PDA

View Full Version : Where will we finish ?

Treadstone
04-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Second is a possibility but at the end of January we are likely to be a lot weaker than we currently are. We could lose a few and with Rods warnings there won't be a lot coming the other way. I know there are a lot of clubs in this position but we will miss Sparky more. The teams that finished 9th, 10th and 11th last season are currently 2nd, 4th and 5th suggesting the league is weaker.

4th.

francobaresi
04-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Anywhere from 2nd - 9th based on current league form and unpredictability of all teams unable to engage in a run of form. Prove me wrong and I'll eat my hat :wink:

TheReg!
04-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Ill be happy with a top six finish. We do need to sort out the Loan situation and we really need some pace and craft in the side, if we get this then we can finish top three. What I will say is the SPL this season has been great and pretty much all the teams apart from Dundee and Hearts have done well. looking forward to it kicking off again.
:flag:

Big Frank
04-01-2013, 06:15 PM
2nd.

lucky
04-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Champions anything less is failure.

Sir David Gray
04-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Anywhere from 2nd - 9th based on current league form and unpredictability of all teams unable to engage in a run of form. Prove me wrong and I'll eat my hat :wink:

Agreed, I might even say between 2nd-10th.

There's only 9 points separating the 9 teams between 2nd and 10th place just now and I think any of those sides are capable of beating each other and we're all as inconsistent as one another.

The only consistent teams in the league this season are Celtic and Dundee, but obviously for very different reasons.

I personally think we'll be towards the top end of that scale, maybe around 4th or 5th but at this stage of the season, who knows!?

adhibs
04-01-2013, 06:31 PM
would be more than happy with anywhere in the top 6. can start aiming for 2nd next season. wouldnt turn it down this one tho :greengrin

superfurryhibby
04-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Second is a possibility but at the end of January we are likely to be a lot weaker than we currently are. We could lose a few and with Rods warnings there won't be a lot coming the other way. I know there are a lot of clubs in this position but we will miss Sparky more. The teams that finished 9th, 10th and 11th last season are currently 2nd, 4th and 5th suggesting the league is weaker.

4th.

Not sure it says the league is weaker. Itīs just the nature of the SPL. No team has really established itself as a consistent top end finisher over the past decade or more (although they may dispute this).

Top six would be good and an achievement after how gash we have been in the past couple of seasons.

SaulGoodman
05-01-2013, 01:51 AM
4th..

Champions if we get Butcher in :wink:

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Top six.