stoneyburn hibs
03-01-2013, 09:14 PM
Hibs sining sounded great on sky.

3 in a row!

GGTTH

I think they are all good guys.

The Tubs
03-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Trying to be sophisticated, I watched it with foreign commentary and, in the second half, you could only hear the hibs fans.

Excellent work.:top marks

Stantons Angel
03-01-2013, 11:38 PM
I was sitting right in the middle of the Hibs support last night and what a noise they made. They completely out sang the Hearts fans all game.

I had to smile when i saw all those Hearts supporters in the farside old stand just gaping up at us not knowing what to do? the look on their faces was "glaikit" to say the least!

Well done the Hibs support you sang your hearts out and got right behind your team during as terrible a game of football as ive seen this season.

as for the idiotic clown who threw something at the hearts goalkeeper, you should be ashamed of yourself you idiot! How many times must you be told, even asked not to behave like idiots? you only bring shame on the club and the colours you wear.

Spitting on a ball boy is the lowest of the low and i hope who ever did this is pleased at showing just how disgusting you are. Your supporting Hibs so do it with pride and stop making a mockery of the rest of us!!

Chuck Rhoades
04-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Whole support were class.

LaMotta
04-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Despite being one of the worst games in recent memory, it was by far the best atmosphere at a league derby in years. :flag:

Evening kick offs so much better than a lunchtime start with half the crowd quietly nursing a hangover.

francobaresi
04-01-2013, 07:51 AM
Despite being one of the worst games in recent memory, it was by far the best atmosphere at a league derby in years. :flag:

Evening kick offs so much better than a lunchtime start with half the crowd quietly nursing a hangover.

Have to agree with comments on this, game was dire with both teams having a half chance to nick it. Hibs support was best I've been in for a while, atmosphere was brilliant, can't imagine what it could have been like if we were winning throughout :wink: Still, well done Hibees, got that bug back again...

frazeHFC
04-01-2013, 08:26 AM
Was a great atmosphere and the 'hibs' one in particular was very loud.

Jack
04-01-2013, 08:29 AM
I was sitting in the end opposite the Hibs support and you were magnificent, I was so pwoud :-)

I was doing my best to drink them into bankruptcy in hostility.

Since90+2
04-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Their home support is shocking. Lucky if you get more than 5 songs the whole game from them and considering thats a derby the place must be like a morgue for a normal league game.

Tynecastle - The Scottish Highbury :agree:

wearethehibs
04-01-2013, 10:06 AM
You know your support is great when the opposition fans sing "what the ****ing hell is that". For me that song just means you are seeing something you cant outdo so you just mock it. Noticed they were sining it as all of us were bouncing and singing Allez Allez Allez ohh :)

bigstu
04-01-2013, 11:26 AM
this can't always be said for the times we've been at Tynie but last night the support were great, very loud, the stand was bouncing. I'm not sure who first thought of us singing the allez allez allez song but it was a great idea, it really gets the atmosphere going at the games & last night was an example of that. It was great to see the fans & players united at Tynie again (rather than the players putting in no effort, losing & us abusing them for it). :top marks

hail hail

MB62
04-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Was there any chants on their recent share issue?

Last night I saw a Jambo buying some shares
Ooh ee what a ******* eejit
Woke up this morning and his money was gone
ooh ee, what a ******* eejit

Where's your million gone?
Lithuania!
Where's your million gone?
Far far away

hibsbollah
04-01-2013, 11:38 AM
The bounce at about 70mins had the second 'tier' :hilarious of the stand literally shaking. Being in a crowd like that is why we all go to games in the first place:aok:

Teo10
04-01-2013, 11:40 AM
The bounce at about 70mins had the second 'tier' :hilarious of the stand literally shaking. Being in a crowd like that is why we all go to games in the first place:aok:

Last time I felt a stand shake like that was Killie away, YEARS ago. Allez Allez had the place rocking! so loud and the yamboids had nothing to come back on it!

semaj64
04-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Agree was the best atmosphere for a long time, good to get beihind the team in a game that was not great.

