PDA

View Full Version : Question Best Online Movie Streming Sites

derekHFC
31-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Looking to sign up for one of these online movie streaming websites, but i'm not sure what's best and where to get the best deal.I'd be watching them on an iPad, so what would everyone recommend?Netflix?Lovefilm?NowTV?Looking to do it legit, so quite happy to pay :greengrin

blaikie
31-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Netflix especially if you change your DNS and get the USA version! Lots more than the UK.

Dibben
31-12-2012, 10:29 AM
How do you change your DNS?

TamHibs
31-12-2012, 10:39 AM

Depends, if you're going to use a games console then you change your DNS setting on the console. If its through a PC/Laptop I think you'd have to use a proxy server from the US that you sign up for.

blaikie
31-12-2012, 11:09 AM

Google UnoDns you can change from your router or device, easy enough they have tutorials for each device etc

Speedy
31-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Looking to sign up for one of these online movie streaming websites, but i'm not sure what's best and where to get the best deal.I'd be watching them on an iPad, so what would everyone recommend?Netflix?Lovefilm?NowTV?Looking to do it legit, so quite happy to pay :greengrin

What are you wanting to watch?

I thought LoveFilm was better for films but Netflix better for TV Programs (particularly American ones).

Wembley67
31-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Netflix especially if you change your DNS and get the USA version! Lots more than the UK.

:agree:

I pay $4.99 extra to use http://www.unblock-us.com/ where you can access Netflix US, Canada (which is far the best), Mexico, Brazil and Ireland :greengrin

Worth it for the massive full season box sets they have alone.