PDA

View Full Version : Balotelli and Mancini close to fisticuffs!

Hibbyradge
03-01-2013, 12:33 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2256586/Mario-Balotelli-Roberto-Mancini-training-ground-fight.html

Sean1875
03-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Such a brilliant talent and some of the stories you hear about him are just hysterical, I fear it is only a matter of time before Mancini snaps and ships him off though, just hoping this won't be the straw to break the camels back as the EPL would be a worse place without him :agree:

SlickShoes
03-01-2013, 12:50 PM
He has a camouflage car hahahaha love this guy!

Pretty Boy
03-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Great talent when he wants to be but not sure he'll ever be a truly brilliant player.

Only seems to want to play for himself. Mourinho couldn't control him at Inter, Mancini has known him since he was a laddie and can't seem to control him.

Agree he would be a loss to the EPL if he was to go. He's enigmatic but that's what makes him good to watch.

jgl07
03-01-2013, 01:29 PM
It was in the Daily Mail so it must be true.

They would never make up or embellish stories would they?

Did he headbutt the assistant manager and storm off?

--------
03-01-2013, 01:32 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20901006

Beeb has it too, actually. The tackle wasn't on Mancini himself but on another player,

Mancini should have punted him ages ago - he's a disruptive influence and the last few times I've seen him he hasn't been trying at all.

Hibbyradge
03-01-2013, 01:41 PM

Are you saying that because it was in the Mail, it didn't happen? :confused:

Sir David Gray
03-01-2013, 03:33 PM
I wouldn't cross the road to watch Mario Balotelli.

The guy's a bombscare and has a screw loose.

Anyone who lets off fireworks from within their home clearly has some serious issues.

hibsbollah
03-01-2013, 03:51 PM

Anyone who lets off fireworks from within their home clearly has some serious issues.

Balotelli is an easy target for everyone, but Mancini has serious temper issues of his own since his days as a player. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Mancinis fault.

Judas Iscariot
03-01-2013, 04:15 PM

Blinkered Manure ***** :aok:

J-C
03-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Mis-timed tackle on Sinclair, seemingly Mancini has been asking him to do a bit more in training and he's obviously went a wee bit too far.

TBH if your boss grabbed you by the scruff of the neck, what would you do.......I know I'd lay him out.

R'Albin
03-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Were any bibs thrown?

Craig_in_Prague
03-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Probably just all handbags, albeit expensive one's.

DAVE1875
03-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Talented player, absolute prick though