PDA

View Full Version : On the bright side..

SaulGoodman
03-01-2013, 08:51 PM
That was a piss poor game by Hibs, we just couldn't get started in that game, probably the worst we'll play against the Yams..

And they still couldn't beat us :faf:

While, hopefully, we bring in a few good improvements in January the Yams will be getting worse, onwards and upwards!

essexhibee
03-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Our luck in derbys is definitely changing. Hopefully so is the tide...:aok:

Andy74
03-01-2013, 08:54 PM
One step at a time I think. Poor but I'll take that just now.

SaulGoodman
03-01-2013, 08:57 PM
One step at a time I think. Poor but I'll take that just now.

:agree:

It was poor, but that would have seen us beat in previous seasons.

Jim44
03-01-2013, 09:01 PM
That was a piss poor game by Hibs, we just couldn't get started in that game, probably the worst we'll play against the Yams..

And they still couldn't beat us :faf:

While, hopefully, we bring in a few good improvements in January the Yams will be getting worse, onwards and upwards!

From the other point of view, they are rank rotten but took us to the cleaners.

Leishy1995
03-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Sky forcing the "12 games unbeaten in the league" at the end down our throats, when they hadn't lost at all the cup was important!

fat freddy
03-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Sky forcing the "12 games unbeaten in the league" at the end down our throats, when they hadn't lost at all the cup was important!

on the upside, we are now unbeaten in the three matches against them since the cup final...this is a massive improvement in terms of attitude when facing them and the fact that we came away with a point despite being below par has to be seen as another step in the right direction.

a wee brainteaser.......who was the last hibs manager to go three matches unbeaten against them?

Gatecrasher
03-01-2013, 09:28 PM
we're haven't been beat in 3, sky can go **** themselves :aok:

iHIBS
03-01-2013, 10:11 PM
We dont lie down and die any more!!! Not a great game but we didn't get beat!!!! Works for me !!!!

Sean1875
03-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Undefeated all season against them? I'll take that. Hearts are only getting worse, whilst Hibs will only improve. Come March Hearts will be a shell of the team they were today, whilst Hibs will be stronger and more capable. The tides are turning.

sbell1875
03-01-2013, 10:16 PM
I wasn't surprised we went 4-5-1 being the away side but I thought despite their obvious bulk of possession they were absolutely clueless. Completely one dimensional with the punt up the park or the switching of play from side to side resulting in cross after cross after cross into the box. It was absolutely woeful stuff from their point of view.

The only real passing move of note was when Cairney slid a beauty of a pass through to Doyle who really should have scored.

But it is 4 points from 2 easily lose-able games and to me more importantly 2 clean sheets against teams we normally concede against.