PDA

View Full Version : Yams v ICT at Easter Road this Sat (merged)

Pages : [1] 2 3

jae
23-01-2013, 02:49 PM
A wee peak into the future...... Is this how ER will be rocking this Saturday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/bowls/21163647 :flag::flag:

Kenny1875
23-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Bowls may be the most tragic sport there is. It's between that and speed walking.

Billy Whizz
23-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Anyone going to the Caley end?

Hibercelona
23-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Bowls may be the most tragic sport there is. It's between that and speed walking.

Bowls isn't that bad. Certainly no worse than the over hyped Snooker.

Jones28
23-01-2013, 02:56 PM
I think hearts will get pumped, 0-3 Caley!

CraigHibee
23-01-2013, 02:59 PM
more like this i reckon :wink:

http://themovierat.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/village-of-the-damned-original.jpg

monktonharp
23-01-2013, 03:04 PM
A wee peak into the future...... Is this how ER will be rocking this Saturday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/bowls/21163647 :flag::flag:seen worse at ER, for half-time entertainment if i'm honest:rolleyes: auld gadges and gadgets, enjoying themselves. you could end up in a home someday:wink:

Mikey
23-01-2013, 04:30 PM
The good news for Hearts is that the damage their fans cause on Saturday will be paid for by Hearts, Inverness, Celtic and St Mirren, not just Hearts themselves.

Tricla
23-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Bowls isn't that bad. Certainly no worse than the over hyped Snooker.

Tosh. Snooker requires miles more skill and is a sport containing many characters.

Bowls is just pish with added pish.

Waxy
23-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Bowls isn't that bad. Certainly no worse than the over hyped Snooker.Clueless

Hibercelona
23-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Tosh. Snooker requires miles more skill and is a sport containing many characters.

Bowls is just pish with added pish.

Containing many characters?

It's a sport where people only want to see the top 16 players playing each other over and over again.

maturehibby
23-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Next door neighbor is a Hearts man through and through and told me today that theer has only been 7 k seats sold for the "Big Team" why is that the case.
Inverness have only sold less than 2 k as well - a good percentage of the Inverness population but am mystified as to why there is such a poor take up by the Jambos .

Ringothedog
23-01-2013, 05:59 PM
Next door neighbor is a Hearts man through and through and told me today that theer has only been 7 k seats sold for the "Big Team" why is that the case.
Inverness have only sold less than 2 k as well - a good percentage of the Inverness population but am mystified as to why there is such a poor take up by the Jambos .

According to their official site they have sold over 10.5k tickets.:grr:

rcarter1
23-01-2013, 06:10 PM
The good news for Hearts is that the damage their fans cause on Saturday will be paid for by Hearts, Inverness, Celtic and St Mirren, not just Hearts themselves.

How does that work? Another stroke of genius by the games organisers, or am I missing something..

Mikey
23-01-2013, 06:14 PM
How does that work? Another stroke of genius by the games organisers, or am I missing something..

The proceeds from the two semi finals is pooled and split among the four teams. Once the repair bill at ER has been paid that is :aok:

S4uzee
23-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Got told today they are getting handed out stickers to put on the seats. Wonder what they will say ..............

Billy Whizz
23-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Got told today they are getting handed out stickers to put on the seats. Wonder what they will say ..............

As long as they pay to clean them off

Just Alf
23-01-2013, 06:54 PM
As long as they pay to clean them off

Oh they will, don't worry on that score :D

Billy Whizz
23-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Oh they will, don't worry on that score :D

And I have a feeling I know what the stickers will say

Col2
23-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Hibs definitely make sure they gave ALL cost repaid and let's just say for the Scottish cup damage they took a wee margin on top!! I know someone connected to the firm they use for repairs and the official bill was 'high'. Of course that will be the same amount charged to the club, of course it will :)

rcarter1
23-01-2013, 07:21 PM
The proceeds from the two semi finals is pooled and split among the four teams. Once the repair bill at ER has been paid that is :aok:

Fair enough, but if Hearts fans do trash the stadium, Id rather they would split the proceeds first and then each team pay the bill relevant to their own fans. Would be the ultimate coup de grace should it finish them.

Scouse Hibee
23-01-2013, 07:23 PM

Bowls is just pish with added pish.No it's not but you are talking it! And I bet I could beat you at both........................with my left hand :greengrin

Certain conditions will apply in case you're any good at snooker.

Sir David Gray
23-01-2013, 07:30 PM

Why bother?

It's not as if we'll actually ever see these stickers as they'll have a week to clean them off the seats as we're not at Easter Road until the following Sunday for the cup tie v Aberdeen.

Shame...:rolleyes:

heretoday
23-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Containing many characters?

It's a sport where people only want to see the top 16 players playing each other over and over again.

Snooker doesn't have as many characters as it used to. That's because the old cuemen had lives outside of the game. Now I see a bunch of pasty-faced wains.

clerriehibs
23-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Why bother?

It's not as if we'll actually ever see these stickers as they'll have a week to clean them off the seats as we're not at Easter Road until the following Sunday for the cup tie v Aberdeen.

Shame...:rolleyes:

I'm thinking there'll be more permanent damage than stickers ... :rolleyes:

WTF agree to having them? Game should be in perth.

jgl07
23-01-2013, 08:33 PM

It's the most dangerous sport in the world. If the number who die whilst playing is any guide!

Sir David Gray
23-01-2013, 08:49 PM
I'm thinking there'll be more permanent damage than stickers ... :rolleyes:

WTF agree to having them? Game should be in perth.

Not sure it'll be anything out of the ordinary.

I'm expecting a few broken seats, well a lot of broken seats, urine soaked bathrooms and 5-1 written all over the place.

