PDA

View Full Version : NHC Betting - Guaranteed £58 Profit Available Today (Bets Must Be Placed by 3pm)

Future17
23-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Follow the instructions at the link below:

http://www.sportingpreview.com/gpb/000095.php

cocopops1875
23-01-2013, 01:47 PM
I would if i thought i wouldnt make a mistake :greengrin Typing out all of that would also take me at least an hour :thumbsup:

hibees59
23-01-2013, 02:07 PM
Follow the instructions at the link below:

http://www.sportingpreview.com/gpb/000095.php

Beware, this will only work if you don't have accounts with the companies mentioned (Betway, Betdaq & batfair). Apart from that the idea seems good. Good luck.

IanM
23-01-2013, 02:08 PM
i've not checked the T&Q's however usually when a firm offers 'moneyback' it's in way of a free bet to the stake not actually money credited to the account.

Might be wrong in this instance but it is worth checking - at least you would have £58 to bet on free bets if in turn they don't credit with you with the cash

Future17
23-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Beware, this will only work if you don't have accounts with the companies mentioned (Betway, Betdaq & batfair). Apart from that the idea seems good. Good luck.

i've not checked the T&Q's however usually when a firm offers 'moneyback' it's in way of a free bet to the stake not actually money credited to the account.

Might be wrong in this instance but it is worth checking - at least you would have £58 to bet on free bets if in turn they don't credit with you with the cash

Both good points, but both covered in the Notes section at the link. 'Tis a good wee website to keep a note of as they have these tips from time to time. :aok:

I would if i thought i wouldnt make a mistake :greengrin Typing out all of that would also take me at least an hour :thumbsup:

Best just stick to the eBay eMpire! :greengrin

HibbyAndy
23-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Chelsea to win tonight at 3/4 is like free money anyway.

Ill be having that large.

Speedy
23-01-2013, 06:59 PM

4/5 at stan james

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2013, 06:59 PM

:agree: Me too.

HTD1875
23-01-2013, 07:45 PM

Agree, just over evens for Chelsea arsenal double!

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Agree, just over evens for Chelsea arsenal double!

I have done chelsea to win and chelsea to win the cup in a double, pays just short of 5/1. Obviously chelsea have to go through tonight for that to happen.

Although after 18 minutes, Swansea are playing well and having all the chances.

My_Wife_Camille
23-01-2013, 08:30 PM
I have done chelsea to win and chelsea to win the cup in a double, pays just short of 5/1. Obviously chelsea have to go through tonight for that to happen.

Is the Chelsea game on the telly?

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Is the Chelsea game on the telly?

Yip its on SS1.

ronaldo7
23-01-2013, 08:53 PM

Yer cash is looking a bit doomed G.

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Yer cash is looking a bit doomed G.

Aye pal, swansea look very safe. They dont look like conceding, but if chelsea can get one they might panic a wee bit?

its only money. :greengrin

PS great picture of the wee man. :thumbsup:

ronaldo7
23-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Amazing decision by the ref. The ball boy played a blinder.:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2013, 09:24 PM
I have never seen a player kick the ball boy before? :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Chelsea have been very poor tonight, hardly created an opening or a shot thats troubled the keeper all night.

Saorsa
23-01-2013, 09:40 PM

Ill be having that large.free money for the bookies again :wink:they must love you :agree: particularly when you post your tips on here as well :greengrin

_hucks_
24-01-2013, 09:41 AM
I have done chelsea to win and chelsea to win the cup in a double, pays just short of 5/1.

I know it's academic now, given the result, but who let you have that as a double?! For Chelsea to win the cup, they had to win the 90 minutes market last night, so the two should never have been allowed in a multiple.

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2013, 10:13 AM
bet victor. I thought that too, do you think I might get my money back? lol.

IWasThere2016
24-01-2013, 12:39 PM

:faf: You are the best, Andy! :thumbsup:

Future17
24-01-2013, 02:13 PM
I know it's academic now, given the result, but who let you have that as a double?! For Chelsea to win the cup, they had to win the 90 minutes market last night, so the two should never have been allowed in a multiple.

Out of interest, why is that? Do you mean because you shouldn't be allowed to bet a multiple where one of the individual components can't come in without the other being a winner?

If so, is that an unwritten rule somewhere?

edinburghhibee
24-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Nobody should touch betway with a big ****ty stick. I got £10 free and also put a tenner in myself and I've won numerous bets with the money. I now have £60 in my account and wanted to withdraw it. This was blocked by betway and I was told that before I can withdraw anything I must wager £1000

Crazy

Siralbertkidd
24-01-2013, 06:01 PM
bet victor. I thought that too, do you think I might get my money back? lol.

Yes Blackpool, dont ask, demand!

