PDA

View Full Version : Clancy Boaking

Hibee87
03-01-2013, 10:14 PM
anyone record the game and capture Clancy boaking when the hearts fans gave him pelters :faf::faf:

HibeeN
03-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Ive got it recorded but dont know when it happened. What time?

Danderhall Hibs
03-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Ive got it recorded but dont know when it happened. What time?

Quite late on in the 2nd half. Throw in in their half - 75-80 minutes maybe?

J-C
03-01-2013, 10:19 PM
anyone record the game and capture Clancy boaking when the hearts fans gave him pelters :faf::faf:

Looked more like he was just coughing just before he took a throw in, nothing came out his mouth.

Danderhall Hibs
03-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Looked more like he was just coughing just before he took a throw in, nothing came out his mouth.

He was faking gagging at the two ******s abusing him.

J-C
03-01-2013, 10:20 PM
He was faking gagging at the two ******s abusing him.

Maybe you're right, never even thought of that, depends what they said to him.

Hibs Class
03-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Quite late on in the 2nd half. Throw in in their half - 75-80 minutes maybe?

Just after 83 minutes

Booked4Being-Ugly
03-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Noticed two pissed up bloated ******s giving Clancy abuse, they're super special needs in that place.

Why do they single out Doyle particularly as well, is that purely racist because he's from the ROI?

Greendub
03-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Saw it and spat my coffee across the room hahahahahahaha

Gatecrasher
03-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Bad smells give me the boak as well

stoneyburn hibs
03-01-2013, 10:38 PM
Hopefully someone can post a video of this.

RUSSELL LATAPY
03-01-2013, 10:59 PM
there was a few times i seen in the game where he gestured at the **** lol:greengrin

HibeeN
03-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Poor quality, just took it from the TV on my phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRO1DOWPBGI

Mon Dieu4
03-01-2013, 11:26 PM

i was hoping you would have to watch the whole game again haha, well done Clancy though

RUSSELL LATAPY
03-01-2013, 11:26 PM

class :flag:

HibeeN
03-01-2013, 11:43 PM
i was hoping you would have to watch the whole game again haha, well done Clancy though

Ugh, no thank you! :rolleyes: Don't think I could have sat through it again!

merritthibees
04-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Haha that was funny to watch! Also in the first have when taking throw ins it looked like he was walking past the 5-1 hands going "cookoo cookoo" or something along those lines!

Makaveli
04-01-2013, 09:42 AM
The mutants to our right were spitting at him every time he took a throw in the first half; dozens of them the whole way along that stand.

Clancy plays for Hibs and is Irish, though, so this was okay in the eyes of the two policemen who saw it at least once.

PeeJay
04-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Looked to me like Clancy was engaging with the Hearts fans at every opportunity 1st half - must admit I initially thought he should leave the comments and concentrate more on the game, but as he actually played quite well, maybe it was OK after all ... I now see it as evidence of Clancy Class:greengrin

hibsbollah
04-01-2013, 09:49 AM
Looked to me like Clancy was engaging with the Hearts fans at every opportunity 1st half - must admit I initially thought he should leave the comments and concentrate more on the game, but as he actually played quite well, maybe it was OK after all ... I now see it as evidence of Clancy Class:greengrin

I don't think he had much choice than to 'engage with them'...when theyre leaning forward all over the hoardings they're right in the faces of the players.

He was getting things thrown at him from the first few minutes in.

Devilstorment
04-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Haha that was funny to watch! Also in the first have when taking throw ins it looked like he was walking past the 5-1 hands going "cookoo cookoo" or something along those lines!

I just dont get why Hearts fans are giving the 5-1 to players who werent even in the team during may. Lets be honest do you think Clancy (or McGirven, the 2 that i saw them specifically do it to) actually care about a game they werent involved in last season!!

NOLA
04-01-2013, 09:52 AM
The mutants to our right were spitting at him every time he took a throw in the first half; dozens of them the whole way along that stand.

Clancy plays for Hibs and is Irish, though, so this was okay in the eyes of the two policemen who saw it at least once.

wonder if the old bill would do something had Clancy spat back?

PeeJay
04-01-2013, 09:57 AM
I don't think he had much choice than to 'engage with them'...when theyre leaning forward all over the hoardings they're right in the faces of the players.

Fair point - I wasn't suggesting it was his choice, I just initially wondered if he should perhaps just ignore them, although it must be extremely difficult.