It's nothing that a spring clean can't handle and then we send them the bill for the pleasure! :aok:

Pete
23-01-2013, 09:07 PM

Something to do with our league cup win I think.

dp00
23-01-2013, 11:03 PM
The stadium has been leased by the sfa... any damage will be paid for by them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just Alf
24-01-2013, 07:06 AM
The stadium has been leased by the sfa... any damage will be paid for by them

From previous years info..... (Taken from SFA site at time)

That's correct... The SFA pay all costs, rental etc.
The proceeds are pooled, SFA take their cut and then the rest was split 4 ways, then "non Business as usual" costs ie vandalisim etc is deducted from the relevant teams cut. This was to prevent other teams subsidising the guilty party.
I also remember a clause that if the council pass any game related costs to the hosting club or SFA then this is also included.

Their hoped for windfall might yet end up a lot less than desired, surely they can't be THAT stupid?

Then again......

Broken Gnome
24-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Chris Hogg - "You'd be gutted about missing any semi-final but it's worse that it's against the Jambos. They are probably the only club in world football I dislike."

That's the stuff.

dp00
24-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Chris Hogg - "You'd be gutted about missing any semi-final but it's worse that it's against the Jambos. They are probably the only club in world football I dislike."

That's the stuff.

Once a hibee always a hibee

Broken Gnome
24-01-2013, 08:30 AM

That's the stuff.

KeithTheHibby
24-01-2013, 10:04 AM
According to their official site they have sold over 10.5k tickets.:grr:

For a cup semi-final, Saturday 3pm in their own city??

Big team my arse.

Keith_M
24-01-2013, 10:11 AM
I thought they were going to show us how it's done, by being the first to sell out the stadium since the New East was built?

No doubt if the original plan fails, they'll claim they were 'boycotting' the game so as not to give any money to Hibs

That would actually be REALLY funny, as Hibs get a fixed fee for using the stadium, so if they don't turn up, Hibs get the money anyway

:greengrin

green glory
24-01-2013, 10:24 AM
I thought they were going to show us how it's done, by being the first to sell out the stadium since the New East was built?

No doubt if the original plan fails, they'll claim they were 'boycotting' the game so as not to give any money to Hibs

That would actually be REALLY funny, as Hibs get a fixed fee for using the stadium, so if they don't turn up, Hibs get the money anyway

:greengrin

Only big teams fail to sell their tickets. And the 400,000 will be there in spirit anyway, which to the pinkies is the same thing. They'll probably claim an attendance in excess of ER's capacity.

IWasThere2016
24-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Fester's there at 17 secs in the stripey top! :agree:

clerriehibs
24-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Not sure it'll be anything out of the ordinary.

I'm expecting a few broken seats, well a lot of broken seats, urine soaked bathrooms and 5-1 written all over the place.

It's nothing that a spring clean can't handle and then we send them the bill for the pleasure! :aok:

hmmm ... sounds a bit like your house getting trashed by a burglar, but it's ok really cos the insurance will settle the cost of the damage.
:no way:

Sir David Gray
24-01-2013, 08:10 PM
hmmm ... sounds a bit like your house getting trashed by a burglar, but it's ok really cos the insurance will settle the cost of the damage.
:no way:

I would think of it more along the lines of your house being ransacked by a burglar who is then apprehended and made to come round and replace everything that he stole and repair any damage caused during the break in, from his own pocket. :aok:

I'm not too happy at the thought of some smelly Jambo sitting in my seat either but I'm quite content in the knowledge that any damage that is caused by them will be paid for by them, which in turn will deprive them of some much needed money from this game.

Which in turn will hopefully speed up their demise. :bye:

Moon unit
24-01-2013, 08:50 PM
I hope we have a squad of quality plumbers on stand by for the visit of the Trumpets of the Pink palace after the carnage they left in the Loo's last time they disgraced us with their presence!

Hibercelona
24-01-2013, 08:53 PM
By the time we meet them again, they'll have a squad full of "quality plumbers".

PatHead
24-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Funny, Gary O'Hagan told me only 3 seats were broken at the Cup tie and that could be down to accidents in a full stand but I'll bow to your superior knowledge.

Saorsa
24-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Plumbers for the plums :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djIZyGPZ4rM

07hibee
24-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Anyone going to the Caley end?

Do you know if you can pay at gate for Caley end?

Bishop Hibee
24-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Looked into getting tickets for the ICT end as it's only £15 but only rubbish seats left in the FF. Don't think the west is open at all ?!?

Sir David Gray
24-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Can you possibly be any more arrogant?

"It is an awkward one, because Hearts are clearly the bigger football club, but at the minute Inverness are the ones that are doing particularly well."

Their obsession with the size of a football club is really quite unhealthy.

I don't think it's an awkward one at all, John.

If Inverness' strikers turn up at the weekend, there's only going to be one winner.

Come on Caley! :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
24-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Do you know if you can pay at gate for Caley end?

they are doing pay at the gate according to their website

givescotlandfreedom
24-01-2013, 11:49 PM

If Inverness' strikers turn up at the weekend, there's only going to be one winner.

What a tosser. I'd hate him if I didn't pity him so much.

EdinMike
25-01-2013, 01:45 AM
they are doing pay at the gate according to their website

I would have considered going if I wasn't working, Petrie !! :grr: *Absolutely nothing to do with Tache-Man*

#FromTheCapital
25-01-2013, 07:04 AM

Think Mcglynn sees himself more as a hearts fan than their manager. He has no class or dignity whatsoever but we still love him. Hope he has a long and unsuccessful career in the hotseat at tynecastle.
Hope caley thistle use that statement as motivation for Saturday

BT58
25-01-2013, 07:17 AM
Inverness are 13/8 @ PP ,,,well worth a £10 bet
Bt

GlenrothesHibee
25-01-2013, 07:39 AM
Im worried. They have sold Easter Road out, signed world cup superstar Micheal Ngoo and are going to win the cup. Its only a matter of time before they are above us in the league. Big team Hearts, very big team

Bill Milne
25-01-2013, 08:06 AM
From previous years info..... (Taken from SFA site at time)

That's correct... The SFA pay all costs, rental etc.
The proceeds are pooled, SFA take their cut and then the rest was split 4 ways, then "non Business as usual" costs ie vandalisim etc is deducted from the relevant teams cut. This was to prevent other teams subsidising the guilty party.
I also remember a clause that if the council pass any game related costs to the hosting club or SFA then this is also included.

