PDA

View Full Version : Yams Inane babble from Hearts fans over the last few months

Pretty Boy
30-12-2012, 05:55 PM
What's your favourites?

1. 'Hibs have no history'. Could go on for pages about why this is nonsense but anyone with half a brain knows its just stupidity so why bother?

2. 'The Scottish Cup Final sent shockwaves around the world'. I met a guy from Newcastle in Turkey in mid June, so a month after the game. We got talking about football and when i said I supported Hibs he commented that I'd be pleased about the final result. It sent such shockwaves around the world a guy from north east England didn't even know what team had won.

3. 'Derbies don't matter anymore'. For people who believe this they spat the dummy put big time after the last one.

30-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Im sorry but if I was to go through all the inane babble of hearts fans I would be here typing it out for weeks on end. They are a deluded bunch of morons and the things they come out with is hilarious.

Franck Stanton
30-12-2012, 06:01 PM
That stupid in-bred shower are only saying Derbys dont matter any more because they realise they wont be winning one for a long time to come. Truth is, you are only as good as your last one.

Hibercelona
30-12-2012, 06:06 PM
'Hibs are dead to us now'. Stupendous level of irony. They just don't get it. :rolleyes:

'We might be going bust, but it was worth it for that day'. Again.... WTF??? Insane. :bitchy:

Bostonhibby
30-12-2012, 06:09 PM
The winner of my Christmas Turkey award definitely is my Sister in Laws partner, a yam who mostly watches them on the telly in the golf club. He was telling me that he was convinced that if they could get Skacel back this transfer window that would be the turning point to get them out of this whole mess.

This guy is always deadly serious, hadn't been drinking (as I wasn't offering and he never asks or buys) - proper twat but everyone should have one if you find a goldfish too much trouble. I expect I will talk to him again next Xmas.

hibsbollah
30-12-2012, 06:11 PM
I remember 'Hibs aren't even our rivals anymore in any meaningful sense:confused:, we've left them behind'.

HoboHarry
30-12-2012, 06:12 PM
What's your favourites?

1. 'Hibs have no history'. Could go on for pages about why this is nonsense but anyone with half a brain knows its just stupidity so why bother?

2. 'The Scottish Cup Final sent shockwaves around the world'. I met a guy from Newcastle in Turkey in mid June, so a month after the game. We got talking about football and when i said I supported Hibs he commented that I'd be pleased about the final result. It sent such shockwaves around the world a guy from north east England didn't even know what team had won.

3. 'Derbies don't matter anymore'. For people who believe this they spat the dummy put big time after the last one.
With the exception of Celtic's defeat of Barcelona earlier this year, nothing that happens in Scottish football is a world wide event. When Charles Green spouts his garbage about the 500 million world-wide Rangers fans (or whatever the number is) it makes me laugh every time. In 12 years of living in the American mid-west, I have never once seen someone wearing a Rangers shirt. Not one. I have seen a few Celtic shirts and twice seen Hibs shirts (excluding my own). Shockwaves around the world my arse....

Hibercelona
30-12-2012, 06:13 PM
I remember 'Hibs aren't even our rivals anymore in any meaningful sense:confused:, we've left them behind'.

Don't forget "Celtic are our main rivals now".

And that was when Rangers were still in the league as well...

Barney McGrew
30-12-2012, 06:17 PM
'We might be going bust, but it was worth it for that day'. Again.... WTF??? Insane. :bitchy:

That seems to be their favourite just now. What a bunch of total and utter strokers.

Pretty Boy
30-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Can't forget the 'party' at ER earlier this season.

Only Hearts fans could have 3 months to organise a party and come up with that. I've been to livelier wakes.

Bostonhibby
30-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Can't forget the 'party' at ER earlier this season.

Only Hearts fans could have 3 months to organise a party and come up with that. I've been to livelier wakes.

Wait until you see the protest over what Vlad's been doing to them, years in the planning, all very hush, hush but I have heard its going to be a guy kicking a Russian hat,. just like before - anyone got a picture?:greengrin

Northernhibee
30-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Let's not forget too that apparently a 5-1 Scottish cup victory means you "own" your neighbours, that you "leave them dead as a club" and so forth.

In 1886 we won over them in the Scottish cup by the exact same margin.

So applying yamalogic, we've owned Hearts for over a century, they've been dead as a club for over a century and we've left them behind for over a century.

:brokenyam:

iwasthere1972
30-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Hibs are no longer our rivals. The taxman is.

Fact.

hibsboy90
30-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Am I the only person who has an unspoken agreement with jambo mates to not discuss matches against each other, as it just lends to unnecessary aggro??

We'll happily discuss games either have played, and will give predictions for derbies. Come KO nothing else is said.

I like silently knowing they are fuming inside! :cb

Part/Time Supporter
30-12-2012, 07:19 PM
What's your favourites?

I get point 2 all the time down here (folk mixing up Hibs and Hearts). Suspect same is true of anyone living in Englandshire.

hibby rae
30-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Am I the only person who has an unspoken agreement with jambo mates to not discuss matches against each other, as it just lends to unnecessary aggro??

