PDA

View Full Version : Why call us Celtic in disguise?

Green Cabbage 7
05-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Hi guys as it says why did they sing it? I think it was the size of our support and the noise we were making plus they are not very bright and have no singing material! Any other reason guys

kaimendhibs
05-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Cos they are phannys with Nowt else to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#FromTheCapital
05-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Maybe because they can't beat us this season?

Elephant Stone
05-01-2013, 10:58 AM
McGlynn would probably be happy with a point against Celtic as well.

El Gubbz
05-01-2013, 10:59 AM
More to do with the spitting I think

IanM
05-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Celtic fans recently caused trouble at Dundee and 70 bodies were ejected from Dens.. i assume its because of this

Hainan Hibs
05-01-2013, 11:03 AM
I think they are very insecure about the fact they actually are mini-huns so have to try to make us "mini Celtic" to make themselves feel better.

JimBHibees
05-01-2013, 11:22 AM
I think they are very insecure about the fact they actually are mini-huns so have to try to make us "mini Celtic" to make themselves feel better.

Nail on head trying to justify their sevco copy material.

spike220
05-01-2013, 11:36 AM
Hi guys as it says why did they sing it? I think it was the size of our support and the noise we were making plus they are not very bright and have no singing material! Any other reason guys

Well it could be much worse; they could sing 'Are you Scotland in diguise' :saltireflag

GGTTH.

adhibs
05-01-2013, 11:37 AM

aye been thinking that myself. Just tryn to create a bigoted atmosphere for themselw because thats what they mutants thrive in. The whole football clubs absolute ****

TheReg!
05-01-2013, 12:01 PM

100% Spot on! In a way Hertz fans are worse than the Huns, the amount of bigotry I heard from the stands on Thursday was bad, for them to try and paint us as Celtic minded is totally nuts!

hibbycraig
05-01-2013, 12:18 PM
I'm pretty sure they started singing it after that idiot spat on the ball boy. More to do with fan behaviour rather anything else i think.

bigstu
05-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Definately the spitting at the ball boy as Celtic fans recently had a go at a Tynie ball boy too.

Hibercelona
05-01-2013, 12:56 PM

:top marks

They know they're a bunch of hun apologist through and through. They just can't help making no surrender and red hand gestures, not to mention belting out Billy Boy's and referring to us all as Fenians.

They really are the lowest of the low and in some way's they actually surpass Rangers fans in the bigotry department.

But as the establishment club, it will be swiftly swept under the rug as it always has been.

They take no blame as they have no shame.

snooky
05-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Given their financial position and a certain element of their support, we could have retorted with "Are you Rangers in disguise?"

Teuchter Hibbie
05-01-2013, 02:27 PM
I imagine given "The Green Brigade"'s recent exploits, the disgraceful spitting at the ballboy was the main causal factor. Added to that what others have said re them being wee huns and trying to play up to the bigotry of their big cousins.

yeezus.
05-01-2013, 02:56 PM

:agree: this or the Irish dispora

frazeHFC
05-01-2013, 03:07 PM
It was right after the ballboy incident so i think its that as the same thing happened when celtic were there.

ZS DOOM
05-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Given their financial position and a certain element of their support, we could have retorted with "Are you Rangers in disguise?"

we did

Big Frank
05-01-2013, 03:27 PM
:agree: this or the Irish dispora

:faf:

woody47
05-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Apart from the fact that they are morons to a person, they sure have a bl00dy cheek considering right after they sang 'are you celtc in disguise' they started the billie boy song!
They just dont get irony and this would have gone completely over their heads as they have barely one brain cell amongst the whole support.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-01-2013, 06:00 PM
Surely if we were Celtc in disguise, then one of their fans should have run on to the pitch and assualted our manager??

Seveno
05-01-2013, 07:13 PM
I watched the game on tv and thought it was our fans signing it as Hearts couldn't score against us either.

yeezus.
05-01-2013, 07:28 PM
:faf:

:wink:

Devilstorment
06-01-2013, 09:50 AM
From a footballing point of view there are worse team to be compared to.

The funniest one i have heard was when we ****ed up big style against motherwell at ER and on the way out a load of Motherwell fans were chanting "Are you Hearts in disguise!?"

At the time i was fuming, but now i find it funny as clearly the yams reputation elsewhere is in tatters!!