PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together LinkedIn - Hibernian FC (Official)

Jack
31-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi folks

As part of Lets Work Together (LWT) we have set up a LinkedIn group and with permission from the Club have been able to name it ‘Hibernian FC (Official)’.

Through the work of LWT it’s been recognized that the supporters of Hibernian FC aren't just a noisy rabble that congregate around football matches but among us are some of the most influential and talented people in our respective areas of work in the world; as well as some of the most influential. We can all play our part in helping each other in business through our expertise and experience and maybe on occasion that can be used for the benefit of the club we all share a common bond with, Hibernian FC.

The about section says it all really.

About Hibernian FC (Official)

This page is overseen by the Lets Work Together group in association with, and obviously approved by, Hibernian FC.

The purpose of this platform is to bring together professionals with the common interest of Hibernian FC. Our bond is that by working together we can make our Club more successful. Hibs may ask for your help or advice, the LWT group may ask for your help or advice in making this happen. Standard Hibs rules around remuneration will apply!!!!

We do not have direct access to the playing side of the Club so there is little point in agents or players joining in the hope of having CVs considered; trials etc.. This should be done through normal channels.

We've really just kicked this off so if you're a LinkedIn member be one of the first to join.

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Hibernian-FC-Official-4780037?goback=%2Eanp_4780037_1356966471252_1

If you have any questions about this or the work of LWT please get in touch.

Thank you.

Jack

hibs0666
31-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Looks like this has been set up as a company rather than a group, which is a shame.

Hibby Bairn
31-12-2012, 12:02 PM
:agree: Yes. I think (hope) the intention was to create it as a group rather than a company. Doing so will make the potential more productive for Hibs and the group members.

Lucius Apuleius
31-12-2012, 12:27 PM
As above, set up as a company as far as I can see so cannot join.

Can I just add as well? What a diverse and intelligent bunch we are :-)

Maybe not so pretty though.

Shaggy
31-12-2012, 12:35 PM
As followers, the members wont be able to progress ideas or interact.
It might have more potential as a group.

The idea is good thou,

Jack
31-12-2012, 02:11 PM
It's now set up as a group with a different address, sorry folks

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Hibernian-FC-Official-4780037?goback=%2Eanp_4780037_1356966471252_1

Lucius Apuleius
31-12-2012, 02:35 PM
It's now set up as a group with a different address, sorry folks

Joined. Pending :-)

WeAreHibs
04-04-2013, 11:04 AM
Joined and pending for 2 days. Doesn't look like the most active of groups if they take 2 days to authorise a member.

Jack
05-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Joined and pending for 2 days. Doesn't look like the most active of groups if they take 2 days to authorise a member.

Dear Mr Tongue

Thank you for your application to join the Hibs LinkedIn group.

Your application has now been approved.

Yours

Jack
----------------------------------------------------------
I’m the admin for there. The trouble is I used to get emails as soon as someone applied to join so when the email came in, and if I was able, I did it straight away, sometimes it took a wee bit longer but I think I was fairly quick with most folk. I’ve not yet mastered how to approve on my phone or tablet.

When I saw your post I approved you as soon as I could – guess what? An email from LinkedIn this morning told me you and 5 others were waiting. I’ve not asked for my settings to be changed so … :confused:

My most humble apologies.

Now that you're a member you'll see most of the action is around the group Lets Work Together. I do hope that you and others can contribute positively in other ways in the future.