PDA

View Full Version : McGlynn's Post Match Comments

The Harp Awakes
03-01-2013, 11:55 PM
"They've just beaten Celtic and thought they were league champions.
"That's two games and they've scored one flukey goal against us."

No class whatsoever. Sounds like a man under pressure. Lets hope he stays:flag:

.Sean.
03-01-2013, 11:57 PM
One flukey goal more than your mob's managed eh ya speccy bastarrd.

matty_f
04-01-2013, 12:00 AM

:top marks Graceless Hearts b**tard.

brisbanehibs
04-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Beat me to it Sean. Just read this myself and couldn't believe it.
Pathetic but shows a bitter man out his depth and under pressure....you would be too if you weren't getting paid and a redundancy was on its way:-)

Pete
04-01-2013, 12:03 AM
They've scored one flukey goal in three games. In fact we gave them the goal.

Sean1875
04-01-2013, 12:04 AM

Exactly, what a complete moron.

Broken Gnome
04-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Let's see...

I'd hazard a guess through rumour and truth that Hibs have tried to sign at least five of Hearts first-team (Sutton, Tahoul, Barr, Webster, Stevenson?) and Zaliukas & Driver are on way more than our basic wage. And they've scored once in 270 minutes against us? And for full effect, it was gifted to them by an ex-Jambo??

They've done bugger all against us and I'd wager, given how badly Hibs have played over the last two games, any other SPL side would have been more like to pick up a win. Boo ****ing hoo ya welt.

Diclonius
04-01-2013, 12:05 AM
What is he all about?

Four derbies, two draws, two losses. I reckon his record will remain at four games too. :agree:

matty_f
04-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Bottom 6 manager of a bottom 6 team. Shirt. Tie. Trackies. Baseball cap.

Sir David Gray
04-01-2013, 12:18 AM
He's just raging at the fact that he can't beat us as a manager and that they're still sitting 6 points behind us in the table. Last week when he was being interviewed he was talking about going into the winter break on 31 points. Unfortunately for him since then they've wasted £4000 on a trip to Dingwall (:faf:) and drawn a blank against us for the second derby in a row so they're actually on 26 points!

John McGlynn and Heart of Midlothian FC are well suited for each other.

Bunch of freaks.

How does it feel to work for nothing ya Jambo twat?

:bye:

givescotlandfreedom
04-01-2013, 02:11 AM
McGlynn's an average Gorgie jakeball put in the manager's position at Hearts. Had more class in my last jobby than he has.

JohnStephens91
04-01-2013, 02:16 AM
Classless, clueless welt. What a ****ty pathetic excuse for a manager, looks like a total jake crossed with a mole.

Chibs
04-01-2013, 04:11 AM
Ugliest manager in britain

AlbertK86
04-01-2013, 05:37 AM
Ugliest manager in britain

In world

And let's not just talk managers !!!

You really would think his career would stop him making an erse of himself in public

Peevemor
04-01-2013, 05:47 AM
I reckon he inspired these things.

http://www.piviandco.com/apps/fatbooth/
http://www.piviandco.com/apps/baldbooth/

Shearer
04-01-2013, 06:11 AM
Classless, clueless welt. What a ****ty pathetic excuse for a manager, looks like a total jake crossed with a mole.

Haha, perfect description. Jakey + a mole = McGlynn.

The man is a classless fud

#FromTheCapital
04-01-2013, 06:48 AM
Honestly why would he say that? What's the point it's not like he has bragging rights over us. Hasn't beat us in 4 attempts now so he should shut his ugly puss and concentrate on his own team who, if he hasn't noticed are also *****!

Pretty Boy
04-01-2013, 07:33 AM
A man desperately trying to suck up to the support by saying what he thinks they want to hear.

Total fud.

Www1875hfc
04-01-2013, 07:42 AM

The Hearts manager is the one on the right hand side.

Classless tw@t of a man thats way out his depth.
Both manager and club are well suited.

Craig_in_Prague
04-01-2013, 07:49 AM

The Hearts manager is the one on the right hand side.

Classless tw@t of a man thats way out his depth.
Both manager and club are well suited.

You have to hand it to them, they appointed the perfect yams manager!

I caught a brief part of his interview just now on the radio (think he was speaking to Sky after game), he said the guy (McPake) went right through Robinson and took him out (was a Pen IMO, but hardly went through him)... Stevenson should have seen a Red for his leg breaking lunge on McPake... No word on that though eh, ya plum.

the guy can barely speak and now goes on his run without beating Hibs, to 4 games and counting.

total trumpet of a guy and manager, hope they get relegated under him.

PeeJay
04-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Think his response to the question of Stevenson's tackle on the BBC is almost as shocking as the tackle itself: how can he seriously dismiss the matter by saying: "It's a derby, I expect my players to be committed..."? He really should retract that statement after seeing the replay - or get another job.