We'll happily discuss games either have played, and will give predictions for derbies. Come KO nothing else is said.

I've a similiar agreement with my flatmate. He's a season ticket holder at tynie and I'm a season ticket holder at ER. Funny thing is he's also die hard Villa! It's a long season for him!

Danderhall Hibs
30-12-2012, 07:29 PM

I have the exact same agreement with my mate. Only difference is it's not an unspoken agreement!

CallumLaidlaw
30-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Skacel is better than Sauzee

The cup final will always hurt

The 1-0 cup win for us means nothing

:rolleyes:

#FromTheCapital
30-12-2012, 07:59 PM
So much nonsense gets spouted by them that it's impossible to list everything. Kickback is the largest gathering of insane idiots I have ever seen. Even if I didn't know or hate hearts, one look on that forum and I would have an instant disliking of them. Arrogance and delusion just seems to be the general mantra especially because they are all drivelling their ***** anonymously. I know a lot of hearts fans personally and none of them come out with anywhere near as much crap as I've seen posted over there.

hibeedonald
30-12-2012, 08:54 PM

The cup final will always hurt!

chrisski33
30-12-2012, 09:01 PM
I think anything they is funny dont care what they say tbh!

HIBERNIAN-0762
30-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Kickback is the largest gathering of insane idiots I have ever seen.

You should try reading The Scotsman online sports forum and I can assure you the lunatics have taken over the asylum...absolute deluded trumpets..

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-12-2012, 09:53 PM

I had a similar arrangement with a boy i worked beside at my last job.

Archie70
30-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Belter from Brokeback last night;-

Celtic were dire. They're never that dire against us!

and the reply;-

Have noticed this. Only seem to get up for the big games. Completely different team when not playing us or in Europe

Yip, Celtic only try against teams of Hearts and Barcelonas standing. Makes you wonder how they're top of the league!:confused:

clerriehibs
30-12-2012, 10:03 PM
Don't forget "Celtic are our main rivals now".

And that was when Rangers were still in the league as well...

I was talking to a yam having just met him for the first time the other night. He didn't seem to buy into the romanov crap ... but still came out with "celtc is our big game these days". Aye, ok then.

Bostonhibby
30-12-2012, 10:08 PM
I was talking to a yam having just met him for the first time the other night. He didn't seem to buy into the romanov crap ... but still came out with "celtc is our big game these days". Aye, ok then.

No too many big games for the big team to look forward to then, can't see celtc making the bottom 6.

#FromTheCapital
30-12-2012, 10:22 PM

Will it?

Can't say I care about it anymore, was a bad day but every football fan will experience bad days. Hearts will always try to wind us up about it but as long as we start beating them regular it will get more and more pathetic as time goes by.

All of this on the huge assumption that they even survive their current predicament. If they die then that day completely disappears from memory because that will mean that the squad they won that cup with will also be one of the main reasons for their demise

Fantic
30-12-2012, 10:29 PM
To me, this is the best inane babble on the internet: 'we effectively killed their club on 19th May'

Seen it a few times :confused:

S.sct
30-12-2012, 10:29 PM
Were not immune to inane babble on here either, scroll through the threads you'll find plenty😆

Devilstorment
30-12-2012, 10:33 PM
The winner of my Christmas Turkey award definitely is my Sister in Laws partner, a yam who mostly watches them on the telly in the golf club. He was telling me that he was convinced that if they could get Skacel back this transfer window that would be the turning point to get them out of this whole mess.

This guy is always deadly serious, hadn't been drinking (as I wasn't offering and he never asks or buys) - proper twat but everyone should have one if you find a goldfish too much trouble. I expect I will talk to him again next Xmas.

I may be confused as I have had a few beers, but is your sister in laws partner not YOUR brother normally? and if not does it not make him just some random yam punter

Archie70
30-12-2012, 10:46 PM
I may be confused as I have had a few beers, but is your sister in laws partner not YOUR brother normally? and if not does it not make him just some random yam punter

Not if it's your wifes sisters partner! or you're all inbred yams!:wink:

MoscowHibs
30-12-2012, 10:50 PM

Naw, I would think it's his better half's sister.:dunno:

Bostonhibby
30-12-2012, 10:52 PM

You are confused - He is the yam who lives with my wife's sister :greengrin Him and I don't share a mother or father so he is unlikely to be my brother. Thankfully.

He is indeed a random yam, but he is also father to my wifes sisters children - our neices............

Hermit Crab
31-12-2012, 10:26 AM
They bang on about the cup final like Ingerland bang on about 66. We have people who constantly mention 0-7 though.

ginger_rice
31-12-2012, 10:43 AM
I quite like it when you mention Vlad to them "It's his club, he's the owner, he can do what he likes with it" and by God he certainly has :greengrin

Eyrie
31-12-2012, 11:29 AM
They bang on about the cup final like Ingerland bang on about 66. We have people who constantly mention 0-7 though.

1966? Decided by the linesman.
2012? Decided by the referee.
1973? Decided by the players.

Spot the odd one out.

Pretty Boy
31-12-2012, 11:48 AM
'Hibs fans are jealous of how we have all united to save the club.'

Translation.