Their hoped for windfall might yet end up a lot less than desired, surely they can't be THAT stupid?

Then again......

Why would the SFA care? The tournament is run by the SFL.

Bill Milne
25-01-2013, 08:06 AM
Inverness are 13/8 @ PP ,,,well worth a £10 bet
Bt

Got my tenner on already!!:flag:

Just Alf
25-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Why would the SFA care? The tournament is run by the SFL.

Oops! ..... I ALWAYS get them the wrong way round! :D

JHFC
25-01-2013, 03:22 PM
a yam on my facebook claiming that there is only 108 tickets left?

green glory
25-01-2013, 03:25 PM

I don't believe they've only sold 399,892!

#FromTheCapital
25-01-2013, 04:03 PM

The first 2 words of that sentence is hard conclusive evidence that its a load of *****!

Albanian Hibs
25-01-2013, 04:37 PM

Haha aye right

Apocalypso
25-01-2013, 05:51 PM
I wish this game wasn't happening. Cannae stand the thought of they mutants in my East.

Inverness are gonnae pap them anyway. Oh aye.

kaimendhibs
25-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Just saw him on stv mumbling some keek about wee cups and yams being bigger and better than Inverness as a club. Had to shut my ears so only caught some. One word for him and his manky mob, DESPICABLE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apocalypso
25-01-2013, 06:11 PM
He's a mong

fat freddy
25-01-2013, 06:14 PM
he just done terry butchers job for him...

Pretty Boy
25-01-2013, 06:19 PM
He has all the class I'd expect of someone connected with Hearts.

Absolutely ****ing zero.

Chibs
25-01-2013, 06:19 PM
I would like to wish Terry Butcher and Inverness Caley all the best for tomorrow.
I hope you slaughter the ****bags.

lord bunberry
25-01-2013, 06:20 PM
He has all the class I'd expect of someone connected with Hearts.

Absolutely ****ing zero.

I think your giving him to much credit there

Jones28
25-01-2013, 06:21 PM
No need for terry butcher to say anything to his players pre match then. 1-3 Caley thistle

Hibercelona
25-01-2013, 06:22 PM
he just done terry butchers job for him...

:agree:

Firing up an opposition side that's clearly vastly superior to your own is one of the most amateurish things a manager can do.

Fans of any other club would be utterly embarrassed to have that thing as their manager.

Pretty Boy
25-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Seconded.

Good luck to ICT. Hope they silence the big teams whopping 12k fans early doors.

Considerably less than we took to Tynecastle for the 2007 semi.

McD
25-01-2013, 06:26 PM
He panders to the lowest common denominator for their knuckle dragging followers....

When all else fails (also known as the usual day in the life of a yam), retreat to mumbling their mantras of
wee team wee cup, big team big cup
400,000 followers
special relationship
mans game
naw I don't care how old you are
and the ultimate yam put down "5-1"

one day soon fester will conduct a press conference by answering every question with "5-1", and the grunts will cream themselves with his eloquence and wit

kaimendhibs
25-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Thirded. Hope ICT humiliate that shower.

Saorsa
25-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Fourthed :greengrin

**** h****s

Hiber-nation
25-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Fourthded :wink:

By a few goals would be nice but any win will do me.

Saorsa
25-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Fourthded :wink:

By a few goals would be nice but any win will do me.you'll need tae be fifthed :wink:

Hibercelona
25-01-2013, 06:30 PM
If Hearts win this, it will be by some dodgy decision or miracle fluke. That's usually how they do it.

Hopefully ICT just steam roller them right from the start and put 7 big ones past them.

#FromTheCapital
25-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Tough one to call. Caley can score goals but their defence is shaky. Opposite problem for hearts although this new striker they have on loan from Liverpool could be the answer to their problems. Here's hoping he is a complete and utter failure.
Hoping Caley do the business, they certainly have the better manager. Sure I heard he's replacing fenlon if we lose on Sunday ;-)

Hiber-nation
25-01-2013, 06:46 PM
you'll need tae be fifthed :wink:

Ah'll gie ye fifthed :slipper:

Scouse Hibee
25-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Looked into getting tickets for the ICT end as it's only £15 but only rubbish seats left in the FF. Don't think the west is open at all ?!?

The West is open but not to ICT fans.

Pete
25-01-2013, 07:12 PM
I don't want to think about this match. That should be us lining up in the semi.

Still angry about the line up and chicken hearted way we went out.

Chibs
25-01-2013, 07:35 PM
To all yams looking in.
It,s Burns night and I will quote some of his words relevant to yourselves.
Oh,wad some power the giftie gie us
to see oursels as others see us.

I will make an attempt .

I despise you.

Every hibby I know despises you.

And every other fan in Scotland either hates or dislikes you

stoneyburn hibs
25-01-2013, 08:08 PM
Tough one to call. Caley can score goals but their defence is shaky. Opposite problem for hearts although this new striker they have on loan from Liverpool could be the answer to their problems. Here's hoping he is a complete and utter failure.
Hoping Caley do the business, they certainly have the better manager. Sure I heard he's replacing fenlon if we lose on Sunday ;-)

Nothing tough to call , ICT will do them endof.

kaimendhibs
25-01-2013, 08:29 PM

Agreed

#FromTheCapital
25-01-2013, 08:50 PM

I hope so but this may as well be a home tie for hearts and previous meetings this season have ended in draws so I wouldn't be so certain. If hearts lose tomorrow their season is effectively over so they have more to play for.

Danderhall Hibs
25-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Seconded.

Good luck to ICT. Hope they silence the big teams whopping 12k fans early doors.

Considerably less than we took to Tynecastle for the 2007 semi.
It's a lot less and when you consider it's not a midweek match and there's reduced prices I'd imagine they're fairly disappointed.

