PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids Question

hibee-shtuggie
14-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Guys - quick question.

My mate is hoping to take his two kids to their first match this Saturday to take advantage of the £5 ticket offer. The boys are aged 3 and 5. The wording on the website is confusing - can one paying adult take 2 kids or does each £5 ticket need an accompanying paying adult?

Would be quite good for families with 2 or more kids if you could take both in for a fiver with your adult ticket...anyone able to clarify?

Jay
14-01-2013, 05:08 PM
I dont know but it reads as one per paying adult, however it could just be badly worded as you say. It says tickets must be purchased in advance so at least he will know before going to the ground. It would be worth a call to the ticket office I think. It would be daft of them to limit it to one per adult given the crowd sizes this season.

erin go bragh
14-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Guys - quick question.

My mate is hoping to take his two kids to their first match this Saturday to take advantage of the £5 ticket offer. The boys are aged 3 and 5. The wording on the website is confusing - can one paying adult take 2 kids or does each £5 ticket need an accompanying paying adult?

Would be quite good for families with 2 or more kids if you could take both in for a fiver with your adult ticket...anyone able to clarify?
It Says, bring a child with a paying adult for a fiver , best to phone the ticket office bud

ggtth

Scouse Hibee
14-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Guys - quick question.

One adult can take two kids but pays a fiver for each one, clear on the website as the price for U11's is £5.