'Hibs fans are laughing like hyenas as we organise bake sales, facepainting and raid our kids piggy banks to buy an insignificant number of new shares with no idea where the money is going and continue to allow a shadowy Russian banker to ride us senseless. Their own efforts fo save their club when it was required puts ours to shame and deep down we know it.'

Technofob
31-12-2012, 12:42 PM
1966? Decided by the linesman.
2012? Decided by the referee.
1973? Decided by the players.

Spot the odd one out.

I'm going to Hogmanay party up here tonight - only downside the boy's a merrick and there's a load of his yamtard rellies going too!!

But that statistic will be getting trotted out at every oppurtunity:greengrin

And obviously asking if their worthless Christmas gift is framed and hung on their living room wall!!

StevieC
31-12-2012, 01:58 PM
The winner of my Christmas Turkey award definitely is my Sister in Laws partner, a yam who mostly watches them on the telly in the golf club.

Would that not make him your brother???

By "partner" I assume you must be talking about a business partner, but how funny would it be that you can't even bring yourself to calling someone your brother because they supported Hearts. :greengrin

EDIT: should have read further down the thread .. D'Oh! .. at least I wan't the only one to jump to the wrong conclusion :greengrin

StevieC
31-12-2012, 02:04 PM
He is indeed a random yam, but he is also father to my wifes sisters children - our neices............

The plus side about nieces is that there is an opportunity to stop the yam "bloodline" by partnering them up with decent Hibbys. :wink:

hibsbollah
31-12-2012, 02:05 PM

Ive been told, apparently in all seriousness, that Takis Fyssas was better than Sauzee too.

:flying:

lord bunberry
31-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Ive been told, apparently in all seriousness, that Takis Fyssas was better than Sauzee too.

He was better than sauzee at darts

HoboHarry
31-12-2012, 04:21 PM
He was better than sauzee at darts
Speaking Greek too I hear but that is about it......

--------
31-12-2012, 04:27 PM

What's a Takis Fyssas?

Googled it and got THIS -
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7124/shrekkul17cx.jpg

Famous Fiver
31-12-2012, 04:28 PM
How many European Cup Winners Medals has Fyssas got?

Er........none.

End of discussion.

Pretty Boy
31-12-2012, 04:31 PM
How many European Cup Winners Medals has Fyssas got?

Er........none.

End of discussion.

He does have a European Championship winners medal though.

Fyssas, whilst not as good a God, was a very good player.

Neither he or Sir Franck should ever be mentioned in the same breath as a cretin like Rudi Skacel.

Bostonhibby
31-12-2012, 06:30 PM
The plus side about nieces is that there is an opportunity to stop the yam "bloodline" by partnering them up with decent Hibbys. :wink:

Sore point and best laugh in the family is that SIL is a die hard Hibby and the kids are only going one way in view of the general lethargy of the Yam based father :greengrin Even allows them to have kids stuff we buy from the club shop. To be fair though there isn't really an infants range of acrylic maroon shell suits available. The Plum even babysat whilst SIL went to the final with us!

Bostonhibby
31-12-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm going to Hogmanay party up here tonight - only downside the boy's a merrick and there's a load of his yamtard rellies going too!!

But that statistic will be getting trotted out at every oppurtunity:greengrin

And obviously asking if their worthless Christmas gift is framed and hung on their living room wall!!

Take a couple (no more than 2) cans of supermarket lager - shave your eyebrows off for the evening, get some white sports socks from a market on the way up, roll up both trouser legs so they know you are potentially not female and just keep dropping names like Drew Busby into the conversation and you will fit in fine.

Dont mention the war though:wink: They won one so they will only bring out the medals......

clerriehibs
31-12-2012, 07:05 PM

I thought the 4-0 semi-final would always hurt ... it doesn't. Neither does the 5-1 anymore.

Seeing as they apparently destroyed us as a club that day ... wtf is this all about ... http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=450&fid=215&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113807112

Doesn't seem to be us on our knees going begging round the fans of other clubs.

hibbymick
31-12-2012, 07:22 PM
This ones not referring to hibs but....

As long as craig Thomson is employed by our football team we wont be back.

That principle didnt last long amongst them, wonder why ???

Sir David Gray
31-12-2012, 07:31 PM
I thought the 4-0 semi-final would always hurt ... it doesn't. Neither does the 5-1 anymore.

Seeing as they apparently destroyed us as a club that day ... wtf is this all about ... http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=450&fid=215&sty=2&act=1&mid=2113807112

Doesn't seem to be us on our knees going begging round the fans of other clubs.

That guy's had a great response to that plea! :faf:

Houchy
02-01-2013, 10:20 AM

I have the same agreement with most of my jambo mates too but still seem to get one or two that I've not heard from in years, who always pipe up through friends of friends on Facebook, that just don't understand that they mortgaged their club and history to win their last 2 Scottish cups.

ginger_rice
02-01-2013, 11:09 AM
That guy's had a great response to that plea! :faf:

I think the great big banner ad for Oxfam above his post probably focused their minds! That was the first thing I noticed took me a few moments to find the post underneath, though it was quite ironic TBH!!