PDA

View Full Version : All talk of Hearts stops now!

hibbysam
02-01-2013, 05:27 PM
As the title says, 100% concentration of this game should now be on Hibs, We have better players, Should our players turn up and play how they can play, pass the ball about and let our strikers take care of business we will win this game.. We should have nothing to worry about.

Lets get that away end rocking from 7.30pm tomorrow and give our side every chance we can to get the points that will now take us joint second!!

Hibs07p
02-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Who?

Black Kyle
02-01-2013, 05:58 PM
As the title says, 100% concentration of this game should now be on Hibs, We have better players, Should our players turn up and play how they can play, pass the ball about and let our strikers take care of business we will win this game.. We should have nothing to worry about.

Lets get that away end rocking from 7.30pm tomorrow and give our side every chance we can to get the points that will now take us joint second!!

Agree, however we only have some better players. IMO Taouil, Diver. Zaliukas and possibly Sutton are all worthy of playing at a higher level.

We shouldn't go there to defend or defend a lead if we go ahead early.

hibbysam
02-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Agree, however we only have some better players. IMO Taouil, Diver. Zaliukas and possibly Sutton are all worthy of playing at a higher level.

Couldn't disagree more.. Look at any position and I'd rather out player than there's! Williams Clancy Hanlon mcpake McGivern Doyle/wotherspoon/deegan/taiwo/Claros/Cairney (choose 5) and griffiths is better than anything they can produce! Sutton would be nowhere near our team nor would zaliukas

Hibercelona
02-01-2013, 06:09 PM

I think all 4 of them are quite rank to be honest.

Novikovas seems pretty decent though.

Pretty Boy
02-01-2013, 06:10 PM
**** the Hearts.

Franck Stanton
02-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Even our worst player [will leave you to decide who that is], is better than their best player. Kuqi, who, lets face it, just isn't up to the mark would be a first team start for them every week.

Black Kyle
02-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Opinion and debate.........Kuqi from what we've seen wouldn't be a first pick for any SPL club but hope the big man does the business if called on tomo.

Hibercelona
02-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Opinion and debate.........Kuqi from what we've seen wouldn't be a first pick for any SPL club but hope the big man does the business if called on tomo.

Kuqi shouldn't be anywhere near that squad tomorrow!

Liam89
02-01-2013, 07:30 PM

Hahahahahahahaha ohh my sides! :faf:

Wait, that was a joke right? 3 of those players are dire and would struggle to make our bench.

cocopops1875
02-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Hahahahahahahaha ohh my sides! :faf:

Wait, that was a joke right? 3 of those players are dire and would struggle to make our bench.

Really ? im interested to know which 3 ?

essexhibee
02-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Cannot afford to go in thinking we will roll this because Hearts will win.

First time since the Sauzee days since I havent been nervous since going into a derby. Players should have the belief they can win and we have the better team. :aok:

Liam89
02-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Really ? im interested to know which 3 ?

Zal's the only one i'd consider a good player out of those 4.

hfc rd
02-01-2013, 09:48 PM

The only yam player I would consider being decent and take is Andrew Webster. The rest are s****.

allezsauzee
02-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Big Zal is pump without Webster guiding him through a game

jabis
02-01-2013, 09:52 PM
well the OP seems to have had a non-effect.

ggtth

girutfysoab :agree:

cocopops1875
02-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Zal's the only one i'd consider a good player out of those 4.

Weirdly the one i would be least interested in:wink:

lyonhibs
02-01-2013, 11:52 PM

We shouldn't, but history suggest that we do.

"The away end rocking" bit we genuinely don't have to worry about. The "our players turn up and play how they can play" - considering this game is a) against Hearts and b) at Tynecastle - bit is a tad more dubious.

I'll be focusing my voice and energy purely on the men in green for 90 minutes. I hope everyone in the away end does likewise.

Caveat: In the somewhat unlikely event of us winning comfortably with 5 minutes to go, the focus of my tunes may switch slightly..................