Mikey
03-01-2013, 10:23 PM
If it's not Hibs, who is it?

lucky
03-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Ict

HoboHarry
03-01-2013, 10:25 PM
Caley fans may claim that it is them....

Diclonius
03-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Ict

Yep.

matty_f
03-01-2013, 10:38 PM
Where did ICT finish last season? I think to go from 2nd bottom to 4th is a pretty decent improvement to be fair to Hibs.

That said, I think ICT have done spectacularly well with their resources and would be a good shout for most improved.

Mikey
03-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Where did ICT finish last season? I think to go from 2nd bottom to 4th is a pretty decent improvement to be fair to Hibs.

Yep. We've improved more than ICT.

HoboHarry
03-01-2013, 10:56 PM
In what respect? We have jumped 7 places and they have jumped 8. We have done well without doubt, but they have done really well.

Sir David Gray
03-01-2013, 11:39 PM
There's no doubt that we are much improved on last season and we are much harder to beat now.

However I think it would be very unfair on Inverness to say that they aren't the most improved side this year. The amount of goals that they have scored this season has been phenomenal and last season they only finished a few points ahead of us so for them to be sitting in 2nd place at this stage of the season after only losing 3 games is a very good effort for them.

SlickShoes
03-01-2013, 11:55 PM
There's no doubt that we are much improved on last season and we are much harder to beat now.

However I think it would be very unfair on Inverness to say that they aren't the most improved side this year. The amount of goals that they have scored this season has been phenomenal and last season they only finished a few points ahead of us so for them to be sitting in 2nd place at this stage of the season after only losing 3 games is a very good effort for them.

I agree, while points wise we are very close to them, they have lost a lot less games. It's good to see them turn things around from last season and goes to show that changing managers every 5 minutes is not always the answer.

I still can't believe there are people on here that want fenlon out the door considering the massive turn around we have had at hibs in the last year.

People got spoiled by the Mowbray football era, it was great but it's over, time to move on.

muzzhfc
04-01-2013, 12:03 AM
ITC or Aberdeen. I would say ITC based on their limited resources

greenlex
04-01-2013, 10:14 AM
I was gonna say Inverness as they are playing better football and have still done it. Paddy has had a whole culture to change so its Hibernian for me.:flag:

Mikey
04-01-2013, 10:54 AM
I see ICT finished 6 points above us last season and they're currently 2 points ahead of us now, so it's a close run thing.

I'd still fancy us to finish above them though :wink:

Mikey
04-01-2013, 10:55 AM
And........ for the sake of argument, if we're the second most improved team this season then I suspect most would have accepted that at the start of the season :wink:

Peevemor
04-01-2013, 10:56 AM
I think we should wait until the end of the season before deciding.

Since90+2
04-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Caley.

--------
04-01-2013, 12:24 PM
I think we should wait until the end of the season before deciding.

Indeed. It could still all go horribly wrong.

But right now I'd say that ICT are the side showing the most improvement over last season.

Hibercelona
04-01-2013, 12:26 PM
ICT or Aberdeen.

--------
04-01-2013, 12:41 PM
ICT have just signed an Irish centre-back from Wrexham till the end of the season ...

Danny Devine?

WindyMiller
04-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Has anyone asked Kenny Shiels?

ancient hibee
04-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Inverness because they're doing it by scoring more goals than they're losing rather then losing less that they're scoring-if you know what I mean-a huge change of attitude for them.

hibs4thecup1988
04-01-2013, 11:25 PM
I personally have to say Inverness.

Hate things like this though at this stage. It really makes me feel that people think it is ok to lose to Dundee or Ross County.

We should be a lot better placed just now and it is frustrating that we have not lost to Celtic or Hearts this season but cannot take a point against Ross County.

Never mind! As long as it doesn't go tits up like Yogi's season I will be happy. Will be happy with top 6 to be honest.

Mikey
05-01-2013, 03:45 AM
Hate things like this though at this stage. It really makes me feel that people think it is ok to lose to Dundee or Ross County.

Really? Do explain.

weonlywon6-2
05-01-2013, 07:11 AM

and they are my second favourite team at the moment ,especially around the end this month:greengrin

hibs4thecup1988
05-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Really? Do explain.

I don't necessarily mean you. But at the Motherwell game I heard arguments saying and I quote "Oh FFS stop moaning who ******ing cares if we lose look at where we are compared to last season"

In my view that what this type of thing brings about. We are improved so it doesn't matter if we lose we are 4th.

Just a pet hate of mines

Beefster
05-01-2013, 11:03 AM

Only if they don't win their game in hand. If they do, they're more improved compared to the same stage of last season.