PDA

View Full Version : Thats us in complete free fall now.

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Only 4 points from Celtic and Hearts, when will this end? Fenlons coat must be on a shoogly peg?

SaulGoodman
03-01-2013, 09:52 PM
I blame Petrie :agree:

Saorsa
03-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Only 4 points from Celtic and Hearts, when will this end? Fenlons coat must be on a shoogly peg?yeah, I just dinnae ken if he'll be able tae stop the slide, worrying times indeed :agree:

Sprouleflyer
03-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Only 4 points from Celtic and Hearts, when will this end? Fenlons coat must be on a shoogly peg?

Yip, time to get Butcher in! ;)

leither17
03-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Being back calderwood I have loads of sweeties from crimbo

The Green Goblin
Yip, time to get Butcher in! ;)

:agree: Still waiting on an answer from that thread...

Devilstorment
Time to lift the phone to the bed sheet fella?

Petrie, Fenlon, the entire backroom staff, the tea lady all must go.

SaulGoodman
03-01-2013, 09:56 PM
On my way to Easter Road just now to start a protest, who's joining me?

StevesFamau5
03-01-2013, 09:57 PM
On my way to Easter Road just now to start a protest, who's joining me?

only if your buying the pasties

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Mango Man
03-01-2013, 10:03 PM
It's only 2 points from Hearts in the league :greengrin

Devilstorment
03-01-2013, 10:04 PM
It's only 2 points from Hearts in the league :greengrin

you just love putting the boot in to Fenlon! fuel to the fire

Mango Man
03-01-2013, 10:08 PM
:greengrin

FranckSuzy
03-01-2013, 10:09 PM
3 days into the Jan window and still no Irishmen signed :grr:

Leishy1995
03-01-2013, 10:10 PM
The "Get Butcher in" will only stop when Butcher passes on. Hibee7-0 has started a Miller on for Murray thing!

loanheadhibby
03-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Being back calderwood I have loads of sweeties from crimbo

if I remember correctly coco was 1 minute away from getting goalless draw at Tynie and was slaughtered for going to pbs and only defending! And that was against a far superior jumbos team than tonight.

Devilstorment
03-01-2013, 10:11 PM
3 days into the Jan window and still no Irishmen signed :grr:

Now we are cooking with gas!! My wife is half Irish. I will send a dvd of my "highlights" in and get myself a 5 year deal

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2013, 10:13 PM
if I remember correctly coco was 1 minute away from getting goalless draw at Tynie and was slaughtered for going to pbs and only defending! And that was against a far superior jumbos team than tonight.

He was a tactical genius, Fenlon should study him and pick his mind over the next few seasons.

merritthibees
03-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Are use being funny... Fair enough it was a **** game, but we got a very good point for the way we played! We are 4th and just 2 point off second! Go back to last season and then you will see free fall! Calm the **** down!

Saorsa
03-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Are use being funny... Fair enough it was a **** game, but we got a very good point for the way we played! We are 4th and just 2 point off second! Go back to last season and then you will see free fall! Calm the **** down!http://www.forestforum.co.uk/images/smilies/whoosh2.gif

SaulGoodman
03-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Are use being funny... Fair enough it was a **** game, but we got a very good point for the way we played! We are 4th and just 2 point off second! Go back to last season and then you will see free fall! Calm the **** down!

Oh dear.

The Voice Of Reason
03-01-2013, 10:16 PM

Lol !!!!!!!

loanheadhibby
03-01-2013, 10:17 PM
He was a tactical genius, Fenlon should study him and pick his mind over the next few seasons.

The same tactics that Fenlon used tonight?

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2013, 10:18 PM
The same tactics that Fenlon used tonight?

Yip just different results.

Dirkster23
03-01-2013, 10:18 PM

Some people hounded Mixu out because the football wasn't good to watch.

