PDA

View Full Version : Media Lance Armstrong

Captain Trips
17-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Just a wee reminder as I know there are a few folk on here interested that the Lance Armstrong interview with Oprah is on Discovery Channel at 2am later.

Hibernia Na Eir
17-01-2013, 11:18 PM
live strong. Swallow Shi$e!!

lyonhibs
18-01-2013, 01:46 PM
Must admit, I'm a bit gutted (perhaps too strong a word) that it turns out he was 'roided off his tits all that time. I wanted to believe that someone "clean" - which he vehemently claimed he was for years - could win against the drug cheats.

Turns out he was a bigger c u next tuesday than the rest of them.

--------
19-01-2013, 10:14 AM
Must admit, I'm a bit gutted (perhaps too strong a word) that it turns out he was 'roided off his tits all that time. I wanted to believe that someone "clean" - which he vehemently claimed he was for years - could win against the drug cheats.

Turns out he was a bigger c u next tuesday than the rest of them.

And if that interview's anything to go by, he still is.

I wonder how much he got paid for doing it?

lyonhibs
21-01-2013, 08:17 AM

I'm sure I read somewhere that the Sainted Lance was doing it for free, the arse-covering pr!ck.

Sergio sledge
21-01-2013, 09:52 AM

The only bit where he was convincing was where he looked close to tears talking about seeing his son defending him on Facebook.

According to Lance, he thinks he 'deserves' to be allowed to return to competitive sport....

Oh and he hasn't doped since 2005 apparently. Conveniently for him, if he had his ban reduced to the WADA maximum of 8 years and he claims he hasn't doped since 2005, he would be eligible to return.... This year!

Pretty Boy
21-01-2013, 12:43 PM
If I hear one more person use his charity work as some sort of defence I'll scream!

What makes me so angry about this whole situation is that its still all about Lance. Lance made a mistake, Lance is sorry, Lance doesn't deserves a lifetime ban, Lance was clean from 05 onwards. I'm sick of hearing about St Lance.

Lance Armstrong systematically cheated for years, not as an individual but as a key player in a well organised, deliberate attempt to cheat and avoid detection. He then went on to lie aboyt it for years, sued journalists who dared question him which had the potential to ruin their careers. The guy deserves no sympathy or empathy.

What angers me most is that he and those like him robbed other clean athletes of a chance to win major cycling events and in turn deprived them off the financial and career benefits that come with that.