EskbankHibby
04-01-2013, 08:18 AM
I love him and think they should retain his services for as long as possible.

Bostonhibby
04-01-2013, 09:36 AM

The limit of this guys ambition seems to be verbal petty point scoring attempts over us, he probably craves some sort of popularity and credibility with the Yammish and at the same time maybe feels he is helping the great leader in his attempt to keep them distracted from what the real issues actually are.

Problem for him here is that whilst we have indeed beaten celtc and its also correct to say we have scored one goal more than they have in hte last 2 derbies, its only actually him that's saying we thought we were league champions! By comparison, its not that long ago that they were going to split the OF forever, build the megasuperhotelstadium and win the Champions league by 2008 and boy did they swallow that one.

Only Hearts could keep Fester going - He is fast becoming a favourite over here, just not very bright, nae class.

lucky
04-01-2013, 09:44 AM
The PBS is full of John McGlynns. Clueless and classless. He is just as embarrassing for them as the 16 year old who spat on the ball boy is for us

adhibs
04-01-2013, 09:47 AM
sounds like someone whos becoming even more bitter and desperate as every week goes on. Hes an absolute moron and the longer hes in charge of them the better

hibsbollah
04-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Listen to both managers post match interviews and judge who you'd want representing your team. :aok:

Poor McGlynn. He's barely able to speak. I'm not sure where he fits in on the evolutionary tree.

Part/Time Supporter
04-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Dearie me. Taking credit for Hearts results that he had nothing to do with was bad enough, but imagining things is a sure sign of madness.

ps if beating Celtic is now such an easy thing to do, how have McGlynn's Magyars got on against them?

:dunno:

Elephant Stone
04-01-2013, 09:55 AM
He seems delighted to have avoided defeat. Guy's a complete loser.

Makaveli
04-01-2013, 09:56 AM
We're lucky they have him IMO.

Despite his shameless sycophancy, even the hertz fans are embarrassed by old Trackies & Tie. Says it all!

Disc O'Dave
04-01-2013, 09:59 AM
The limit of this guys ambition seems to be verbal petty point scoring attempts over us, he probably craves some sort of popularity and credibility with the Yammish and at the same time maybe feels he is helping the great leader in his attempt to keep them distracted from what the real issues actually are.

Problem for him here is that whilst we have indeed beaten celtc and its also correct to say we have scored one goal more than they have in hte last 2 derbies, its only actually him that's saying we thought we were league champions! By comparison, its not that long ago that they were going to split the OF forever, build the megasuperhotelstadium and win the Champions league by 2008 and boy did they swallow that one.

Only Hearts could keep Fester going - He is fast becoming a favourite over here, just not very bright, nae class.

Spot on. Essentially, the Hearts manager has one task, and one task only...to beat Hibs. McGlynn is failing spectacularly, and he's bricking it. Vlad knows Hibs are all the Yams care about....we are the only thing that matters to their little world.

That's why after telling anyone who could be bothered to listen that they were "onto the next level" and "going to be champions of Europe"........they were celebrating getting more corners than us last night, as it "proves they are the big team".

Most normal people would be embarrassed by such a climbdown......not them.

Russell The Dug
04-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Love the man. He's a hero.

Peevemor
04-01-2013, 10:00 AM
He seems delighted to have avoided defeat. Guy's a complete loser.

He's avoided the sack. The fact that Hearts could/should have won and, above all, they didn't lose keeps him in his job for the time being.

#FromTheCapital
04-01-2013, 10:09 AM
He's avoided the sack. The fact that Hearts could/should have won and, above all, they didn't lose keeps him in his job for the time being.

Hearts are in no position to sack him anyway, they would have to pay his wages :tee hee: until the end of next season and bring someone else in. I reckon the only way he'll be leaving anytime soon is if he jacks it in himself

green glory
04-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Listen to both managers post match interviews and judge who you'd want representing your team. :aok:

Poor McGlynn. He's barely able to speak. I'm not sure where he fits in on the evolutionary tree.

Still at the rubbing stick and stone stage I think.

hibsbollah
04-01-2013, 10:18 AM

McGlynn rubbing his stick is not something I want to dwell on:Ummm:

matty_f
04-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Trackies. Shirt. Tie. Baseball cap.

The end.

--------
04-01-2013, 10:30 AM

Nah, more like the "just out the water and still trying to work out what his legs are for", I'd say.

There IS help on the way, however.

The link doesn't mention him by name, but I'm sure he'll be in there somewhere.

http://metro.co.uk/2008/01/20/ugly-amphibians-to-get-special-help-605537/ (http://metro.co.uk/2008/01/20/ugly-amphibians-to-get-special-help-605537/):wink:

green glory
04-01-2013, 10:31 AM
McGlynn rubbing his stick is not something I want to dwell on:Ummm:

Homo Erectus? I don't think he's got it in him.

