PDA

View Full Version : Scottish cup game.......ticket sales

monktonharp
21-01-2013, 12:09 AM
anyone know how it's going/ not long now until the game against Aberdeen and i've seen a few posts earlier saying that the sheep will "flock" to ER, to back their team. they might feel that they owe us a bit of payback, after last season's semi, but I dont think they are any better than last year.like all Hibs fans, I hope we can empty them at our home ground and i'm sure we can with the correct vocal backing. I'd assume we have lots of seats still to fill but i've no idea how it's going. spoke to a couple of lapsed fans tonight, who are thinking of going but when it comes to it, and on TV, Sunday etc that's when the excuses might come out:greengrin, although they'll be looking for bus seats if we get to the semi or further

The Sea-gull
21-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Thought I would give this a bump up as, although still 2 weeks to go and we have 2 league games before then, it is a massive game in the context of our season. Theirs too. They will have a big following probably. They will likely bring more fans than they would for a normal league game so it would be good to have a home crowd similar to the turn out for the Hearts cup game in the last round.

Maybe for people who pick and choose their games for whatever reason this would be a good one to pick. Same with season ticket holders who don't always go to cup games.

The value of a big noisy support in games like these cannot be under estimated.

Chuck Rhoades
21-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Club will be making an announcement about this match shortly.

ST have until Friday to purchase their ST seat for the match, then the remaining tickets will go on sale.

Aberdeen have apperently sold out the lower tier and are selling the upper tier now.

Green Fish
21-01-2013, 05:46 PM
We'll be there - this could be our year. Need couple of good performances and results to get folk to come though I fear.

Russell The Dug
21-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Pay day is next week ill be getting mines then.

Sir David Gray
21-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Just bought three today.

Really hope this attracts a good crowd.

GoldenEagle
21-01-2013, 05:57 PM

ST have until Friday to purchase their ST seat for the match, then the remaining tickets will go on sale.

Aberdeen have apperently sold out the lower tier and are selling the upper tier now.

Announcement about?? They've already done the usual stuff about pricing, when available etc

Scouse Hibee
21-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Sits back and enjoys cup top up again :greengrin

soupy
21-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Just bought three today.

Really hope this attracts a good crowd.

Just cos you bought three tickets like, your full of yourself, lol..

Sir David Gray
21-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Just cos you bought three tickets like, your full of yourself, lol..

Eh? :confused:

What are you talking about?

bod
21-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Now he needs to find 2 pals

booshsutton
21-01-2013, 08:14 PM
I phoned and ordered 5 on Saturday when I didn't think I was getting up to the Dundee game due to the snow. Ended up going on Saturday with a couple of mates, queued at the ticket office to change my season ticket seat for the day & get 2 tickets for them. Seemed a fair amount of people there getting their tickets for the Dons cup game. Should hopefully be a decent crowd, with the slightly reduced ticket prices and a reasonable Aberdeen travelling support :flag:

RoxburghHibs
21-01-2013, 08:18 PM

I think he was "tongue in cheek" wondering why your attendance at this game was going to attract a big crowd.

Clearly I am the only Hibs fan that will pull in the punters as I am awesome.

:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
21-01-2013, 08:20 PM

:tee hee: I got it.

soupy
21-01-2013, 08:44 PM

Still confused?? :-)

soupy
21-01-2013, 08:46 PM
:tee hee: I got it.

Thanks. :-)

GGTTH07
21-01-2013, 09:12 PM
What's the cup top up?

Glory Lurker
21-01-2013, 09:18 PM
Just bought online. See there's loads of seats left in Section 43. Why do people avoid it, is it full of undesirables? :greengrin

JIm
21-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Just bought online. See there's loads of seats left in Section 43. Why do people avoid it, is it full of undesirables? :greengrin

No, perhaps its the opposite? :greengrin

Glory Lurker
21-01-2013, 09:42 PM
No, perhaps its the opposite? :greengrin

:greengrin Nicely done, sir!

JIm
21-01-2013, 09:44 PM
:greengrin Nicely done, sir!

Your more than welcome to join us, only if you behave mind :devil:

down-the-slope
21-01-2013, 10:23 PM

Lets hope its a big hint that progress + Stub = 2nd tier priority :wink:

down-the-slope
21-01-2013, 10:25 PM
What's the cup top up?

Addition to a ST that gives access to any cup matches at ER - you take your chance that there may not be any

Baldy Foghorn
21-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Sits back and enjoys cup top up again :greengrin

God bless the CTU.....:cb

Baldy Foghorn
21-01-2013, 10:35 PM

That would be a good marketing ploy, to tap into the Cup Final brigade.......Hope if they do that, that it gets backed.......

Scouse Hibee
22-01-2013, 09:43 AM
Addition to a ST that gives access to any cup matches at ER - you take your chance that there may not be any

Or you get it free for renewing your ST early and take no chance at all :greengrin

scoopyboy
22-01-2013, 10:31 AM

I hope not, any time that Hibs announce something looking ahead of themselves it goes diddlies up.

I can just picture it, come and get your cup ticket for the Dons match and you will be guaranteed a ticket for the cup semi and final........................

