and instead post a load of crap about how if we lose one game then Fenlon will be sacked because losing the cup game will instantly ruin our season and make our players turn into a bunch of amateurs instantly....? Dodgy to say the least!

Back to the drawing board buddy.
Can't we just say **** off? After what I've seen recently they should definately stay away from drawing boards.

Albanian Hibs
28-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Aberdeen have sold approx 3400 to date so looks like they will have a full away end.

Really??

Edit: no need to answer. Just read their message board

delthehibee
28-01-2013, 08:06 PM

our league position is higher than your lowly ninth move along now

Borderhibbie76
28-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Remind me...who are the yams playing at weekend??