PDA

View Full Version : Mascot burgled

Peevemor
08-01-2013, 11:57 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/latest-news/home-raided-while-mascot-led-out-hibs-against-celtic-1-2721503

Hibee87
08-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Hope they catch them as I was robbed 2 week before Christmas, exact same thing happened in regards to snibbing the door and what they took, Im sure it will be the same folk. Total **** bags and pretty much ruined mine and the missues christmas. Only good thing i guess is they never took any of the bairns presents

Frazerbob
08-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Absolutely heart breaking. Hope the **** are caught and banged up for a few Christmases.

On another note, since when did you have to pay £150 to be a mascot?

Hibs Class
08-01-2013, 12:57 PM
Absolutely heart breaking. Hope the **** are caught and banged up for a few Christmases.

On another note, since when did you have to pay £150 to be a mascot?

Hibs kids membership still gets you into a mascot draw but for a wee while it's been possible to also pay to be a mascot, most recently advertised in the clubstore catalogue sent out before Christmas. There tends to be multiple mascots at most games now.

Woody70x2
08-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Will Hibs step in an replace presents? or will Celtic beat them to it?

Hibernia Na Eir
08-01-2013, 01:08 PM
mascots burgled, ballboys being spat on........tsssssss what's this world coming too!!

hfc rd
08-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Feel very sorry for the young lad. I hope they catch the b****** that done it and make sure he pays back what he stole and damaged plus face a very long time behind bars.

linlithgowhibbie
08-01-2013, 06:22 PM
Still not the brightest thing to tell everyone that they will be out at the Dundee match on a certain date.,,,,,,, unless they've got some pals with baseball bats waiting in the "Empty" house in case the ****bags come back!!!!:wink:

Hibercelona
08-01-2013, 06:37 PM
As shocking as the story is, lets not forget that 400,000 people in Edinburgh missed out on an xmas last year.

Hibee87
19-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Little update (I hope) the guy who robbed my house just defore Christmas has been caught. Although I don't know about this case, I suspect mine and is robbery was the same person due to the nature of the crim, the time, and what they took. So I hope it is with good assumption the guy is in the tin pale. How they caught hi?? the guy nicked a brand new pair of trainers the missus got me for crimbo. A guy was caught robbing in the Leith area on sunday/Monday night and guess what he had on his feet? haha what a spoon first rule if you rob is get rid of the evidence. police brought the sneeks down and missus confimed they were the same as ones nicked. fingers crossed they can nail him for this crime as well

FranckSuzy
19-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Little update (I hope) the guy who robbed my house just defore Christmas has been caught. Although I don't know about this case, I suspect mine and is robbery was the same person due to the nature of the crim, the time, and what they took. So I hope it is with good assumption the guy is in the tin pale. How they caught hi?? the guy nicked a brand new pair of trainers the missus got me for crimbo. A guy was caught robbing in the Leith area on sunday/Monday night and guess what he had on his feet? haha what a spoon first rule if you rob is get rid of the evidence. police brought the sneeks down and missus confimed they were the same as ones nicked. fingers crossed they can nail him for this crime as well

Glad to hear it. These people are ****.

Hibee87
19-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Glad to hear it. These people are ****.

don't be to harsh on them, I made money out of it from the insurance and am now getting the new tv I wanted but missus had said no. Way I see it has been win win on both parts :greengrin except the robber failing with the trainers

KWJ
19-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Glad to see they caught your fud buddy.

Also nice touch by Hibs to recognise a Hibee in need and get him back along.

leithsansiro
19-01-2013, 08:14 PM
Still not the brightest thing to tell everyone that they will be out at the Dundee match on a certain date.,,,,,,, unless they've got some pals with baseball bats waiting in the "Empty" house in case the ****bags come back!!!!:wink:

This. I'm sure folk would volunteer...

Twiglet
22-01-2013, 05:45 PM
It won't replace everything, but I'm sure the wee boy is over the moon at what the players have done for him.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130122/wee-hibee-smiles-again_2262950_3049503

:thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
22-01-2013, 06:53 PM
don't be to harsh on them, I made money out of it from the insurance and am now getting the new tv I wanted but missus had said no. Way I see it has been win win on both parts :greengrin except the robber failing with the trainers

WTF you're not serious with that comment surely, regardless of how you scored with the insurance?

hfc rd
22-01-2013, 06:56 PM
It won't replace everything, but I'm sure the wee boy is over the moon at what the players have done for him.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130122/wee-hibee-smiles-again_2262950_3049503

:thumbsup:

Very nice read that.

Jones28
23-01-2013, 11:05 AM
WTF you're not serious with that comment surely, regardless of how you scored with the insurance?

He can't be surely :confused:

Having someone break into your home is a horrible thought, especially some cretin that would do it to steal kids christmas presents a couple of days before Christmas.

Well done to Hibs, it won't replace everything but hopefully it'll cheer him up :aok:

Hibee87
23-01-2013, 11:17 AM

Just seen this...My post was tongue in cheek regarding what I managed to get out of it.

Trust me it was a horrible experience, I have a 8 month old son and with me out working leaving my missus in the house alone with the bain it was a uneasy few weeks (although im **** sacared of the missus and any burgler who attempted to get in whilst she was their would know all about it :faf:)

Since the burglary Ive alarmed all my windows, got a spotlight for the garden and getting a 7 ft high fence around the bit where they got in from the street. didnt mean it to sound like I wasnt botherd :aok:

Scouse Hibee
23-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Just seen this...My post was tongue in cheek regarding what I managed to get out of it.

Trust me it was a horrible experience, I have a 8 month old son and with me out working leaving my missus in the house alone with the bain it was a uneasy few weeks (although im **** sacared of the missus and any burgler who attempted to get in whilst she was their would know all about it :faf:)

Since the burglary Ive alarmed all my windows, got a spotlight for the garden and getting a 7 ft high fence around the bit where they got in from the street. didnt mean it to sound like I wasnt botherd :aok:

:aok: Sounds good, a machine gun tower and a couple of dogs and you're all set. All jokes aside, I know it leaves a horrible feeling, my missus wouldn't live in her flat again when it was burgled before we were married so it was promptly sold!