PDA

View Full Version : is it just me.....

hibby72
27-01-2013, 04:12 PM
is it just me but does it seem like every SPL team is progressing on field? even dundee, our football is pish and lucky to have half those points we have,everyone says it progress from last year but surely we have better wages,stadium etc to be a top 4 team always..something very wrong at the san siro me thinks............:cb

Mikey
27-01-2013, 04:14 PM
is it just me but does it seem like every SPL team is progressing on field? even dundee, our football is pish and lucky to have half those points we have,everyone says it progress from last year but surely we have better wages,stadium etc to be a top 4 team always..something very wrong at the san siro me thinks............:cb

:hilarious

Do you read hibs.net often?

The_Sauz
27-01-2013, 04:32 PM

It's just you :agree:

WestEndHibee
27-01-2013, 04:32 PM

sniff?

:stirrer:

jabis
27-01-2013, 04:49 PM

:fishin:

edinburghhibee
27-01-2013, 04:54 PM
tinted green glasses i think,, best game was v celtic then the sheep and we still got beat ,been to all home games and not been that impressed lack of pushing forward and goals....ps been a hibby 40yrs... just because i look at the bigger picture im a jambo,,,erses

Not because you are looking at the bigger picture... Because your not!

We have been utter pi$h for two seasons and lucky to stay up last season. This season we are battling for second place, no longer look push overs and we have a solid base to build on with our defence. Yes there are still improvements needed but with 40 years of watching hibs you should be able to see that we have improved under pat over the last year he's been at the club

Hibercelona
27-01-2013, 04:54 PM

They aren't progressing, we're simply falling back into the abyss.

Still.... a draw against Dundee and failing to conjure up 1 half decent chance against Aberdeen is apparently "progress". :rolleyes:

Hibercelona
27-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Not because you are looking at the bigger picture... Because your not!

We have been utter pi$h for two seasons and lucky to stay up last season. This season we are battling for second place, no longer look push overs and we have a solid base to build on with our defence. Yes there are still improvements needed but with 40 years of watching hibs you should be able to see that we have improved under pat over the last year he's been at the club

No we're not.

How can we be battling for 2nd place, when there's absolutely no battle from us on the park?

We'll be very lucky to finish in the top 6 where we should be comfortably finishing each season at the very least.

edinburghhibee
27-01-2013, 04:58 PM

Still.... a draw against Dundee and failing to conjure up 1 half decent chance against Aberdeen is apparently "progress". :rolleyes:

Griffith flick to back post... Decent chance

Doyle header at back post... Decent chance

Aberdeen attacking for most of the match and still keeping a clean sheet... Decent point away from home

jabis
27-01-2013, 04:58 PM

spoony, griff,so the rest of your points are null and void :aok:

Mikey
27-01-2013, 04:59 PM

They almost always are :agree:

hibby72
27-01-2013, 05:01 PM
No we're not.

How can we be battling for 2nd place, when there's absolutely no battle from us on the park?

We'll be very lucky to finish in the top 6 where we should be comfortably finishing each season at the very least.
thankyou
Hibercelona you can see it also:thumbsup: (http://www.hibs.net/member.php?7812-Hibercelona)

Hibercelona
27-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Griffith flick to back post... Decent chance

Doyle header at back post... Decent chance

Aberdeen attacking for most of the match and still keeping a clean sheet... Decent point away from home

Is that what we're classifying as good chances these days?

Doyle was never going to generate enough power on the header to score from that angle. As for Leigh Griffiths "golden chance". It was a flick and hope, nothing more.

Their goal keeper had an absolute field day and will be wishing he could be playing against us there every week.

edinburghhibee
27-01-2013, 05:04 PM
No we're not.

We are 3 points off 2nd ya clown!!!

Have a word with yourself we are building a decent team here it lacks pace and creativity I agree but it's a work in progress these things can't always happen straight away you build a solid base which we have then you add the creativity and pace as you go. If we finish in the top 6 this year that's acceptable progress in my book.

jabis
27-01-2013, 05:06 PM

Doyle was never going to generate enough power on the header to score from that angle. As for Leigh Griffiths "golden chance". It was a flick and hope, nothing more.

Their goal keeper had an absolute field day and will be wishing he could be playing against us there every week.

null and void.

Hibercelona
27-01-2013, 05:06 PM
They almost always are :agree:

That rich. :hilarious

Wheres your weekly thread on how the fans are to blame for not giving the board enough money?

edinburghhibee
27-01-2013, 05:07 PM

You asked for decent chances, princess

jabis
27-01-2013, 05:10 PM

Wheres your weekly thread on how the fans are to blame for not giving the board enough money?

constuctive,and appreciated :thumbsup:

Hibrandenburg
27-01-2013, 05:14 PM

Think most of your mates will probably agree with you :agree:

Hibercelona
27-01-2013, 05:15 PM
You asked for decent chances, princess

You didn't give me any examples of decent chances, but never mind.

Winston Ingram
27-01-2013, 05:16 PM

If you can't see progress this season ten a wee trip to Dolland & Aitchison maybe required:agree:

Judas Iscariot
27-01-2013, 05:16 PM
Dunno why so many folk continually bite to this slavering erse/yam/both :rolleyes:

edinburghhibee
27-01-2013, 05:18 PM
You didn't give me any examples of decent chances, but never mind.

Keep up, you got two decent chances from me and someone else mentioned spoonys which again was a decent chance.

Fail, must try better.

jabis
27-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Dunno why so many folk continually bite to this slavering erse/yam/both :rolleyes:

once his plooks calm down,and he feels able to mix with girls,he may see the errors of his ways.

more to be pitied than mocked.

Mikey
27-01-2013, 05:48 PM

As I was saying...............

jiggerman
27-01-2013, 06:16 PM
I'm very clear on this one.

We started the season well. Pat introduced players with the qualities we have been missing for some time, which showed and we picked up points.

recently we have began to struggle maintaining that performance level, but i don't see any reason to panic. December to the end of February is a classic "season defining" period, and just as our looked like we were wobbling RESULT wise Pat had steadied the ship and we have seen good results recently, conceding few and continually picking up points during this typically difficult period. as long as we continue to hang in there i am willing to bet an upturn in performances and winning results will be seen in a month or so with a combination of fresh faces and the return to form of individuals who we know can deliver but with our small squad have been to heavily relied on recently.

beating Celtic, taking points of away trips to hearts and Aberdeen

jiggerman
27-01-2013, 06:17 PM
is decent!

stupid phone won't allow me to edit properly!

Emerald
27-01-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm very clear on this one.

We started the season well. Pat introduced players with the qualities we have been missing for some time, which showed and we picked up points.

recently we have began to struggle maintaining that performance level, but i don't see any reason to panic. December to the end of February is a classic "season defining" period, and just as our looked like we were wobbling RESULT wise Pat had steadied the ship and we have seen good results recently, conceding few and continually picking up points during this typically difficult period. as long as we continue to hang in there i am willing to bet an upturn in performances and winning results will be seen in a month or so with a combination of fresh faces and the return to form of individuals who we know can deliver but with our small squad have been to heavily relied on recently.

beating Celtic, taking points of away trips to hearts and Aberdeen

That is a very reasonable statement. I hope you are right and we can look back on a very tough period as one where we managed to pick up points. If your theory pans out, I will be happy. I will not be happy if this turgid football continues though, so I really hope you are correct. Good points though. :aok:

Phil D. Rolls
28-01-2013, 12:13 PM

Jairmany calling.......Jairmany calling......

Pitiful.

Liberal Hibby
28-01-2013, 12:38 PM

Hope you've washed your hands since Saturday...