PDA

View Full Version : London Hibs - Important Weekend Plans

London Hibs Supporters Club
21-01-2013, 03:03 PM
It's a busy weekend for us London based Hibbies. Firstly, Saturday evening is our annual Burns Night. See the following link for full details:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?250607-2013-Burns-Night

Please note that this event has pretty much sold out as numbers are strictly limited to 200, so please don't turn up expecting to get in if you haven't already purchased a ticket. If you are interested in attending, leave your name on this thread and I'll drop you a PM to see if we can accommodate you. We've also managed to glean sponsorship of the event from Crabbies, so the whisky and green ginger will be flowing!

As per normal, Kano is coming down 'mob-handed' with a large contingent from the Former Players Association (or whatever it's called that excuses them for getting bevvied) and they've booked a late return journey on the Sunday allowing the lads to watch the Aberdeen game at Quinn's. See:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?255185-Aberdeen-Match-12-30-KO-Quinn-s

Please be warned, there are numerous engineering works planned on the London Underground next weekend (including the Northern Line) so do plan your journey well in advance. The side entrance to Quinn's should be open from 11.30 am onwards.

lyonhibs
21-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Wish I was still in Oxford, I'd be there in a New York minute. A great night in 2011.

Thoroughly recommended, and beyond any doubt the highlight of my fleeting membership of LHSC, as I never saw us win at Quinns!!!

DaveF
21-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Looking forward to it. Well, except the Haggis, Whisky and Crabbies which I don't like :greengrin

See you on Sat.

djs69
21-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Good on you all. Sounds like it will be a great night GGTTH

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Has anyone on here got contact details for Kano that they could PM me?

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Managed to get booked up at the last minute! :thumbsup:

Cheers to Sergey, Cyber Sauzee, DaveF and Kano! :aok:

Anyone else heading down/along from here?

23-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Managed to get booked up at the last minute!
:thumbsup:

See you again on Saturday, Hutchy :thumbsup:

...and you've no darts to miss due to the drink this time :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-01-2013, 07:53 PM
See you again on Saturday, Hutchy :thumbsup:

...and you've no darts to miss due to the drink this time :greengrin

As long as I'm slumped in my seat on the train @ 1800 on Sun night I'll be quite happy! :party:

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-01-2013, 03:27 AM
Has Vinny got extra bar staff for Sunday?

The Auld Yins are becoming a nightmare the last couple of times I've had the pleasure of a visit to Quinn's!

HibbyDave
24-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Have a great night!!!!

If your stuck for someone to "Address the Haggis" in the future give me a shout.

Graham Law
24-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Used to love coming down to London for the London hibs burns night with Scotty D

Just at airport in Sydney now getting flight down to melbourne for the Australia hibs burns night just now
It has a hell of a lot to do if it is gonna match up to your one lads - enjoy

GGTTH

FranckSuzy
24-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Used to love coming down to London for the London hibs burns night with Scotty D

Just at airport in Sydney now getting flight down to melbourne for the Australia hibs burns night just now

GGTTH

Hope you have a great time! Tell John his toe blister says to behave :wink: :greengrin

24-01-2013, 11:48 PM

GGTTH

It was always a pleasure to be in your company, Graham. I'll raise my first dram to you on Saturday.

Sorry that you'll miss the Sunday lunch at Quinn's with the players.

G

London Hibs FC
26-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Looking forward to a cracking night!