As to the throwing things and spitting that was going on: why do the stewards, police or officials ignore it - when everyone can see it is going on?

Makaveli
04-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Fair point - I wasn't suggesting it was his choice, I just initially wondered if he should perhaps just ignore them, although it must be extremely difficult.

As to the throwing things and spitting that was going on: why do the stewards, police or officials ignore it - when everyone can see it is going on?

Same reason they ignored the "up to our knees in Fenian blood" pish when thousands were belting it out — let's call it institutional selectivity. :rolleyes:

hibsbollah
04-01-2013, 10:06 AM

I was above the section where a minority of our fans were throwing things at at macdonald in goals, there was maybe half a dozen police and stewards pointing out the culprits to each other but didn't wade in. I've no way of knowing but I'm guessing they're told not to, especially in a boozy, aggressive atmosphere like last nights.

PeeJay
04-01-2013, 10:15 AM
I was above the section where a minority of our fans were throwing things at at macdonald in goals, there was maybe half a dozen police and stewards pointing out the culprits to each other but didn't wade in. I've no way of knowing but I'm guessing they're told not to, especially in a boozy, aggressive atmosphere like last nights.

They could perhaps try and stop it by issuing a statement through the stadium announcer, surely? What happened to fair play? I don't think players should have to be subjected to things being thrown/spat at them or the abuse dealt out to, e.g. Clancy or (for that matter) McDonald...

... you can probably tell I don't get to stadiums much anymore, it all seems so civilised on tv :greengrin

hibsbollah
04-01-2013, 10:23 AM
They could perhaps try and stop it by issuing a statement through the stadium announcer, surely? What happened to fair play? I don't think players should have to be subjected to things being thrown/spat at them or the abuse dealt out to, e.g. Clancy or (for that matter) McDonald...

... you can probably tell I don't get to stadiums much anymore, it all seems so civilised on tv :greengrin

I agree with you. Id support Pat Fenlon or McPake making a public statement about it, although I'd worry slightly about the bad PR.

merritthibees
04-01-2013, 10:23 AM
I just dont get why Hearts fans are giving the 5-1 to players who werent even in the team during may. Lets be honest do you think Clancy (or McGirven, the 2 that i saw them specifically do it to) actually care about a game they werent involved in last season!!

Exactly my thinking! That's probably the reason for the "cookoo cookoo" towards them!

NOLA
04-01-2013, 12:30 PM

Couple of old yins trying to wind up Clancy, sad and pathetic to see men who should know better behaving like that, then again they are hertz men :crazy:

davhibby
04-01-2013, 12:37 PM

Same with McGivern in the 1st half, spitting andnthrowing things at him. Not once did a policeman go near them

Franck Stanton
04-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Same with McGivern in the 1st half, spitting andnthrowing things at him. Not once did a policeman go near them

And just look at the fuss/furore that is surrounding the fact a ballboy was spat on by a Hibs fan. Not condoning the Hibs fans behaviour , ANYONE spitting on another human being is, IMO the lowest form of life on the planet, just that they have no room to talk when they themselves are guilty of the self-same offence.

Jim44
04-01-2013, 04:14 PM

Clancy's put down of the two tossers was more powerful than any attempt to respond verbally to them.

Hibernia Na Eir
04-01-2013, 04:18 PM
looks like simple cough to me.

Monts
04-01-2013, 04:19 PM

A sneeze I'd suggest

cocopops1875
04-01-2013, 06:03 PM
A sneeze I'd suggest

i thought this too:thumbsup:

--------
04-01-2013, 06:05 PM

A sneeze I'd suggest

i thought this too:thumbsup:

Me too. A cough or a sneeze.

Seems to me he's ignoring the idiots. :cb

Hibrandenburg
04-01-2013, 06:34 PM

:agree:

hibby19
04-01-2013, 07:02 PM
It looked to me like a cleverly disguised insult. You know, call him a C*** etc and cover it with a cough?

Liam89
05-01-2013, 01:46 AM
I think it's clear it was a dig at the jambos behind him, this coupled with his solid defensive performances has really endeared me to Clancy!

The_Horde
05-01-2013, 02:12 AM
That pair didn't watch any of the game whatsoever. All they were interested in was the hibs fans.

KWJ
05-01-2013, 05:38 AM

Remember a derby last year at Tynie where the police took the bad eggs aside as we were leaving the ground. Maybe the same again.