Sunday 3rd February Hibs 0 Aberdeen 3, egg on face again.

JimBHibees
22-01-2013, 10:33 AM
I hope not, any time that Hibs announce something looking ahead of themselves it goes diddlies up.

I can just picture it, come and get your cup ticket for the Dons match and you will be guaranteed a ticket for the cup semi and final........................

Completely agree that would be writing their team talk for them.

GreenCastle
22-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Biggest game of the season and closest we will get to winning anything this year.

The atmosphere should be good and with a good Hibs following there like the last cup game it can make such a difference to the occasion.

Let's get a good turn out :agree:

Hibernian v Aberdeen
The William Hill Scottish Cup 5th Round
Sunday 3rd February 2013
Easter Road Stadium
Kick Off 3.30pm
Tickets will go on general sale for this match from Thursday 10th January at 10am. Season Ticket Members are able to claim their own seat and to purchase additional tickets. Please note your seat will be reserved until Friday 25th January
Tickets can be purchased online here (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc) (Please Login to your account to access your reserved seat) or using the Hotline on 0844 844 1875 option 1 or in person at the Ticket Desk within the Clubstore during normal opening times. Phone / Online: Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged. There will be a postage charge.
Ticket Prices:
Adult: £20
Concessions: £10 (Under 18 & Full- Time Students, 65 & over)
Disabled Supporters: (Please contact the Disabled Supporters' Helpline directly on 0131 656 7066, or visit the Ticket Desk within the Clubstore in person.)
Important Access Card Information
The Cup Top Up is included for all Season Ticket Members who purchased their Season seat before 13th April 2012 including those on our Payment Plan. You are asked to use your Season Card to enter the Stadium for this fixture. The Cards are already activated with the Cup game and will provide holders with entry. If you have any queries please contact the Ticket Office direct on 0844 844 1875 option 2.
Any Season Ticket Holder who wishes to purchase a ticket can do so by phoning 0844 844 1875 option 1.
Online here (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc) where you will be offered the following choice:
1. If you are purchasing your own seat your card will be activated and the game will be added to your Season Card which can then be used at the gates on the day. (No postage or collection necessary).
Or
2. If you are purchasing any other seat you will need to select collect or postage and you will receive a printed ticket which can then be posted out or collected from Ticket Desk within the clubstore.
3. If you are purchasing after the reservation date and your seat is unavailable, your new seat will be added to your card and an e-mail confirmation will be sent to you with your new seat details on it
Please note that Season Cards are not valid for this game unless you have a Cup Top Up, or you have purchased your own seat as above.

berwickhibee
23-01-2013, 11:05 AM
£10 a head for kids,superb.:thumbsup: think hibs have got pricing spot on for this game, should be a cracking crowd and atmosphere.:pfgwa

smack
23-01-2013, 12:45 PM
£10 a head for kids,superb.:thumbsup: think hibs have got pricing spot on for this game, should be a cracking crowd and atmosphere.:pfgwa

It's only a £2 saving on the standard price. Hardly superb!

Malthibby
23-01-2013, 12:53 PM
:rolleyes:
It's a positive move & one to be applauded. We go on about pricing & the club have responded. Result. No negative spin, just good news.
GG

JimBHibees
23-01-2013, 01:19 PM

Aberdeen must agree to any price reductions.

berwickhibee
23-01-2013, 02:30 PM

ah but when you are paying for 5 tickets,a £10 saving is superb:thumbsup:

marinello59
23-01-2013, 02:39 PM

It's potentially one of our biggest games of the season so any reduction in prices is to be welcomed. To pretend otherwise is merely whinging for the sake of it.

.Sean.
23-01-2013, 03:39 PM

I think it's a good idea in principal, the club can check who has bought tickets and for what match. Say we did get to the final (getting ahead of myself, I know!) We could easily check who attended the earlier rounds and that would grant them a ticket.

monktonharp
23-01-2013, 05:13 PM
It's potentially one of our biggest games of the season so any reduction in prices is to be welcomed. To pretend otherwise is merely whinging for the sake of it. some want in for nowt:wink: only us early birds get that privelidge. it can make a difference to some,that have a rake o' bairns to take to a match though. price drop is good,anyway you look at it.

scoopyboy
23-01-2013, 06:36 PM
I think it's a good idea in principal, the club can check who has bought tickets and for what match. Say we did get to the final (getting ahead of myself, I know!) We could easily check who attended the earlier rounds and that would grant them a ticket.

I'm more than happy for the club to check back who bought tickets for the Aberdeen game when we are in the semi or final, but I wouldn't make a big announcement of it now.

monktonharp
24-01-2013, 09:34 PM
I'm more than happy for the club to check back who bought tickets for the Aberdeen game when we are in the semi or final, but I wouldn't make a big announcement of it now.the club is not doing that but they announce this game as the 6th round.is it not the 5th?

Viva_Palmeiras
24-01-2013, 09:46 PM

In percentage terms its pretty good no?

GlenrothesHibee
25-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Im expecting easily the 3rd biggest crowd of the season after hearts and celtic. Going thru with a dons fan from work. Really looking forward to it