PDA

View Full Version : ross county january signings

steviej147
15-01-2013, 10:31 PM
how come a small club like ross county have signed 3 players in this window and the mighty hibees havent signed one player on a deal other than mcgivern on loan till end off season and what about kujabi galbraith kuqi why have they not been released as they are all a waste off time and money anyone esle agree that this is not good enough as we are the big team in edinburgh and the lack off info out of er is ridiculous and petrie wants bums on seats.:pfgwa:pfgwa

SaulGoodman
15-01-2013, 10:33 PM
how come a small club like ross county have signed 3 players in this window and the mighty hibees havent signed one player on a deal other than mcgivern on loan till end off season and what about kujabi galbraith kuqi why have they not been released as they are all a waste off time and money anyone esle agree that this is not good enough as we are the big team in edinburgh and the lack off info out of er is ridiculous and petrie wants bums on seats.:pfgwa:pfgwa

I just can't find the words to describe that.

Bostonhibby
15-01-2013, 10:35 PM

Its a perplexing one right enough but its no as if the window has suddenly slammed shut, PF has generally signed players that have improved us and we are doing it whilst living within our means. Keep the faith - I am still confident we will do better this window that the Yams.:greengrin

CB_NO3
15-01-2013, 10:37 PM
You cant just release players. They have contracts. The players dont have to go. They can sit on their backsides if they want to.

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-01-2013, 10:41 PM
I just can't find the words to describe that.

I can think of one .......

bob12345
15-01-2013, 10:42 PM

I'm out of breath! That was some sentence.

hibsbollah
15-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Punctuation, Steven, punctuation.

steviej147
15-01-2013, 10:45 PM
You cant just release players. They have contracts. The players dont have to go. They can sit on their backsides if they want to.
while these players are sitting on there backsides not getting a game could free up wages for potential signings, galbraith hasnt played in a while and as for kujabi would you put him in our defence the guys is a complete waste off resources. and so is kuqi hes played as a sub for the last 10-15 mins of the game. he is totally unfit and has no impact all 3 are drawing wages each month for doing nothing,fair enough kuqi is 36 and maybe in his day he was a great footballer but now past it .:flag:

Bostonhibby
15-01-2013, 10:47 PM

Gonnae be plenty "bums" on seats in the East if Hertz are still able to field a team for the cup tie against Inverness. might recognise a few, they are bound to have been displayed on the internet somewhere.

Fergus52
15-01-2013, 10:54 PM
while these players are sitting on there backsides not getting a game could free up wages for potential signings, galbraith hasnt played in a while and as for kujabi would you put him in our defence the guys is a complete waste off resources. and so is kuqi hes played as a sub for the last 10-15 mins of the game. he is totally unfit and has no impact all 3 are drawing wages each month for doing nothing,fair enough kuqi is 36 and maybe in his day he was a great footballer but now past it .:flag:

Read what that post was responding to.

Paying a player off does not release wages as you have to pay out the rest of their contract.

Speedway
15-01-2013, 11:20 PM
I agree with the OP, I've bought 78 players and released 56 this week on champ manager. What is Fenlon playing at? I bet that nasty Rob Petric is to blame. He sold the family silver and is a notorious tightwad you know.

ALF TUPPER
15-01-2013, 11:23 PM
I remember hearing the Ross County chairman saying that they didnt spend any money during summer on players. Their budget was intact. Not a bad job i guess.

But ..... In Rod we trust.

Glory Glory .... Cant wait til Saturday

.Sean.
15-01-2013, 11:34 PM
I can think of one .......

I can think of two, they rhyme with 'shucking' and 'fite'

hibees59
15-01-2013, 11:48 PM

If you don't know where to find the shift button just use Caps Lock :greengrin

O'Rourke3
15-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Karen Dunbar's "Sniffer" comes to mind with this thread

Fantic
15-01-2013, 11:56 PM
I don't know, maybe he's right.

Gala Foxes
16-01-2013, 05:43 AM
Am guessing that just releasing the likes of Kujabi, Galbraith & Kuqi is not as simple as that, all will have at least 6 months left on their contracts that, if they are not sure of getting another club, with hundreds of unattached players on the market, will need to be paid up or at least a deal cut. Assuming we are not awash with cash to do this.

Time For Heroes
16-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Surely quantity over quantity?
Although that Sproule guy they signed could have been in our first team...

GraniteCityHibs
16-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Surely quantity over quantity?
Although that Sproule guy they signed could have been in our first team...

More than one person bored speaking about cakes on Sickbag then? :rolleyes:

silverhibee
16-01-2013, 01:35 PM
I agree with the OP, I've bought 78 players and released 56 this week on champ manager. What is Fenlon playing at? I bet that nasty Rob Petric is to blame. He sold the family silver and is a notorious tightwad you know.

And told us to go back to our own country. :rolleyes: :greengrin

Hibrandenburg
16-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Laugh To Yourself Fenlon!

Borderhibbie76
16-01-2013, 05:14 PM
Well we have just signed the spl s joint top scored and a man city defender till end of season, something our cake baking neighbours can only dream of!!! Away back to,sickbag and discuss cake recipes!!!