Sir David Gray
25-01-2013, 10:18 PM

Firing up an opposition side that's clearly vastly superior to your own is one of the most amateurish things a manager can do.

Fans of any other club would be utterly embarrassed to have that thing as their manager.

Hearts fans don't tend to do "embarrassed".

Ayrshire Hibee
25-01-2013, 11:31 PM
Just saw him on stv mumbling some keek about wee cups and yams being bigger and better than Inverness as a club. Had to shut my ears so only caught some. One word for him and his manky mob, DESPICABLE

seen it & had to rewind it to make sure i heard what i thought................ no class at all :agree:

macca70
26-01-2013, 06:28 AM
Sad state of affairs when your own club has to issue a warning to its own fans, not to vandalise another clubs stadium:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130125/supporter-information_2241384_3052890

They have got there knickers in a right twist about this across the road, some stating that the plan to cover ER with stickers is technically 'organised crime'!!

Are all the pubs on ER planning to open today? Although they'll make a decent amount of cash, I would doubt it will be worth the hassle for the vandalism and potential trouble.

hibsbollah
26-01-2013, 06:32 AM
I am irrationally furious about them being at our stadium today.

macca70
26-01-2013, 06:37 AM
I am irrationally furious about them being at our stadium today.

It wouldn't bother me too much but you know that the place is going to get wrecked, especially if the result goes against them.

Just hope the Police adopt a Zero Tolerance policy.

It would be my idea of hell working in a pub on ER today.

SouthMoroccoStu
26-01-2013, 06:56 AM
Sad state of affairs when your own club has to issue a warning to its own fans, not to vandalise another clubs stadium:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20130125/supporter-information_2241384_3052890

Simple solution.

Upon our next home, if you discover damage or graffiti (assuming the club haven't repaired already) take a picture on your phone, tweet or email the image to the club with details of where you found it. P.s. Jambos like to hang out in the toilets.

These will be collected and a bill for the cost of the repair for the damage will be sent to our neighbours.

Job done.

(Minus having to chase them in the claims courts for years)

Pete
26-01-2013, 06:58 AM
They have a pile of witty stickers that they can't use. They are now going to vandalise the streets outside the ground and the council will have to foot the bill apparently.

Maybe if the source of the vandalism can be accurately pinpointed then the bill can be passed on to the perpetrators.

I read kickback and have saved pages if anyone with any integrity in the council wants a hand.

SouthamptonHibs
26-01-2013, 07:00 AM
I think the pubs will all open today, can't see there being any trouble as there are Hearts fans who live in the area! Pubs like Artisan, middletons, the office, Iona etc. The pubs will need a good days takings after a quiet Jan. The yams will damage parts of ER today, think the East stand will take the brunt of the damage as that's where the hard-core merricks will sit 1. As there jealous of our stadium 2. Because they have a chance to and 3. They are likely to be pissed off as I sure ICT will win.

Mark79
26-01-2013, 07:04 AM
Stickers being stuck everywhere, baking cakes, tantrums and repetitive hand signals from them for the last few months. All behaviour I would expect from my 15 month old daughter.

Chuck Rhoades
26-01-2013, 07:10 AM
**** them. The more damage caused, the less money they get. Come our next home game, our fantastic stadium will look as great as it always does.

Www1875hfc
26-01-2013, 07:16 AM
They have a pile of witty stickers that they can't use. They are now going to vandalise the streets outside the ground and the council will have to foot the bill apparently.

Maybe if the source of the vandalism can be accurately pinpointed then the bill can be passed on to the perpetrators.

I read kickback and have saved pages if anyone with any integrity in the council wants a hand.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/123063-look-what-arrived/

With the police keeping tabs on these boards it wouldnt take much to pin the blame on this roaster. :greengrin
Do your best Craigieboy,its money your club can ill afford to be splashing out.

Pete
26-01-2013, 07:17 AM
It's important to remember that organised vandalism is a crime and residents of the effected areas shouldn't hesitate in contacting the police.

There is enough evidence to bring those who are responsible to task. I don't want the council to lose any more money because they decide to indulge.

Pete
26-01-2013, 07:20 AM

With the police keeping tabs on these boards it wouldnt take much to pin the blame on this roaster. :greengrin

Pleasing.

Pretty Boy
26-01-2013, 07:23 AM

What a sad ****.

He actually paid money for a bunch of stickers that no.Hibs supporter is ever going to see inside ER and wouldn't really care about anyway.

I seriously hope he's about 12 but I suspect otherwise.

lord bunberry
26-01-2013, 07:31 AM
They really are the most pathetic bunch of idiots. What do they think our reaction to seeing a sticker with 5-1 on it is going to be I'm guessing it will be one of complete indifference. They are like silly wee bairns acting out one last show of defiance before they are sent to bed. I hope some turns the lights out on them for good

marinello59
26-01-2013, 07:36 AM
They really are the most pathetic bunch of idiots. What do they think our reaction to seeing a sticker with 5-1 on it is going to be I'm guessing it will be one of complete indifference. They are like silly wee bairns acting out one last show of defiance before they are sent to bed. I hope some turns the lights out on them for good

I can't see any Hibs fan being bothered by one of their stickers. It's just a pity they can't come up with some genuinely creative and witty banter. It keeps them amused though.

GlenrothesHibee
26-01-2013, 07:36 AM
Some genius over on Brokeback saying Hibs would never sell out Tynie for a semi. We did! Is there a more delusional group of fans anywhere in world football? Cup semi, 3pm, own city, £15 and they cant get 17k of their 400,000 support to go along.

JHFC
26-01-2013, 07:41 AM
https://www.twitter.com/JamesBumflapEsq/status/290896494960181248/photo/1/large

I think we have a name, Yam fuds.

Surely James Bumflap isn't his name but it wouldn't surprise me.

Judas Iscariot
26-01-2013, 07:46 AM
What a sad bunch of ****wits they really are eh?

Utterly creaming themselves over some stickers, guid yin :aok:

Wonder how much they wasted on them rather than give that to their clubs "Fighting fund" and how much the cleaning/repair bill will be once they have left ER?!

