PDA

View Full Version : More Yam Nonsense

MoscowHibs
23-01-2013, 08:24 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hearts-show-willpower-in-new-deal-1-2751043

HEARTS today launched a new partnership with Leslie Deans & Co solicitors encouraging supporters to make out a will and look after their estate whilst also contributing to the club.

How desperate are these clowns in their money raising. I wonder how much of the 400,000 yaks will leave their "share certificates" tae their nearest and dearest when their time comes tae go tae the Pink Asbestos dome in the Sky. Pathetic way tae do business if ye ask me.

Pretty Boy
23-01-2013, 08:44 AM
Dear Yam Fud

Did you empty your kiddies piggy bank and now all it gives when you shake it is deafening silence? Was Christmas a cold, joyless affair? Sacrificed the summer holiday savings for worthless shares?

Well fear not we have a new way to part your family with cash. Remember old Uncle Fudley whom you haven't seen for years? Survives week to week on his pension. Why not give him a ring and see if he has a will? If not then encourage him to speak to a man we all hated when he was chairman but is now yet another saviour and get a will sorted. The 'normal' rate applies but in return an unspecified percentage goes toward Vlads escape fund erm eh I mean saving the club Ken whit we mean?

Your in gullibility

Mr Fedetovas

Golden Bear
23-01-2013, 08:51 AM
The phrase lining your own pockets comes to mind. It's a commercial enterprise in disguise by Deans.

And in any case there's something all very ghoulish about the whole suggestion.

lapsedhibee
23-01-2013, 09:00 AM
All big businesses ask their customers to do this.

PatHead
23-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Oh keep up. This was covered in the Hearts thread yeaterday!