PDA

View Full Version : pace

cloudy
27-01-2013, 02:53 PM
There is a severe lack of pace through the whole team, the strikers never look to get in behind, our wide men are really slow so everything is played to feet which forces us backwards everytime, big fan of Griffiths but his movement off the ball is shocking and he's not the only one.... I'd be playing young handling up top with sparky next week hopefully wylde and Robertson in from the start aswell... rant over

S.sct
27-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Think if its true about Robertson and Wylde PF will move to his preferred 4-2-3-1 formation. Actually could work with Cairney playing just behind Griffiths and a bit more pace wide left.

BSEJVT
27-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Think if its true about Robertson and Wylde PF will move to his preferred 4-2-3-1 formation. Actually could work with Cairney playing just behind Griffiths and a bit more pace wide left.

To be honest I am not that sure about Cairney, the few times I have seen him live on or telly he has done little to impress and always seems to be jogging along about 5 yards behind his man as if he is towing a truck behind him

sesoim
27-01-2013, 04:44 PM
There is a severe lack of pace through the whole team, the strikers never look to get in behind, our wide men are really slow so everything is played to feet which forces us backwards everytime, big fan of Griffiths but his movement off the ball is shocking and he's not the only one.... I'd be playing young handling up top with sparky next week hopefully wylde and Robertson in from the start aswell... rant over

I watch our games with the fast forward button pressed so that we just about look like we have some urgency.

If I could just find a button to make it look like our midfield are passing the ball forward they'd almost be entertaining.

Glory Lurker
27-01-2013, 04:46 PM
I watch our games with the fast forward button pressed so that we just about look like we have some urgency.

If I could just find a button to make it look like our midfield are passing the ball they'd almost be entertaining.

Nice one! I dinnae know whether tae :greengrin or :boo hoo:!

Eyrie
27-01-2013, 05:47 PM

If I could just find a button to make it look like our midfield are passing the ball forward they'd almost be entertaining.
That's what the "rewind" button is for.