Proper mongs the lot of them :trumpet:

Pete
26-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Save page as.

Criminal record for those responsible.

You cant hide behind a username on the internet any more.

The Harp
26-01-2013, 07:58 AM
Hope ICT really turn them over - they're certainly capable of it.
As a matter of interest - anyone know if the stewarding is being done by regular ER stewards or are they being 'imported' from the PBS?:dunno:

Pretty Boy
26-01-2013, 07:58 AM
https://www.twitter.com/JamesBumflapEsq/status/290896494960181248/photo/1/large

I think we have a name, Yam fuds.

Surely James Bumflap isn't his name but it wouldn't surprise me.

It's people like him that make me thank God every day I am a Hibs fan.

Seriously imagine sitting next to someone like that at a football match. Someone who actually creams themseleves about a sticker and a bad Einstein photo shop.

Fuds

Saorsa
26-01-2013, 08:00 AM
They really are the most pathetic bunch of idiots. What do they think our reaction to seeing a sticker with 5-1 on it is going to be I'm guessing it will be one of complete indifference. They are like silly wee bairns acting out one last show of defiance before they are sent to bed. I hope some turns the lights out on them for goodI will be absolutely raging if I see one of those stickers. :agree:

:hilarious

What a bunch of sad inbred windae lickers.

could have bought some other worthless pieces of paper with that money and lined Vlads trooser pockets some mair.

Amit
26-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Inform the council about graffiti and vandalism around Easter road today (i.e lamp posts, bridges etc). The council can then bill them for the clean up.

#FromTheCapital
26-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Inform the council about graffiti and vandalism around Easter road today (i.e lamp posts, bridges etc). The council can then bill them for the clean up.

It will probably just get added to their tab

Pete
26-01-2013, 08:09 AM
These stickers just prove that the Thomson final killed us as a club and destroyed its very fabric. We're just a shell who are followed by haunted zombies.

I was that badly scarred that day I actually refuse to attend another hibs match ever again!!

These stickers have just tipped me over the edge.

macca70
26-01-2013, 08:12 AM
Some Trumpet stating that noone can prove that it was them that covered Our seats with stickers and that we could have done it ourselves.

Ehhhhhhhhhh, apart from the whole thread on Sickbag stating lets plaster the ground in stickers - Thick as mince!!

SouthMoroccoStu
26-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Does anyone know how much we will be getting to host the game today?

Gatecrasher
26-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Some Trumpet stating that noone can prove that it was them that covered Our seats with stickers and that we could have done it ourselves.

Ehhhhhhhhhh, apart from the whole thread on Sickbag stating lets plaster the ground in stickers - Thick as mince!!
not to mention the CCTV cameras Hibs have everywhere

#FromTheCapital
26-01-2013, 08:25 AM

What a great idea lets order some 5-1 stickers and plaster the stadium in them so we can frame hearts, that'll teach them....

Pretty Boy
26-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Lot of denial on this thread guys. Think if we are honest we are all secretly seething about these stickers.

After all the 19th of May killed us as a club. Relegation this season is inevitable, we will never win another derby, crowds would be down and we have to watch on jealously as Hearts go from strength to strength. We also have no history, no legends etc.

Lol.

Judas Iscariot
26-01-2013, 08:42 AM
Lot of denial on this thread guys. Think if we are honest we are all secretly seething about these stickers.

After all the 19th of May killed us as a club. Relegation this season is inevitable, we will never win another derby, crowds would be down and we have to watch on jealously as Hearts go from strength to strength. We also have no history, no legends etc.

Lol.

No "lol" required mate...

I'm actually self-harming myself right now, cutting 1-5 into my leg...

Darn you, you Hertz people you...

:crazy:

VickMackie
26-01-2013, 08:47 AM
:faf: those stickers are hilariously bad.

kev1875
26-01-2013, 09:11 AM
@BarryAnderson_8: RT @Strachan1988 #Hearts have now sold more tickets for Easter Road than #Hibs have (home fans only) since standing sections in 1993/94.

Can someone confirm this is bollocks being retweeted by Barry the bigot.

Woody70x2
26-01-2013, 09:13 AM
My opinion... let them get on with it. They will be creaming themselves at ones they manage to get in high and obscure places and getting all excited by strategically placing them throughout the day.

Hibs should simply state in a communication that the cost of sticker removal is £5.00 per sticker. Could you imagine the fans reaction inside the stadium at people placing them?

Woody70x2
26-01-2013, 09:14 AM
My opinion... let them get on with it. They will be creaming themselves at ones they manage to get in high and obscure places and getting all excited by strategically placing them throughout the day.

Hibs should simply state in a communication that the cost of sticker removal is £5.00 per sticker. Could you imagine the fans reaction inside the stadium at people placing them?

Maybe we should quote the clean up price per sticker as £5.01???

Mr White
26-01-2013, 09:20 AM
@BarryAnderson_8: RT @Strachan1988 #Hearts have now sold more tickets for Easter Road than #Hibs have (home fans only) since standing sections in 1993/94.

AEK Athens there were approx 17000 hibs fans inside Easter road.

Judas Iscariot
26-01-2013, 09:31 AM

He's a slavering ginger ****pit...

Playing up to the Pink beasty hoardes

Frazerbob
26-01-2013, 10:09 AM
They really are a joke. First they were crowing about being the first to sell out the new East Stand before it was pointed out that it was full for the Pars game and the derby when we took their cup away. Now their creaming themselves about having the biggest "home" support which has now also been proved to be bollocks. Their fascination with size is truely laughable. If only they'd paid as much attention to the size of their debt!

Judas Iscariot
26-01-2013, 10:20 AM
They really are a joke. First they were crowing about being the first to sell out the new East Stand before it was pointed out that it was full for the Pars game and the derby when we took their cup away. Now their creaming themselves about having the biggest "home" support which has now also been proved to be bollocks. Their fascination with size is truely laughable. If only they'd paid as much attention to the size of their debt!