The bet is void and stake should be refunded, as you can gaurantee the same would have happened if it had been a winning bet.

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Yes Blackpool, dont ask, demand!

The bet is void and stake should be refunded, as you can gaurantee the same would have happened if it had been a winning bet.

I have spoken to them in the last 5 minutes, they are investigating as we speak. I'm actually with someone who works for William Hills at the moment, and she says its a related contingency bet and probably shouldn't have been accepted?

Hopefully get my dosh back? :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-01-2013, 08:16 PM
I doubt you'll get your dough back Gary. Was there a special price for the bet or did you have to place it as a double? There will be more chance of you getting it back if the bet was placed as a double.

If it was a special bet it will have been similar to Hills player to score/team to win bets

eg

Griffiths to score 2/1
Hibs to win 2/1

If you put a tenner on you wouldn't get 8/1 for the above bet as if one part is a win it makes the 2nd part more likely, so, they will offer a shorter price on both outcomes taking place.

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2013, 08:38 PM
I doubt you'll get your dough back Gary. Was there a special price for the bet or did you have to place it as a double? There will be more chance of you getting it back if the bet was placed as a double.

If it was a special bet it will have been similar to Hills player to score/team to win bets

eg

Griffiths to score 2/1
Hibs to win 2/1

If you put a tenner on you wouldn't get 8/1 for the above bet as if one part is a win it makes the 2nd part more likely, so, they will offer a shorter price on both outcomes taking place.

It was placed as a double mate, so hopefully i will get it back? They have not been back to me yet, i will let you know how it panned out. To be fair i put the bet on and was willing to lose the £25 i staked, nice to get back but it wont break the bank? :greengrin

_hucks_
24-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Related contingency bet indeed, but a pretty extreme example. Most are when one aspect makes the other more likely (like the griffiths to score and hibs to win example above), but in this one, one aspect is completely necessary for the other to come in!
I suspect, as it was placed online, that its a technical error where someone has failed to link the two markets. Whilst my gut reaction is that the money wont be refunded (as I suspect had they noticed the error, the bet would have stood just on a single of Chelsea to win the cup), they have accepted a bet that they shouldn't have so I wouldn't be surprised if your stake was returned as void.

blackpoolhibs
24-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Related contingency bet indeed, but a pretty extreme example. Most are when one aspect makes the other more likely (like the griffiths to score and hibs to win example above), but in this one, one aspect is completely necessary for the other to come in!
I suspect, as it was placed online, that its a technical error where someone has failed to link the two markets. Whilst my gut reaction is that the money wont be refunded (as I suspect had they noticed the error, the bet would have stood just on a single of Chelsea to win the cup), they have accepted a bet that they shouldn't have so I wouldn't be surprised if your stake was returned as void.

They have said they would email me, but nothing yet? Yes it was done online, its the only way i bet these days, ssssssoooooooooo much easier, i suppose thats what the bookies want? :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-01-2013, 11:51 PM
They'll probably wangle their way out of it by saying that Chelsea could've still won in 90 mins, but, not progressed in the tie.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Just looking at the thread title, why did the .net poster by the name of 3pm have to place everyones bets for them?

Future17
25-01-2013, 09:16 AM
They'll probably wangle their way out of it by saying that Chelsea could've still won in 90 mins, but, not progressed in the tie.

I don't think that argument holds water - if anything, it supports the voiding. The problem, as I understand it, was that the 2nd part of the double could not happen without the first happening. The fact that the 1st part could have won and still left the 2nd part impossible just strengthens the voiding argument.

Just looking at the thread title, why did the .net poster by the name of 3pm have to place everyones bets for them?

:greengrin

I did actually think about that when I posted the thread. For the avoidance of doubt - don't trust him with your cash. :wink:

blackpoolhibs
25-01-2013, 09:20 AM
I don't think that argument holds water - if anything, it supports the voiding. The problem, as I understand it, was that the 2nd part of the double could not happen without the first happening. The fact that the 1st part could have won and still left the 2nd part impossible just strengthens the voiding argument.

:greengrin

I did actually think about that when I posted the thread. For the avoidance of doubt - don't trust him with your cash. :wink:

Still no word back this morning?

_hucks_
25-01-2013, 03:43 PM
They have said they would email me, but nothing yet? Yes it was done online, its the only way i bet these days, ssssssoooooooooo much easier, i suppose thats what the bookies want? :greengrin

Probably is, but those of us who work in shops still appreciate the custom!

Future17
25-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Still no word back this morning?

I'd chase them. Probably hoping you'd give up.

blackpoolhibs
25-01-2013, 08:20 PM
I'd chase them. Probably hoping you'd give up.

Just got back, they split the bet into 2 single bets, oh well thems the breaks. :greengrin