Chuck Rhoades
04-01-2013, 11:46 AM
We need to carry this on at all of our matches though especially at home where we are dreadfully quiet.

HibeeN
04-01-2013, 11:57 AM
We need to carry this on at all of our matches though especially at home where we are dreadfully quiet.

I think our home atmosphere has been a lot better this season, especially with S43 and the drum contributing to it. I don't think we're ever going to get quite the same level of 'Allez allez allez oh' at home as we did at Tynie, but that's more to do with people being more spread out at ER. And as it's a relatively new song there will still be some who don't know it well enough to join in. But I've been pleased for the most part at the backing and support the crowd gives at ER.

Seveno
04-01-2013, 12:01 PM
The fans sounded great for the whole match on TV and it was a change for us to sell out.

All part of Pat's new attitude at the club. Not much football but something to build on.

Scouse Hibee
04-01-2013, 12:42 PM
I think our home atmosphere has been a lot better this season, especially with S43 and the drum contributing to it. I don't think we're ever going to get quite the same level of 'Allez allez allez oh' at home as we did at Tynie, but that's more to do with people being more spread out at ER. And as it's a relatively new song there will still be some who don't know it well enough to join in. But I've been pleased for the most part at the backing and support the crowd gives at ER.

Yes it's a long one. I can see how some people may struggle right enough. :wink:

wearethehibs
04-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Yes it's a long one. I can see how some people may struggle right enough. :wink:

You say that but Ive noticed that most fans do sing it wrong.

Its not "ali ali ali ohhh" sung at 100mph

It is "Aleeeey Aleeeeey ali ohhh" sung at a medium pace.

ano hibby
04-01-2013, 01:02 PM

Thanks for pointing that out. I've reprimanded myself sternly and will go home and give the kids a bit of a talking to later as they had it wrong too.
I will grudgingly give them 5/10 for effort however.

hibsbollah
04-01-2013, 01:31 PM

A big away support will always outsing a home support in any ground. More diehards in the away end with less kids and families proportionate to the home support, it's just the way it is. I don't think we need to beat ourselves up about the atmosphere at ER, as Hibeen says it has improved this season:aok:

Scouse Hibee
04-01-2013, 01:42 PM

:tsk tsk: How dare they!

darwenhibby
04-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Got to say the support was amazing last night.

When the teams came out it looked the whole stand were screaming HIBEES HIBEES!!:top marks

Alex Trager
04-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Great support last night IMO, parts of the stand other than section 43 were singing and had s43 join in with the drum. Decent.
The walk to the ground was amaze-balls as well

wearethehibs
04-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Was only pointing it out eh. Ill hang my head in shame now.

down-the-slope
04-01-2013, 04:24 PM
I was sitting in the end opposite the Hibs support and you were magnificent, I was so pwoud :-)

I was doing my best to drink them into bankruptcy in hostility.

Freudian slip of the season Jack :not worth

Ross did you manage to sneek a drum in then - sounded like it on TV

Sect43
04-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Freudian slip of the season Jack :not worth

Ross did you manage to sneek a drum in then - sounded like it on TV

When there's a will, there's a way:wink:

LancashireHibby
04-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Can only imagine how loud it would have been had we scored!

StevesFamau5
04-01-2013, 05:54 PM
sky sports build up showed the stand bouncing before kick off... goosebumps moment. and the noise was insane. closest i've heard to the ostkurve in berlin. kudos gents you were outstanding :) :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

clerriehibs
04-01-2013, 06:04 PM
A big away support will always ousting a home support in any ground. More diehards in the away end with less kids and families proportionate to the home support, it's just the way it is. I don't think we need to beat ourselves up about the atmosphere at ER, as Hibeen says it has improved this season:aok:

The merricks will be ousted from the PBS soon enough ... :wink:

madabouthibs
04-01-2013, 06:09 PM
Yup, the whole Roseburn looked mental just before kick off! Brilliant, love that song!