They're all hung like wasp stings...

Alex Trager
26-01-2013, 10:30 AM

I think that's one of the best things I've ever ever heard

Alex Trager
26-01-2013, 10:30 AM

Like in general life. Not as a ***** insult.

The_Sauz
26-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Well according to this quote from the Daily toilet paper
HEARTS have pleaded with their fans not to paint the place maroon as they are too skint to pay for damage to Easter Road.
The cash-strapped Jambos have asked supporters to abandon a 5-1 sticker campaign at today’s League Cup semi-final against Inverness, to be hosted by their capital rivals.
Club bosses, who have completed the loan signing of Liverpool striker Michael Ngoo, are also fearful of graffiti and seat damage among 12,000 visiting fans as they will have to foot the bill.

12,000 is a bit shorter than the 17,000 at the Athens game.........unless I'm really thick :greengrin

MacBean
26-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Looks like hearts have taken it into their own hands...

Emerald
26-01-2013, 10:43 AM

Dnipro was around 17,000 too!

Saorsa
26-01-2013, 10:49 AM

a manner befitting the club.In a manner befitting that club? That disnae say much then.

Frazerbob
26-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Dnipro was around 17,000 too!

16861 - not too many away fans!

Judas Iscariot
26-01-2013, 10:51 AM
I think that's one of the best things I've ever ever heard

Like in general life. Not as a ***** insult.

Ta :greengrin

Speedy there....

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?255318-Yams-this-Sat-(merged)&p=3483181&viewfull=1#post3483181

QMU-1875
26-01-2013, 10:52 AM
16861 - not too many away fans!

There was a group of around 50 in the west stand up at the black seats!

Hainan Hibs
26-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Well according to this quote from the Daily toilet paper
12,000 is a bit shorter than the 17,000 at the Athens game.........unless I'm really thick :greengrin

Yamonomics:agree:

Sean1875
26-01-2013, 11:06 AM
The amount of jambos getting a hard-on over the fact they've sold 12k tickets for a semi-final of a cup, at a stadium in their own city is just laughable. morons.

Albanian Hibs
26-01-2013, 11:14 AM

Just been told on twitter that he meant for domestic games only. Surely we have had more than 12/13k hibs fans attend a game ?

Albanian Hibs
26-01-2013, 11:15 AM
The amount of jambos getting a hard-on over the fact they've sold 12k tickets for a semi-final of a cup, at a stadium in their own city is just laughable. morons.

Yip. Totally pathetic.

kev1875
26-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Just been told on twitter that he meant for domestic games only. Surely we have had more than 12/13k hibs fans attend a game ?

We sold more in the first division than they can for a semi final.

danhibees1875
26-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Hope ICT really turn them over - they're certainly capable of it.
As a matter of interest - anyone know if the stewarding is being done by regular ER stewards or are they being 'imported' from the PBS?:dunno:

Both stadiums are stewarded bt G4S, it's roughly the exact same people who steward ER one week and the PBS the next. :aok:

JHFC
26-01-2013, 11:29 AM

a few yams I know are trying to say they only got half of the available tickets and arent aloud anymore so thats why they have only sold 12000.

Billy Whizz
26-01-2013, 11:30 AM
Anyone on here in the Caley End today? I was thinking of heading down to see if I could pick up a ticket for their end?

HibeeN
26-01-2013, 11:32 AM

Hibs v Dunfermline at the end of last season - attendance was 15,281.

I can't remember exactly how many Dunfermline fans were there, but I don't think there were over 3,000! So there must have been well over 12,000 Hibs fans there.

JHFC
26-01-2013, 11:32 AM

I can't remember exactly how many Dunfermline fans were there, but I don't think there were over 3,000! So there must have been well over 12,000 Hibs fans there.

Dont even think they sold a quarter of the south. IIRC we sold half of the lower south?

Mr White
26-01-2013, 11:34 AM

:faf: So european games don't count in this "like for like" comparison but a national cup semi final (which hibs could obviously never play at easter road) does? :crazy:Throw in the fact that the numbers reported everywhere else do not back up this very flawed statement and it looks suspiciously like the size obsessed maroons are feeling a little inadequate about their turn-out today:fenlon

hibsmad
26-01-2013, 12:20 PM
I seriously hope that these *******s get pumped today. I hadn't realised that they had signed Wilson and just thought they had brought in that googoo guy. I have also just read the thread outlining what they owe to the council in overdue rent/rates and I am getting myself all worked up.

If these cheating *******s get to another final I will be raging!

Come on Caley!!!

Gatecrasher
26-01-2013, 12:27 PM
http://www.fitbastats.com/hibs/game.php?gameid=4806

16266 against the Dundee utd, wonder what their next myth will be :yawn:

Kris1875
26-01-2013, 12:31 PM
It's plain for all to see rather than admit they've got a piss poor turnout today they have to make up a load of nonsense .

Just like they say they sell out the PBS every other week (do they not think folk can see all the empty seats on the tv ? ) we all know they're deluded nothing anyone says will change that .

Unless of course they're counting the 2000 that will have infiltrated the Inverness end ?

blackpoolhibs
26-01-2013, 12:32 PM
I dont mind a 5-1 sticker on my seat, i'd get to plank my fat erse on it every other week. :greengrin

I'd even let the odd fart off just to amuse myself.

Mikey
26-01-2013, 12:39 PM
I'd even let the odd fart off just to amuse myself.

And people ask me why I moved seats................

blackpoolhibs
26-01-2013, 12:52 PM
And people ask me why I moved seats................

My plan worked. :greengrin

Mikey
26-01-2013, 12:54 PM
My plan worked. :greengrin

Wouldn't be so bad, but every time you farted you went "oh for goodness sake Diane, not again.........."

blackpoolhibs
26-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Wouldn't be so bad, but every time you farted you went "oh for goodness sake Diane, not again.........."

:faf: She will hunt you down.

