PDA

View Full Version : 2013 London Hibs Burns Night

London Hibs Supporters Club
08-01-2013, 12:22 PM
The London Hibs Supporters Club Burns Night is now all fixed for Saturday 26th January ( details below).

HIBS v Aberdeen also on the box the next day at Quinns (Kentish Town Rd in Camden on Sunday 27th/KO 12.45). Pierre will be serving a seasonal assortment of canapés, both pre and after match.

Hope you can make both.

Regards to the Burns Night, this year we have KEITH WRIGHT and GORDON HUNTER as our Guests of Honour which is great news.

Also , the HIBS FPA will once again be bringing down a squad of ex players, as usual, this is always a pleasure and a privilege for us down here in ‘The Smoke’.

BURNS NIGHT

Venue : The Penderels Oak, High Holborn, London (same venue as usual)

Date : Saturday 26th January 2013

Time : 7.30 pm to 1 am

Live music/ Haggis-tatties-neeps /piper/first drink free from selection at bar.

Cost : £15.00 a head.

One serious request , if I may ……

We need to have confirmations of attendees and payment for tickets as EARLY as possible as numbers are strictly limited. This isn't a 'hard-sell', simply a statement of fact.

Anyone reading this that wants to attend, please reply to this thread and I'll notify you of the various payment methods.

GGTTH

HibeeDave
08-01-2013, 10:46 PM
I'd be interested in two tickets

London Hibs Supporters Club
09-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Dave - I'll drop you a PM now with payment details.

See you on the 26th :thumbsup:

CyberSauzee
09-01-2013, 09:16 PM
And sponsored by Crabbies I hear. Expect the odd sample here and there from our shirt sponsers (well done Sergey!).

The London Hearts Burns Night will feature a few old age puppets prattling on about exorbitant interest rates.

brog
09-01-2013, 09:43 PM
I believe we have 150 plus coming so should be a hooley. We really need to finalise numbers in next day or so & as Mike's now out the country pls pm me going forward. Thanks!

Brummie_Hibs
09-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Looking forward to it! :thumbsup:

HibeeDave
09-01-2013, 10:19 PM
This will be my first night out with the London Hibs Supporters, what better night, burns night and my birthday. :na na: