PDA

View Full Version : Damage To Tynecastle Tonight

Chuck Rhoades
03-01-2013, 07:11 AM
Let’s do our talking on the pitch and in the stands tonight and keep all damage/vandalism away from the Roseburn Stand. Any damage/vandalism to seats/toilets will result in our club fitting the bill. Let’s not give them the opportunity to fit us with a bill.

Hail Hail.

Wembley67
03-01-2013, 07:16 AM
**** that, I'm going to go mental and destroy everything I see that's not green.

:wink:

ZS DOOM
03-01-2013, 07:28 AM
Let’s do our talking on the pitch and in the stands tonight and keep all damage/vandalism away from the Roseburn Stand. Any damage/vandalism to seats/toilets will result in our club fitting the bill. Let’s not give them the opportunity to fit us with a bill.

Hail Hail.

Or take it out on the jambos themselves :greengrin

MB62
03-01-2013, 07:30 AM

Hail Hail.

Not sure that is the case as I believe there is reciprocal agreement between the clubs on this, or maybe just the insurance company foots the bill.
However, totally agree with your sentiments and I would be extremely disappointed if we lowered ourselves down to their level. Accidental damage can happen anywhere but let's not make it malicious.

CraigHibee
03-01-2013, 07:48 AM
surely any "damage" done to that place tonight would be a marked improvement? :greengrin

but i agree, we dont want to lower ourselves to their level of puddle drinkers

Chuck Rhoades
03-01-2013, 07:57 AM
Not sure that is the case as I believe there is reciprocal agreement between the clubs on this, or maybe just the insurance company foots the bill.
However, totally agree with your sentiments and I would be extremely disappointed if we lowered ourselves down to their level. Accidental damage can happen anywhere but let's not make it malicious.

Unfortunately this is not the case. I was contacted by Hibs who delivered this message.

Bleeds green
03-01-2013, 08:06 AM
The damage will all be on the pitch when we destroy them and there crumbling team GGTTH

LancashireHibby
03-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Unfortunately the types who smash up the bogs every year are also the type who can't work out how to use a computer and read this message. As long as I don't stand on a nail in the toilets as I did at the last New Year derby at Tynie then I'll be happy, mind.

scoopyboy
03-01-2013, 08:22 AM

There is a reciprocal arrangement Mike.

If there is damage to Tynecastle we send people round to repair the damage, similarly if they damage Easter Road they send people round.

That way no false estimates etc delivered.

Just to reiterate the OP, don't damage the place as it will only cost US

Hermit Crab
03-01-2013, 08:29 AM
If there is damage it will be caused by willie collum as he'd the ref!!!!

Craig_in_Prague
03-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Let's pump them and then torch the place to the ground.

How much can they bill Hibs for a pathetic pink bus shelter (or tin shed to be more polite).
We can refund them for all the pink paint.

Hermit Crab
03-01-2013, 08:30 AM
If there is damage it will be caused by willie collum as he's the ref!!!!

lyonhibs
03-01-2013, 09:10 AM
In all honesty, the toilets will most probably be a toxic hazard zone by half time. Trips to the Pinkdome bring out the proportion of roasters that is prevalent in any support, and the financial implications to Hibs will not be top of their mind as they trash the place, piss in the sinks/floor or - although this probably wouldn't rebound on Hibs - take a line of coke in the cubicle as I once saw.

Hibrandenburg
03-01-2013, 09:22 AM
FFS don't touch anything! That place is like a game of Kerplunk, if you move anything it might come tumbling down around you.

Just Alf
03-01-2013, 09:27 AM
FFS don't touch anything! That place is like a game of Kerplunk, if you move anything it might come tumbling down around you.

Kerplunk Stadium..... Has a nice sound to it..... They were looking for a sponsor were they not!? :D

Scouse Hibee
03-01-2013, 09:30 AM
In all honesty, the toilets will most probably be a toxic hazard zone by half time. Trips to the Pinkdome bring out the proportion of roasters that is prevalent in any support, and the financial implications to Hibs will not be top of their mind as they trash the place, piss in the sinks/floor or - although this probably wouldn't rebound on Hibs - take a line of coke in the cubicle as I once saw.

:agree: A certainty.

Pretty Boy
03-01-2013, 09:35 AM
There's just no need. As said above it only costs Hibs.

Sadly there will be the usual few who seem to think breaking seats and ripping sinks off the wall is a great laugh.

EskbankHibby
03-01-2013, 09:46 AM

:agree:, the Jenga-dome.

Mac
03-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Unfortunately the kick off time aint going to help!!

LancashireHibby
03-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Unfortunately the kick off time aint going to help!!
Helps me perfectly, we're two pints deep and still not got to Bolton train station!

Mac
03-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Helps me perfectly, we're two pints deep and still not got to Bolton train station!

haha, glad it helps some, sadly it is going to have an adverse affect on others being on the lash all day, sure it will add to what is going to be an electric atmosphere.

Hibercelona
03-01-2013, 11:23 AM
I wouldn't dare touch anything in that ***** heap of a stand.

You may be ripping out a support beam when you think it's just a sink!

Hibernia Na Eir
03-01-2013, 11:24 AM
Tynecastle is Chernobyl. Wasting away, slowly.

03-01-2013, 11:29 AM
No need for damage/vandalism at all, please lets not lower ourselves to that. We are first to call the jams idiots and morons when they do it to us so lets make amazing noise, sing and shout for the full 90 mins but leave the damage out.

Moon unit
03-01-2013, 11:42 AM
:agree:, the Jenga-dome.

Buckaroo Park ? The rooting, tooting Shana-dome , from Gorgie- games!!!

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Let's pump them and then torch the place to the ground.

How much can they bill Hibs for a pathetic pink bus shelter (or tin shed to be more polite).
We can refund them for all the pink paint.

I'm with you on this, and i will pay the £4.73 it will cost to rebuild the dump.

Bostonhibby
03-01-2013, 11:59 AM

Hail Hail.

:agree: but how will we tell if we have made it any worse? :greengrin

Makaveli
03-01-2013, 12:51 PM
No excuses for folk breaking stuff but I wonder if Hearts will roll our their usual half-time attempt at enticement?

Pedantic_Hibee
03-01-2013, 01:12 PM
Everyone got their asbestos prevention uniform on?

Sas_The_Hibby
03-01-2013, 04:36 PM
I'm with you on this, and i will pay the £4.73 it will cost to rebuild the dump.

To be fair, the £4.73's before VAT's added on.

RIP
03-01-2013, 04:44 PM
These messages on behaviour from management should have been posted up at Easter Road last week. It's great that our officials asked Ross to spread the word and hats off to him for coming on here and doing so.

However in my experience of big games over the past 5 decades it's not the regulars we need to worry about. It's the few who try to turn a New Year encounter into an excuse for a drunken hate fest.

Don't get me wrong. We're as passionate as the next Hibbie when it comes to 'them' and many of us have a bit of history. But openly bringing the good name of Hibernian into disrepute.

Naw!!