Alex Trager
26-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Why is pen15 a bad word on here

SouthMoroccoStu
26-01-2013, 01:28 PM
12k fans

Must be joking.

I just got in from town (I live just off Easter Road) and with 30mins til kick off, there is no way in heck they have brought that amount of fans

GlenrothesHibee
26-01-2013, 01:40 PM

There was over 13k hibs fans there last month when we pumped them out the cup. They're memories are that thick they cant remember that far back.

LeighLoyal
26-01-2013, 01:42 PM
was trying to find a stream to watch inverness hump em at the holy ground, nowt but secvo montrose and dundee u vs rossy c. :rolleyes:

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
26-01-2013, 01:46 PM
is it on the radio?? cant seem to see it anywhere!!!

JHFC
26-01-2013, 01:53 PM

104.1?

lobster
26-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Easter rd holds its breath :giruy:

McD
26-01-2013, 02:00 PM

There was nearly a full house for the Dnipro game as well, when they had about 50 fans there.

hearts fans are the most gullible morons out there.

edit: remember to read the rest of the thread first lol

Sergey
26-01-2013, 02:03 PM

Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/17534079

HibeeHendo
26-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Will their ***** songs be played?

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
26-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/17534079

cheers :thumbsup: mon the Caley! :flag:

Broken Gnome
26-01-2013, 02:10 PM
They've sold 13,292.

So the claim is nonsense.

(Though I recall we didn't quite sell out Tynecastle for the Saints semi-final...)

hibeedonald
26-01-2013, 02:16 PM
Sounds like a good game, wish it was on telly. Mckay just missed a 1 on 1, lucky hearts.

1two
26-01-2013, 02:17 PM
They've sold 13,292.

So the claim is nonsense.

(Though I recall we didn't quite sell out Tynecastle for the Saints semi-final...)

Hibs vs st johnstone at tynie - 16,112

Www1875hfc
26-01-2013, 02:20 PM

Sky 0139

Broken Gnome
26-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Hibs vs st johnstone at tynie - 16,112

3,500 Saints fans?

I remember the fabled ticket threads before the game, there were tickets left right up to the game of the day in the main stand.

Hainan Hibs
26-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Yams fans out their seats as a result of the audacity of Caley fans chanting "what a *****y home support":greengrin

hibeedonald
26-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Ngoo booked, sounds like a good player but would be hilarious if he got sent off. Inverness cutting Hearts apart.

1two
26-01-2013, 02:25 PM
3,500 Saints fans?

I remember the fabled ticket threads before the game, there were tickets left right up to the game of the day in the main stand.

No idea mate, i just took that figure off the official site

I thought attendances these days are done by turns on the turnstiles so they were accurate?

hibeedonald
26-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Ngoo off the post. End to end stuff by the sounds of it.

Frazerbob
26-01-2013, 02:27 PM
Ngoo booked, sounds like a good player but would be hilarious if he got sent off. Inverness cutting Hearts apart.

He just hit the post with a header.

Alfred E Newman
26-01-2013, 02:29 PM
3,500 Saints fans?

No, they had a good sized support but that end no where near full. 2000 maybe.

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Just on the telly just now and it looks half empty!!!

TheFamous1875
26-01-2013, 02:36 PM

What channel???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Squealing pig
26-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Wit channel

blackpoolhibs
26-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Sky sports news. :greengrin

magpie1892
26-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Apols if repetition elsewhere but I'm at ER and this Ngoo character is a total plank with, it seems, a bit of a temper on him.

HIBERNIAN-0762
What channel???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sky Sports News...:rolleyes:

iwasthere1972

To be fair they (SSN) showed the FF stand where the Caley supporters are. I'm sure the big team would have filled the other three stands with thousands of twirlies locked out.

Albanian Hibs
26-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Apols if repetition elsewhere but I'm at ER and this Ngoo character is a total plank with, it seems, a bit of a temper on him.

Hopefully doesnt last the whole game then. Hows it going anyway? Who has been the better team? Do Caley look like winning?

Broken Gnome
26-01-2013, 02:45 PM

He's 6'6 FFS. Which means likely huddy but someone who causes havoc against Hibs.

The Caley end which you can see on Sky is about a quarter full in the top tier.

http://i46.tinypic.com/214s96r.jpg

Ugh.

Hainan Hibs
26-01-2013, 02:46 PM
Foran escapes a red.

Albanian Hibs
26-01-2013, 02:47 PM
He's 6'6 FFS. Which means likely huddy but someone who causes havoc against Hibs.

Ugh.

That picture is giving me the boak.

HibeeHendo
26-01-2013, 02:48 PM

Ugh.

Makes me feel physically sick.

Pete
26-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Why is this hearts clown doing the commentary?

Could they not find someone else who isn't admittedly bias?

Frazerbob
26-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Doesn't look sold out to me............

Billy Whizz
26-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Looks like Inverness are playing down the slope in the 2nd half

Frazerbob
26-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Why is this hearts clown doing the commentary?

Could they not find someone else who isn't admittedly bias?

He's been unbelievable. Shouting and balling like a punter. I usually stick up for him, he's very knowledgable IMO but he is being a complete Jambo fud today. I thought they didn't care about the "wee cup"?

Broken Gnome
26-01-2013, 02:54 PM
That picture is giving me the boak.

My whole row is standing. Apart from mine and the old man's seat.

FFS.

Golden Bear
26-01-2013, 02:55 PM

Liverpool reserve players flatter to deceive in the SPL as we well know.

:wink:

oconnors_strip
26-01-2013, 02:58 PM
He's been unbelievable. Shouting and balling like a punter. I usually stick up for him, he's very knowledgable IMO but he is being a complete Jambo fud today. I thought they didn't care about the "wee cup"?

he even called himself biased!! get this clown off the radio bbc

magpie1892
26-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Hopefully doesnt last the whole game then. Hows it going anyway? Who has been the better team? Do Caley look like winning?

Sorry, 1/2 time cup of tea (effing freezing here). It's about even-stevens. ICT have had two chances of note - one a really good 1-on-1, the yams have had more possession.

