PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Club member - no booking fees

LancashireHibby
23-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Anyone know what the craic is with club memberships at the minute? Just gone online to buy a ticket for the St Johnstone game and it was charging the £1.50 booking fee but still offering the option to have my membership card activated to use on the turnstile?

Saorsa
23-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Anyone know what the craic is with club memberships at the minute? Just gone online to buy a ticket for the St Johnstone game and it was charging the £1.50 booking fee but still offering the option to have my membership card activated to use on the turnstile?Nae idea about the membership part but the nae booking fee I thought was only for away tickets?

LancashireHibby
23-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Nae idea about the membership part but the nae booking fee I thought was only for away tickets?
It's been for home tickets as well as they don't even have to print a ticket let alone post anything out.

Saorsa
23-01-2013, 01:01 PM
It's been for home tickets as well as they don't even have to print a ticket let alone post anything out.nae idea then, perhaps best contact them. :aok:

HH81
23-01-2013, 01:15 PM
I think the actual membership has run out but they will still let you put games on it.

LancashireHibby
23-01-2013, 01:29 PM
nae idea then, perhaps best contact them. :aok:
Have done, was just wondering if anyone else was having a similar situation. Cheers Dan.

lyonhibs
23-01-2013, 01:33 PM
I think the actual membership has run out but they will still let you put games on it.

:agree:
That's what I thought, I bought one just after the New Year last year, and I'm sure the actual benefits of the membership only lasted for 1 year.

NYHibby
25-01-2013, 09:20 PM
I just bought a ticket to the cup game tonight, and I was not charged the booking fee. I bought my membership towards the end of February.

Billy Whizz
25-01-2013, 09:26 PM
I booked a ticket online for friend for the Aberdeen game. I'm an early bird season ticket holder. I was charged £1.50 booking fee for this ticket, which I queried. Hibs called me back today to advise me that "no booking fees" are on only on away tickets!