PDA

View Full Version : Plaque

Miguel
16-01-2013, 11:48 PM
Maybe St Patrick's branch have this in hand, but have always thought it odd that there is no plaque on the wall of St Mary's Street Halls, where Hibs were founded, or in the church. Think there should be.

Jack
16-01-2013, 11:56 PM
I understand its in hand.

PM me your email address if you wish to make a donation and I will pass it to one of the guys I know in St Pats branch who are organising this, or if you know who they are contact them directly.

Pedantic_Hibee
17-01-2013, 02:03 AM
Tooth decay.

hibbybrian
17-01-2013, 04:36 AM
I understand its in hand.

PM me your email address if you wish to make a donation and I will pass it to one of the guys I know in St Pats branch who are organising this, or if you know who they are contact them directly.

It's for inside St. Patricks Church

http://www.hiberniansaintpatricks.co.uk/donate/

Jim44
17-01-2013, 06:57 AM
Tooth decay.

They must clean the walls with McLeans toothpaste.

Chuck Rhoades
17-01-2013, 07:01 AM
Not sure about St Mary's, but they raised funds for a commerative plaque for inside St Patrick's.

Branch meeting tonight at 7:30pm, so i'll raise the question.

spike220
17-01-2013, 08:40 AM
Maybe St Patrick's branch have this in hand, but have always thought it odd that there is no plaque on the wall of St Mary's Street Halls, where Hibs were founded, or in the church. Think there should be.

Pleased to hear it.

St Pats Branch
17-01-2013, 09:00 AM
The branch have been working on this for a while now with fundraising etc.

As mentioned there is a branch meeting tonight at 7:30pm in the Hibs club where updates will be announced along with our other 'projects'.

All members are obviously invited and of course anyone interested in joining is asked to come along.

I can't be there tonight but if those looking to join make themselves known the rest of the committee they will make you welcome.

Cheers,
Rory

http://www.hiberniansaintpatricks.co.uk/

The Harp
17-01-2013, 11:12 AM

Yeah, I've always thought there should be some kind of recognition of the founding of the Club on the wall outside the Halls (a fair height up of course to frustrate any Yam bam vandal:wink:).
Good luck to the Branch if they have plans to put a plaque inside St. Pat's - it's a beautiful church. Hope the plaque can be put in a prominent position.