Anyone's game.

hibeedonald
26-01-2013, 03:05 PM
1-0 ICT :not worth

magpie1892
1-0 ict

hibs0666
Sorry, 1/2 time cup of tea (effing freezing here). It's about even-stevens. ICT have had two chances of note - one a really good 1-on-1, the yams have had more possession.

Anyone's game.

What attendance do you reckon?

HH81
Goal ICT :-)

Hainan Hibs
Goooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

grunt
26-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Goal ICT

Billy Whizz
1-0 Inverness - Andrew Shinnie

Yes.....

Sean1875
Yes Shinnie. Yes.

Sir David Gray
1-0 Caley! :thumbsup:

GIRUY ya Hearts tramps! :giruy:

SteveHFC
:faf:

iwasthere1972
Oh yes. Gerintaethum.

Golden Bear
Andrew Shinnie ------------ excellent, absolutely excellent

1-0 Caley.

:thumbsup:

Mikey
26-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Get

It

Right

Roond

Ye's

God Petrie
Yessssss get it right up them hahaha

Andy74
I'm happier with them being in my seat now. Nice view from there eh Yams?

Pretty Boy
Yas.

Shove your crappy wee stickers up your erses ya shameless tramps.

The Harp
Who's on seat watch???:greengrin

hibsmad
26-01-2013, 03:08 PM
****ing beauty!!! :thumbsup:

JHFC
cmon Inverness get another!!

Broken Gnome
Inverness probably more likely to score on the break than Hearts scoring twice :pray:

Sir David Gray

Ugh.

I'm away to throw up now.

Cheers. :jamboak:

HH81
26-01-2013, 03:09 PM
16336 att.

VickMackie
26-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Ive got Caley on my coupon :greengrin

oconnors_strip
26-01-2013, 03:10 PM
16,336 attendance

Squealing pig
26-01-2013, 03:11 PM
ER a fortress against the yams.

Sir David Gray
16336 att.

So it's about 5,000 away from being full then.

I'm guessing about 4,000 of those unsold seats are in the Hearts end. :dunno:

Pretty embarrassing. :agree:

JohnStephens91
Hearts will be knocked out of both cups at Easter Road :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
26-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Preston is raging at the ref, the fans are going radio rental :faf:

grunt
26-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Dumbarton 2-0 up

HibbyKeith
26-01-2013, 03:13 PM
HAHAHAHA at the prat that is Alan Preston. nearly had to take my headphones off, thought the dummy was about to fly though the earcup.

stoneyburn hibs
26-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Ive got Caley on my coupon :greengrin

I have Caley and The Sons :na na:

hibeedonald
Loving the angry noises coming from the Yams.

Hibby Kay-Yay
So it's about 5,000 away from being full then.

I'm guessing about 4,000 of those unsold seats are in the Hearts end. :dunno:

Pretty embarrassing. :agree:

Are we not getting a bit obsessed with their attendances these days?

Who cares...as long as they get horsed :greengrin

Russell The Dug
26-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Am I right in saying it was a bigger crowd when we played the johnnies at the pink dump?

Sir David Gray
26-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Loving the angry noises coming from the Yams.

I'm sure our seats will be taking the brunt of their anger!

I can see the repair costs rising as we speak! :greengrin

hfc rd
26-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Don't know why the yams are getting angry. I thought they don't care about the wee cup.

Sir David Gray
Are we not getting a bit obsessed with their attendances these days?

Who cares...as long as they get horsed :greengrin

A team that is as gigantic as Hearts failing to sell out their allocation for a cup semi final that is being played in their own city.

Yep, that is embarrassing. :agree:

sbell1875
Doesn't look sold out to me............

Some yam fud is in my seat. Boak :(

SaulGoodman
26-01-2013, 03:19 PM
The Yams dont care about the wee cup. Now they can concentrate on the big cup.

Oh, wait..

hfc rd
26-01-2013, 03:19 PM
A team that is as gigantic as Hearts failing to sell out their allocation for a cup semi final that is being played in their own city.

Yep, that is embarrassing. :agree:

It is indeed. But you can bet, they will come out with some rubbish about not caring about the wee cup.

26-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Come on Caley get into this joke of club!

Hopefully the mutants wont have caused too much damage to our stadium. There not used to a nice, proper stadium as they come from a tacky, tin can shack of a stadium. I hope we bill them every single penny if they do.

iwasthere1972
26-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Hearts will be knocked out of both cups at Easter Road :greengrin

A good pub quiz question for the future.

sbell1875
26-01-2013, 03:22 PM

So Hearts are encouraging their fans to...

"conduct themselves in a manner befitting the club."

Any one else concerned about the state they may leave our stadium in?

Hainan Hibs
*******s

grunt
1 all

26-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Hearts not sold their allocation? Surly being the huge gigantic football club that they are with over 400,000 fans, selling out a stadium of a "wee team" should have been no problem :confused:

But of course they will soon tell us that huge clubs like hearts don't care about little mickey mouse cups.

matty_f
Boooooooooooooooo

JohnStephens91
****ing *****

****! 1-1

Golden Bear
Magoo, 1-1 ---------- and wee fat Robbo is going mental.

Sir David Gray
1-1.

Ffs.

Sean1875
26-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Think Preston just blew his load. ****ing twat.

hibeequinn
what's with the massive cheers from commentary when the yams score :@

hfc rd
Damn!

magpie1892
What attendance do you reckon?

About 12-ish?

And there's my 'plank' with the equaliser... Dug my own grave, there.

hibsmad
Been mentioned twice on BBC update page that Ivan is looking lively for Ross County.

I often watch the BBC updates page when working and I can't remember the last time it was ever mentioned that Ivan was looking dangerous for us.

For some reason I'm not surprised though. Had a feeling he could go there and make an impression. Possibly due to being able to play without any pressure from fans.

Not saying I'm disappointed that he left as it was definitely time. I'll just be glad if he does do well there.