His vacuous stare actually reminds me of Les from Vic Reeves Big Night Out.

hibsbollah
04-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Nah, more like the "just out the water and still trying to work out what his legs are for", I'd say.

There IS help on the way, however.

The link doesn't mention him by name, but I'm sure he'll be in there somewhere.

http://metro.co.uk/2008/01/20/ugly-amphibians-to-get-special-help-605537/:wink:

You religious types are all the same. When it comes to the likes of Sauzee, you thank the divine. When McGlynn appears, it's evolution's fault:rolleyes:

:wink:

matty_f
04-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Homo Erectus? I don't think he's got it in him.

His vacuous stare actually reminds me of Les from Vic Reeves Big Night Out.

:hilarious spirit level....chives....

green glory
04-01-2013, 10:42 AM
:hilarious spirit level....chives....

"He's afeart o' the chives"

--------
04-01-2013, 10:45 AM
You religious types are all the same. When it comes to the likes of Sauzee, you thank the divine. When McGlynn appears, it's evolution's fault:rolleyes:

:wink:

I was just trying to avoid an unnecessary argument, bollah. Personally, I'm convinced he's the spawn of Hell originating in the left armpit of Beelzebub.

AND I can tell you that Hieronymus Bosch captured the Slimy One's likeness over 500 years ago. The shocking truth is that he has GREEN skin (which he has to cover over with make-up or the Yammoids'll dismember him) and he appears in "The Garden of Earthly Delights" (detail below) in all his hideous splendour ....

He's the one on the left of the miserable looking guy (a Yam who's only just found out that Vlad isn't going to build the Supersize Yammodrome after all).

The pot-bellied duck-faced thing on the right is Andy Webster ....

.... BEFORE he has his daily Botox injection. :devil:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Bosch%2C_Hieronymus_-_The_Garden_of_Earthly_Delights%2C_right_panel_-_man_riding_on_dotted_fish_and_bird_creature.jpg

green glory
04-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Watch from 1.05.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PjxPaCnIVdM

Saorsa
04-01-2013, 11:26 AM

No class whatsoever. Sounds like a man under pressure. Lets hope he stays:flag:classless clown, at a classless club with classless supporters.

Bottom 6 manager of a bottom 6 team. Shirt. Tie. Trackies. Baseball cap.Maybe I should change this tae 'what the classless people will be wearing ths year' ​(while everybody else is at the football)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/fester.jpg

I'm_cabbaged
04-01-2013, 11:38 AM
classless clown, at a classless club with classless supporters.

Maybe I should change this tae 'what the classless people will be wearing ths year' ​(while everybody else is at the football)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/fester.jpg

He sounds and looks, well......... desperate, Dan.

Biggie
04-01-2013, 11:43 AM
Classless twat....if he hadn't got lucky with football, he'd be unemployable...

Hibercelona
04-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Classless, jakey, specky ned, with a look of pedophilia about him.

He was made for them.

Baader
04-01-2013, 01:11 PM
A clueless, classless loser of a man. Who knows it as well.

If he actually manages to get paid for being a 'football manager' then he's a wage thief...

iwasthere1972
04-01-2013, 01:41 PM

Anything to deflect the fact that his team are gash and even on a night when we were poor they not only couldn't beat us but couldn't score. Totally classless but to be expected.

Alfred E Newman
04-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Of all the pathetic nonsense this welt has come out with this week I thought the quote today where he says " if we had won all the games we should have done this season we would be just behind Celtic at the top" I just about choked on my Wheatabix.

Hibercelona
04-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Of all the pathetic nonsense this welt has come out with this week I thought the quote today where he says " if we had won all the games we should have done this season we would be just behind Celtic at the top" I just about choked on my Wheatabix.

Perhaps somebody should attempt to explain to him that there is a fine line between games you "have" won and games you "feel" you should have one.

bingo70
04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
I think i should have won the euro millions and if i had i'd be ****ing minted right now :agree:

basehibby
04-01-2013, 02:53 PM

Which interview was this? - can't find it....

I knew McGlynn was a classless greetin faced Hertz **** but these comments take the biscuit!

Peevemor
04-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Which interview was this? - can't find it....

I knew McGlynn was a classless greetin faced Hertz **** but these comments take the biscuit!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/20905314

From about 2:50.

jane_says
04-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Listening to both interviews how f*****g glad is everyone that Pat's our manager. McGlynn's determined to claim credit for every win they've ever had over us and I'm also glad Sergio is away as as sore as it is to admit it conducted himself with a level of grace and sophistication. Great to have a fine specimen like John McGlynn at the helm.

:pfgwa