PDA

View Full Version : Today's attendance

Gus Fring
26-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Just wanted to point out that todays attendance was 16,326. For a semi final in their home city I expected close to a sell out but thats only just over 3/4's full?

It's also only the 3rd highest attendance at ER in the last 8 weeks :wink:

Attendance v Hearts: 17,052
Attendance v Celtic: 16,805

Big team, gash support. :agree:

Carheenlea
26-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Who really cares? The ****s are in the League Cup final regardless of how many fans were present.

Given the excuses on here for not attending Hibs games we are not really in a position to be criticizing others.

Gus Fring
26-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Pretty sure most teams would get to the final if they cheated as much or as often as them. This shows that even when they are doing well they don't have the same level of support as Hibs.

A Hearts win means about as much as a Lance Armstrong one at them moment.

lyonhibs
26-01-2013, 07:20 PM
This fascination with attendances is absolute Yamtastic pish.

The barstewards are in a Cup Final. I'll be a happy chappy if I can say likewise for us come May.

26-01-2013, 08:43 PM
No no there must be some mistake surely as hearts are a big massive football club with over 400,000 fans they tell us. Surly selling out a "wee teams" stadium should have been easy :confused:

MSK
26-01-2013, 08:46 PM
This fascination with attendances is absolute Yamtastic pish.

The barstewards are in a Cup Final. I'll be a happy chappy if I can say likewise for us come May.Bollox ..I get it rammed down my throat fi the tramps that they have a bigger support every home game etc ...nowt wrong wi a wee bit humble pie is there ..their massive support was pretty non existant for a cup semi in their own city without live tv coverage so for that they can have this ...:fenlon & this ..:jmcp: ...& this ...:giruy:

Jonnyboy
26-01-2013, 08:48 PM
I heard Fester referring to it as the 'wee cup' so presumably they only took a wee support to ER

Scouse Hibee
26-01-2013, 08:49 PM
We're laughing at them, they'll be laughing at us for laughing at them and l couldnae give a flying **** whether it was a full or an empty hoose. They're in a cup final, something we would be creaming ourselves about!

hibs4thecup1988
26-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Bollox ..I get it rammed down my throat fi the tramps that they have a bigger support every home game etc ...nowt wrong wi a wee bit humble pie is there ..their massive support was pretty non existant for a cup semi in their own city without live tv coverage so for that they can have this ...:fenlon & this ..:jmcp: ...& this ...:giruy:

:top marks

Absolutely ridiculous that we should just forget this attendance was lower than 2 games for us in the last month after all them going on about selling out East and South. They can GTF. I despise them so much

kaimendhibs
26-01-2013, 10:33 PM
We're laughing at them, they'll be laughing at us for laughing at them and l couldnae give a flying **** whether it was a full or an empty hoose. They're in a cup final, something we would be creaming ourselves about!

But we wouldn't have cheated our way to it, or called it the wee cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davhibby
26-01-2013, 11:08 PM

But the big team don't care about the wee cup, they would rather concentrate on winning the big cup...oh wait

The Harp
26-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Just a few weeks ago they were wetting themselves at the prospect of them having the first full house at ER. They didn't even come close.

Pete
27-01-2013, 01:15 AM
If they cant sell out their end for a semi in their own city then they have no right to demand half the tickets for a final.

If it's Celtic then it should be 60/40 in favour of the hoops.

HoboHarry
27-01-2013, 01:21 AM
How much did Hibs make for hosting the game?

frazeHFC
27-01-2013, 03:40 AM
Bollox ..I get it rammed down my throat fi the tramps that they have a bigger support every home game etc ...nowt wrong wi a wee bit humble pie is there ..their massive support was pretty non existant for a cup semi in their own city without live tv coverage so for that they can have this ...:fenlon & this ..:jmcp: ...& this ...:giruy:

:hilarious :thumbsup:

GlenrothesHibee
27-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Embarrassing Hearts support tbh. We had more fans at a first division game than they had at a cup semi in their own city. And to think we sold out the Wonga Dome for our semi midweek.

Sprouleflyer
27-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Embarrassing Hearts support tbh. We had more fans at a first division game than they had at a cup semi in their own city. And to think we sold out the Wonga Dome for our semi midweek.

Don't think we did. Attendance for our semi at *********** was 16,112. However for being the wee team, only having a couple hundred less shows how much of a big team they are!!!