PDA

View Full Version : My Dad x

Billie Jo
01-01-2013, 02:34 AM
Happy new year hibees, my dad passed away this year, thank you dad for makin me a hibby, love you always x My dad the hibby xxxxxxx

7 Hills
01-01-2013, 02:58 AM
Happy new year hibees, my dad passed away this year, thank you dad for makin me a hibby, love you always x My dad the hibby xxxxxxx

Glory Glory, to your Daddy, Billie Jo. :not worth

Jay
01-01-2013, 03:13 AM
I lost my dad recently too Billie Joe. Theres a hell of a lot of good hibbys watching over us. God bless them all.

garys
01-01-2013, 03:27 AM
God bless all those Hibbys looking over us! And u guys remember, u always have a big Hibby family looking out for u here too!!

To all who have lost someone recently, I hope 2013 is a much better year for you all!
GGTTH!

hibbybrian
01-01-2013, 03:41 AM

together He'll be singing
with the Angels high above
singing Glory to the Hibees
that's the team that we all love

let's hope He's looking down on a victory in the Derby :aok:

Nevi1875
01-01-2013, 03:52 AM
Happy new year from all all hibby's old & new am sure we will make you proud

spike220
01-01-2013, 06:41 AM

Nice post, lets hope he can pull a few strings for us up there!

GGTTH

Sweet Left Peg
01-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Well said. I have my old man to thank, in absentia, for being a Hibby too. First match, first midweek match, first terracing experience (all home losses) were with him. He passed away at home the night we beat the huns in the Skol Cup semi. I would have loved my first Hampden experience to have been with him too.
Now it is my turn to pass on the Hibs way. Past, present and future will always be Hibs in our house.

JimBHibees
01-01-2013, 09:20 AM

Nice post it is the time of the year to remember ones past.

As it happens one of my best mates a Hibby and season ticket holder of 20 years sadly passed just before Christmas leaving a wife and young daughter. RIP Davy.

derek0762
01-01-2013, 12:30 PM
My dad a Hibby of 82 passed away on May 29th & I just know he was at ER with me on his birthday the 2nd December when we once again beat the yams, Happy New Year Dad miss you loads mate & thanks for making me part of the Hibernian family all those years ago #GGTTH.

hibeelin
01-01-2013, 12:58 PM
My dad passed away a few months ago to, he took me as a babe in arms to Er, instilling the love of all things Hibees I have today, a Nana of a certain age! I in turn took both my kids from a young age, we have all been st holders for years. A few days after dad died my daughter found out she was to become a mummy, the circle of life eh! I'm sure this baby will be as hibs daft as his/her big cousin Ruby who is 2. As dad's ashes were scattered behind the goals I know that he is at every game watching it along with me, just like he used to be years ago. God bless all hibees up there looking down, another wee deflection on thurs would make my day guys.

:not worth:not worth

gegs70
01-01-2013, 02:18 PM
My Dad died over a year ago he wasnt really that interested in football but he used to go to hearts home games and hibs home games back in the day.

My Uncle who I went to the final wih passed away a few months ago and my cousins have bought a tile in the east stand, so in some ways he is still going to the games. I thought it was a great gesture.