PDA

View Full Version : Lithuanian striker wants to be in Edinburgh

monktonharp
10-01-2013, 09:42 PM
I read a bit today about Artuas Rimkevicius, the gadge that has trained at a well known student accomodation training complex in Edinburgh recently. he seems to have bagged quite a few goals in his homeland, and has played for his National team etc. It looks like he may never realise his dream to play for a big team in Edinburgh. should he lower his sights, and try his hand with another Edinburgh team. more to the point, would another Edinburgh team's fans accept him? surely they would not just want him, to stick 2 fingers up to a bigger team:wink:

Steven_Hibs
10-01-2013, 09:46 PM
I read a bit today about Artuas Rimkevicius, the gadge that has trained at a well known student accomodation training complex in Edinburgh recently. he seems to have bagged quite a few goals in his homeland, and has played for his National team etc. It looks like he may never realise his dream to play for a big team in Edinburgh. should he lower his sights, and try his hand with another Edinburgh team. more to the point, would another Edinburgh team's fans accept him? surely they would not just want him, to stick 2 fingers up to a bigger team:wink:

Is he even any good? :confused: Another Trakys I reckon

Diclonius
10-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Worth a trial?

MSK
10-01-2013, 09:57 PM
I read a bit today about Artuas Rimkevicius, the gadge that has trained at a well known student accomodation training complex in Edinburgh recently. he seems to have bagged quite a few goals in his homeland, and has played for his National team etc. It looks like he may never realise his dream to play for a big team in Edinburgh. should he lower his sights, and try his hand with another Edinburgh team. more to the point, would another Edinburgh team's fans accept him? surely they would not just want him, to stick 2 fingers up to a bigger team:wink:Are Spartans looking for another Striker ?

monktonharp
10-01-2013, 09:59 PM
dont even know how good, but did they not say that he had the country's goal record last year/ dont know, and care les but, If it annoyed them big style, I'd gie him a 6 month deal:greengrin

basehibby
10-01-2013, 10:03 PM
I'm sure Gordon Smith did a trial with the Yams before signing for Hibs - didn't sem to bothr anyone back in the day

Mark79
10-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Was he not spouting on about scoring against us in the derby?

I seem to remember our last Lithuanian striker was gash.

No thanks.

monktonharp
10-01-2013, 10:20 PM
he might have spouted, but when did this goal rush in the derby happen? or was he relating to words attributed to tatoo man: they got a lucky deflection/we were in no trouble etc?

PatHead
10-01-2013, 10:24 PM
Csaba Laslo is hawking him around all SPL clubs. He wants his international players to play at a higher level.

JoeTortolanoFanClub
10-01-2013, 10:32 PM
dont even know how good, but did they not say that he had the country's goal record last year/ dont know, and care les but, If it annoyed them big style, I'd gie him a 6 month deal:greengrin

No thanks. The standard of football in the Lithuanian A Lyga is so poor that even Clum managed to score 17 goals last season.

monktonharp
10-01-2013, 10:41 PM
No thanks. The standard of football in the Lithuanian A Lyga is so poor that even Clum managed to score 17 goals last season.oooer, sorry I started this light minded thread, on a dreich night:rolleyes:

JoeTortolanoFanClub
10-01-2013, 11:40 PM
oooer, sorry I started this light minded thread, on a dreich night:rolleyes:

Aha, but the good news is that Clum did it for a team wearing green. Perhaps...no, better not...:na na: