PDA

View Full Version : Another Interesting Weekend

Jack Hackett
15-01-2013, 07:27 PM
The break is almost over, thank god, and with 4 of the clubs around us playing each other, a chance to go 2nd again....or drop down to 6th.

After our last encounter with Dundee, I'm taking nothing for granted....surely this time though.:worried:

Lovin' this 'Armageddon' stuff though :greengrin

TheReg!
15-01-2013, 07:34 PM
I'm really looking forward to the football this weekend, the winter break is pash but its probably done us some good, hopefully a signing before the week is out as well.:aok:

Jack Hackett
15-01-2013, 07:44 PM
I'm really looking forward to the football this weekend, the winter break is pash but its probably done us some good, hopefully a signing before the week is out as well.:aok:

Is that wishful thinking, or a definite maybe?

monktonharp
16-01-2013, 01:04 AM
prediction: Motherwell wont play on Saturday:wink: and probably wont play on Sunday, as the groundsman fails to notice a burst pipe in the heating system until 7pm on Saturday

Hainan Hibs
16-01-2013, 07:39 AM
With Aberdeen away to Inverness 3 points would do us good, either up to 2nd or creating a gap again between ourselves and the Sheep.

offshorehibby
16-01-2013, 09:15 AM
I don't really agree with the break, i'd rather see less silly midweek games at Dingwall but i think the break came at the perfect time for us. It gives the guys time to get rid of any we knocks and niggles they have been carrying.
Hopefully the come out the blocks flying on Saturday. Just a pity i'm not home for it.

Chuck Rhoades
16-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Looking forward to this.

Saturday 3pm and our first home match of the year, so it would be good to see a crowd of 11k+.

Pretty Boy
16-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Can't wait.

Don't particularly mind the winter break but looking forward to getting back to ER.

#FromTheCapital
16-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Looking forward to this.

Saturday 3pm and our first home match of the year, so it would be good to see a crowd of 11k+.

Would be good but can't see it. Lots of people skint just now plus the freezing cold weather and the fact that Dundee will bring a few hundred at most. Will be amazed if we get 10k

Saorsa
16-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Would be good but can't see it. Lots of people skint just now plus the freezing cold weather and the fact that Dundee will bring a few hundred at most. Will be amazed if we get 10kFolk must be getting soft if that's what will keep them away. :agree:

#FromTheCapital
16-01-2013, 10:54 AM
Folk must be getting soft if that's what will keep them away. :agree:

Maybe so but when you bunch it with all the other factors then that's enough reason for people to stay away.

Saorsa
16-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Maybe so but when you bunch it with all the other factors then that's enough reason for people to stay away.Hopefully today's news may temp a few mair along.

Mikey
16-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Folk must be getting soft if that's what will keep them away. :agree:

Not at all. They've got a long list of excuses :agree:

Mr White
16-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Hopefully today's news may temp a few mair along.

Half time horse burger, can't wait!

Saorsa
16-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Half time horse burger, can't wait!:greengrin

couldnae be any worse than a soggy cardboard pie @ £2.50/£3.00 :wink:

Carheenlea
16-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Missed the festive fixtures due to spending Christmas and New Year with the family in Galway, so bursting to get back to Easter Road this weekend, looking forward to it. If there is to be cold weather, hats, scarves and gloves are available at a reasonable price in Club Shop.

Mr White
16-01-2013, 11:16 AM
:greengrin

couldnae be any worse than a soggy cardboard pie @ £2.50/£3.00 :wink:

Neigh danger.

#FromTheCapital
16-01-2013, 11:24 AM
Half time horse burger, can't wait!

Wee glass o Red Rum to warm up at half time as well ;-)

Sir David Gray
16-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Gutted I'm not going to make it on Saturday due to work. :boo hoo:

Won't be at another game until the Scottish Cup game on 3rd February.

As others have said, it's a big game for us on Saturday and a big chance for us to go 2nd. We really need the 3 points as the teams behind us are within touching distance and we could just as easily go backwards.

Surely we can't lose two in a row against Dundee. What team could possibly lose two consecutive games against the bottom side in the league...!? :wink:

JMac
17-01-2013, 01:45 AM
Confident of a solid victory, 2-0 or something. As for the crowd, if we get 10K we'll be doing well

Ritchie
17-01-2013, 08:03 AM
it's my works annual 'take clients to Easter Road' day on saturday. How we get repeat business is beyond me considering some of the stinking games we've been too.

looking forward in the soft seat in the west overlooking he peasants in the east! :greengrin

Saorsa
17-01-2013, 08:43 AM
it's my works annual 'take clients to Easter Road' day on saturday. How we get repeat business is beyond me considering some of the stinking games we've been too.

looking forward in the soft seat in the west overlooking he peasants in the east! :greengrinhttp://www.globalmotorbikes.com/forums/images/smilies/Middle%20Finger.gif

Ritchie
17-01-2013, 09:28 AM
http://www.globalmotorbikes.com/forums/images/smilies/Middle%20Finger.gif

:greengrin