Alfred E Newman
03-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Hearts were atrocious but at least they tried to win the game. Most of the other teams in the league would have taken that Hearts team apart tonight. He can only go with the players he has got but really, you can joke as much as you like but the fact that we didn`t get beat is the only positive to take from that performance.

flash
03-01-2013, 10:29 PM
Hearts were atrocious but at least they tried to win the game. Most of the other teams in the league would have taken that Hearts team apart tonight. He can only go with the players he has got but really, you can joke as much as you like but the fact that we didn`t get beat is the only positive to take from that performance.

Which, seeing as it was hertz away, seems quite a big positive to me.

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Some people hounded Mixu out because the football wasn't good to watch.

Mixu said he was not up to the job, and had to go away and learn how to be a manager. He also never had us beat Hearts in the cup and sit 4th.

Dirkster23
03-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Mixu said he was not up to the job, and had to go away and learn how to be a manager. He also never had us beat Hearts in the cup and sit 4th.

Two top 6 finishes weren't enough for you back then? At that time you claimed you were hounding him out and not going back to games because the football wasn't entertaining. Now it appears it doesn't matter what the football's like as long as we pick up points.

Part/Time Supporter
03-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Two top 6 finishes weren't enough for you back then? At that time you claimed you were hounding him out and not going back to games because the football wasn't entertaining. Now it appears it doesn't matter what the football's like as long as we pick up points.

In fairness to BH (!), context. Mixu was taking over a club that had finished 3rd, 4th and 6th, reached three SC semis and won a LC in the three seasons before he took over. Fenlon took over a club that was struggling terribly and had been going that way for at least 18 months before he took over. Mixu had more to work with in terms of players inherited (eg1 Fletcher, eg2 Jones) and budget.

Eyrie
03-01-2013, 11:16 PM
yeah, I just dinnae ken if he'll be able tae stop the slide, worrying times indeed :agree:

More misery ahead - I can't see us winning a game for a couple of weeks after tonight.

Jonnyboy
03-01-2013, 11:28 PM

Ask me again next Thursday :wink:

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2013, 11:33 PM
In fairness to BH (!), context. Mixu was taking over a club that had finished 3rd, 4th and 6th, reached three SC semis and won a LC in the three seasons before he took over. Fenlon took over a club that was struggling terribly and had been going that way for at least 18 months before he took over. Mixu had more to work with in terms of players inherited (eg1 Fletcher, eg2 Jones) and budget.

In a nutshell. :agree:

matty_f
03-01-2013, 11:36 PM
:agree: Hibs were a job too soon for Mixu, he had much more to work with than Fenlon and a much better starting point.

silverhibee
03-01-2013, 11:51 PM
More of that and it can only be a relegation battle with Dundee at the end of the season. :aok:

Ozyhibby
04-01-2013, 01:25 AM
That was a brutal performance from Hibs tonight. We still cant hold on to possesion. An away point is a positive and 4th in the league is good but lets not get carried away. We were very lucky tonight.

Liberal Hibby
04-01-2013, 01:34 AM
That was a brutal performance from Hibs tonight. We still cant hold on to possesion. An away point is a positive and 4th in the league is good but lets not get carried away. We were very lucky tonight.

You're right we shouldn't get carried away. But we weren't that lucky. We had a number of chances to nick a goal (as hearts did) but this was about standing up to difficult opponents and not flinching. It was a 'man's game of football' as it were. The sort of performance soft Hibs sides have not achieved for years.

We will strengthen in the window they will weaken.

Judas Iscariot
04-01-2013, 09:17 AM

You are a lovley wee ray of sunshine eh

Jones28
04-01-2013, 09:49 AM
In fairness to the back 5 and sparky, the midfield couldn't hold on to possession to save themselves. There was nothing to those 5 tonight, cairny played the best pass of the entire match from which Doyle should have scored. Griffiths had no service. Wotherspoon and Stevenson came on and tried to at least keep the ball instead of hoofing it back to them. And what's all the hoof ball about? Just because its against Hearts doesn't mean we have to stoop to their level. I think if griffiths had doyles first chance he would've scored.