27-01-2013, 02:58 PM
sorry if allready posted but where was claros today ??/
:confused:

Sitting in the stand.

Mikey
27-01-2013, 02:59 PM

His loan extension hasn't been finalised yet.

Callum_62
27-01-2013, 02:59 PM
sitting in the stand.

unlikely he was dropped, so probably injured....unless his loan spell ran out earlier than what I expected

I believe we are trying to tie up a permanent deal tho

Cool_Hand_Luke
27-01-2013, 03:02 PM

Thought his loan was due to run out after today's game?

Vault Boy
27-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Paddy said that his head wasn't quite right. We need to finalize this deal ASAP.

hfc rd
27-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Maybe the Honduran FA didn't want him to play because the risk of injury as he's due to report for international duty this week.

hibby72
27-01-2013, 03:05 PM
Paddy said that his head wasn't quite right. We need to finalize this deal ASAP.
what a efin joke

Callum_62
27-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Paddy said that his head wasn't quite right.

Its got a bullet wound on it...no wonder its no right! :greengrin

MSK
27-01-2013, 03:07 PM
what a efin jokeWhy ?

Vault Boy
27-01-2013, 03:07 PM
what a efin joke

What is?

Mikey
27-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Thought his loan was due to run out after today's game?

Someone mentioned it on the match thread and it came from the club. Not sure if it's on the official site or through twitter though.

Or they could have been talking rubbish :greengrin

hfc rd
27-01-2013, 03:09 PM

But didn't his parent club not say that we can have for the rest of the season?

Vault Boy
27-01-2013, 03:16 PM
But didn't his parent club not say that we can have for the rest of the season?

He said it here: http://boo.fm/b1178201 (http://t.co/3aH48qZU)

To answer your question, I have no idea.

trev the hat
27-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Someone mentioned it on the match thread and it came from the club. Not sure if it's on the official site or through twitter though.

Or they could have been talking rubbish :greengrin

Mmmm

Hibercelona
27-01-2013, 03:48 PM

That's a disgrace if true.

A football players heart and mind should be in the game, even in times of uncertainty.

If he was at any other club, they would have told him to pull his head out and get on with the job.

Vault Boy
27-01-2013, 03:54 PM

A football players heart and mind should be in the game, even in times of uncertainty.

If he was at any other club, they would have told him to pull his head out and get on with the job.

There may be other reasons to it, I wouldn't say it's a disgrace.

Devine
27-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Seriously Claros is at best average and in my view pretty hopeless. The amount of games he's been half decent in are far outweighed by the nightmares he's had.

In any case he offers next to nothing different from Deegan & Taiwo get shot whether his 'head is right' or not and bring in a different type of midfielder

Gmack7
27-01-2013, 04:05 PM

if we get robertson im not sure we should even extend his loan

HoboHarry
27-01-2013, 04:18 PM

Ridiculous statement. You are listed as "coaching staff" and yet that statement shows how little you know. Anyone who doesn't understand the importance of having a sportman/woman in the correct frame of mind has very clearly never played or competed at any level worth discussing.

Judas Iscariot
27-01-2013, 04:18 PM

What a slaver you are

Winston Ingram
27-01-2013, 04:20 PM

I'd agree wi that:agree:

Jim44
27-01-2013, 04:29 PM
I read over a week ago that he wouldn't be playing due to forthcoming international duties. I think it's daft if he was in the stand today. He could have been back home in Honduras for a few extra days before his international game.

God Petrie
27-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Seriously Claros is at best average and in my view pretty hopeless. The amount of games he's been half decent in are far outweighed by the nightmares he's had.

In any case he offers next to nothing different from Deegan & Taiwo get shot whether his 'head is right' or not and bring in a different type of midfielder

Presume you haven't watched him this season.

Beefster
27-01-2013, 04:42 PM

Claros is twice the player that either Deegan or Taiwo is.

number9dream
27-01-2013, 05:15 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if we cut Jorge loose after a deal for Robertson is done.
Montagua (?) will want a fee for the wee man and we are never going to pay one.
The club may be stringing him along as we negotiate a permanent contract for Robertson; that could explain [and justify] "head problems".
His ball-winning / scrapping / game-reading is better than Deegan or Taiwo but we have no shortage of centre mids and the books need to balance. I really hope what was Sproule's wage is going towards a player like Wylde - a wide man with pace...

Baldy Foghorn
27-01-2013, 05:20 PM
I read over a week ago that he wouldn't be playing due to forthcoming international duties. I think it's daft if he was in the stand today. He could have been back home in Honduras for a few extra days before his international game.

It was the cup tie Claros would not be playing in Jim, he was available Today but PF thought his mind was elsewhere.....

scoopyboy
27-01-2013, 05:25 PM
It was the cup tie Claros would not be playing in Jim, he was available Today but PF thought his mind was elsewhere.....

But not available on Wednesday either, maybe thought no point in playing him today when he couldn't play in the next two games.

Baldy Foghorn
27-01-2013, 05:46 PM
But not available on Wednesday either, maybe thought no point in playing him today when he couldn't play in the next two games.

Maybe Jock, but still strange....He has been fairly consistent recently, and I would have started him....

scoopyboy
27-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Maybe Jock, but still strange....He has been fairly consistent recently, and I would have started him....

So would I to be honest.

BEEJ
27-01-2013, 06:15 PM
I'd be surprised if we ended up signing both Claros on a permanent deal and Robertson, who is heavily rumoured to be on his way.

Perhaps what we're seeing at the moment is RP keeping both potential deals alive but playing one against the other.

Callum_62
27-01-2013, 08:46 PM
I'd be surprised if we ended up signing both Claros on a permanent deal and Robertson, who is heavily rumoured to be on his way.

Perhaps what we're seeing at the moment is RP keeping both potential deals alive but playing one against the other.

Hope not - much rather have Claros in there than Deegan or Taiwo

Claros has that touch of class that neither of these 2 have.

Dunno what it is with this forum...we have a guy with what 30+caps for his country and we want rid????

Vault Boy
27-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Hope not - much rather have Claros in there than Deegan or Taiwo

Claros has that touch of class that neither of these 2 have.

Dunno what it is with this forum...we have a guy with what 30+caps for his country and we want rid????

:agree: A much better ball player than Taiwo and Deegs in my opinion. He can pick a pass as well as make a tackle, which is important.

jabis
27-01-2013, 09:00 PM

:coffee:

neil7908
27-01-2013, 10:23 PM
:agree: A much better ball player than Taiwo and Deegs in my opinion. He can pick a pass as well as make a tackle, which is important.

Spot on, best midfielder at the club and certainly the most consistent.