PDA

View Full Version : Question Moving to Sweden

TRC
22-01-2013, 01:12 AM
Moving to sweden in the summer and was wondering if anyone had an experience of this. Getting PN ID card etc and any pitfalls I should be wary of. my wife is a Swede and has been living hear for 9 years. Any advice would greatly appreciated. :aok:

Future17
22-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Moving to sweden in the summer and was wondering if anyone had an experience of this. Getting PN ID card etc and any pitfalls I should be wary of. my wife is a Swede and has been living hear for 9 years. Any advice would greatly appreciated. :aok:

If you're married to a Swedish chick, I think it's you who should be giving the rest of us advice! :wink:

Jones28
22-01-2013, 10:26 PM
If you're married to a Swedish chick, I think it's you who should be giving the rest of us advice! :wink:

This

Viva_Palmeiras
23-01-2013, 08:50 PM
When you come across Adam Mitter give him a slap for us ;)

Future17
24-01-2013, 01:27 PM
When you come across Adam Mitter give him a slap for us ;)

We've already established that he has a Swedish wife...why would he come across Adam Mitter?!?!

Or are you reverting to rhyme and slang?

Nakedmanoncrack
26-01-2013, 06:41 PM
We've already established that he has a Swedish wife...why would he come across Adam Mitter?!?!

Or are you reverting to rhyme and slang?

:greengrin

Swedish hibee
28-01-2013, 10:03 PM
What is it you want to know?

Are you British born? If you are and your married to a Swede- everything will be straight forward for you and you will have zero problems. If not, it will still be fine just more paperwork for you and many trips to the police etc

Where will you be living? You speak Swedish? have you job lined up?

There's a few Hibees over here but mainly in the South.

Anything you wanna know- give me a shout :aok: