PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Predictions

SteveHFC
29-12-2012, 11:43 PM
1-0 Hibs

Kuqi to score his first and only goal for Hibs in the 95th minute :cb

.Sean.
29-12-2012, 11:45 PM
2-0 Hibs. Keep the heid on the park and we'll win this one.

Col2
29-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Either 0-0 or 1-0 Hibs

wazoo1875
29-12-2012, 11:49 PM
I think it'll be dark, I'll be pished and we'll win 1-0
Happy new year ya pink pricks
GGTTH

spike220
29-12-2012, 11:55 PM
0-2 Hibs.

3pm
30-12-2012, 12:02 AM
It'll be ****in tough.

SteveHFC
30-12-2012, 12:05 AM
It'll be ****in tough.

Grow some balls man. :greengrin

Hibs will win. Believe me :thumbsup:

manx hibee
30-12-2012, 08:55 AM
4-1 to the cabbage GGTTH

Pretty Boy
30-12-2012, 09:03 AM
I said we would get humped yesterday and was proved wrong.

So, in that spirit, 3-1 Hearts.

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-12-2012, 09:05 AM
No chance that Hearts will pass and move the same way that Celtc did. If we play to the same level again we have nothing to fear.

Hibs07p
30-12-2012, 09:09 AM
I predict Hearts are F***ed. Tick Tock.
GGTTH

Onceinawhile
30-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Before the Ross county game I was speaking to a county fan, who said they would take a point. Yesterday I said I would be happy with a point.

As such. I'll be happy with a point.

Mark79
30-12-2012, 09:19 AM
6-1 to hibs

lord bunberry
30-12-2012, 09:28 AM
We should be going there looking to make history its the 40th anniversary of 7-0 and that should be the target.

Ps did anyone notice the celtic fans giving the 5-1 gestures as they were leaving yesterday

#FromTheCapital
30-12-2012, 09:35 AM
Another tough one to predict, I would like to think that we will smash them after yesterday's performance and if we play like we did yesterday we will. But we are hibs...
I think it will be another low scoring game and to be honest I would happily take a draw so I'm going for 1-1

Mark79
30-12-2012, 09:35 AM
We should be going there looking to make history its the 40th anniversary of 7-0 and that should be the target.

Ps did anyone notice the celtic fans giving the 5-1 gestures as they were leaving yesterday

I did. They did it using one hand.

semaj64
30-12-2012, 10:43 AM
2-1 for Hibs

Hoping the team put in the effort and determination as they showed yesterday

FranckSuzy
30-12-2012, 10:49 AM

:tee hee:

patlowe
30-12-2012, 10:58 AM
2-1 for Hibs

Hoping the team put in the effort and determination as they showed yesterday

If, and it's a big if, McPake, Hanlon and Williams play near to how they played yesterday then I think we've got a great chance. They led by example and showed what a real will to win can achieve. We'll need that again.

However, I'm going to go with 1-1. Better Hibs teams than this one have struggled at Tynie, it's just always hard for us there.

Franck Stanton
30-12-2012, 11:04 AM
No chance that Hearts will pass and move the same way that Celtc did. If we play to the same level again we have nothing to fear.

Very true, however....it is getting Hibs to play with the same commitment that is the problem. IF we perform with the same intensity as yesterday we will win, as hertz are nowhere near as good a team as the great unwashed. Just NEED to want it more than them.

Bostonhibby
30-12-2012, 11:05 AM
With the same approach as yesterday am going 3-1 hibs. Anything less 2-2. Can't see us losing unless there's a refereeing issue........

Mikey
30-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Away win.

Eyrie
30-12-2012, 11:38 AM
I'd like us to win 5-1 but will take any win we can get.

However I expect a 0-0 with the pub team kicking lumps out of us and humping the ball up the park at every opportunity.

Dinkydoo
30-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Hibs win.

hibee_nation
30-12-2012, 12:20 PM
40th anniversary has to be 0-7 again. :hibees:pfgwa

leithsansiro
30-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Hopefully a win, and a lucky undeserved one at that. I hated the years of flukey wins that they got against us.

As a side point, I want everyone to be sensible. That lot destroyed part of our stadium after the cup tie, we need to show who the big team really are. An evening kickoff after the pubs have been open all day doesn't bode well...

HIBERNIAN-0762
30-12-2012, 12:35 PM
3-1 Hibs, they will score 1st then Sparky 2 and Doyle wraps up the points...:cb

Hibercelona
30-12-2012, 01:40 PM
0-7 to commemorate our 40 year anniversary of the demolition derby.

And in 10-20 years time, I can tell my kids that "I was there".

:flag:

lucky
30-12-2012, 02:32 PM
1-1 keeps our unbeaten run going against them this season

Sean1875
30-12-2012, 03:03 PM
1-6

Sir David Gray
30-12-2012, 03:26 PM
0-7

:giruy:

Seriously, I would take a 1-0 victory in the worst game of football you have ever seen in your life.

I think we should be confident of beating them on Thursday but we've been here before, on many occasions and it's not ended well.

I just want to see a dedicated, hard working and committed Hibs side who are not beaten before the warm up even begins, like so many Hibs teams who have turned up at Tynecastle in previous years have been.

If they are simply too good for us on the night and they beat us then fair enough. I still won't like it but I can accept defeats like that. What I won't accept is being turned over by them after a toothless and gutless capitulation.

Somehow, I really don't see that happening.

Hibercelona
30-12-2012, 03:52 PM
0-7

Seriously, I would take a 1-0 victory in the worst game of football you have ever seen in your life.

I think we should be confident of beating them on Thursday but we've been here before, on many occasions and it's not ended well.

I just want to see a dedicated, hard working and committed Hibs side who are not beaten before the warm up even begins, like so many Hibs teams who have turned up at Tynecastle in previous years have been.

If they are simply too good for us on the night and they beat us then fair enough. I still won't like it but I can accept defeats like that. What I won't accept is being turned over by them after a toothless and gutless capitulation.

:agree:

The worst thing about losing to Hearts though, is that its always for the same reason. We don't turn up.

When we do turn up against them though, we give them a hiding.

So lets just turn up!

allezsauzee
30-12-2012, 03:54 PM
Yams 0 Hibs 3

30-12-2012, 04:30 PM
0-7

Totally agree :agree:

pontius pilate
30-12-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm only thinking of a big hibs win wether that's the score line being big or the performance being big and a sneaky win I don't care as long as we pump the huddies I couldn't give a flying

HibbyAndy
30-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Hibs win.

Cairney and Wotherspoon will rip the absolute pish out them.

soupy
30-12-2012, 06:55 PM
2-1 the cabbage,,Claros scoring one, Doyle the other..

NOLA
30-12-2012, 08:32 PM
i predict hertz will play down the wings like they did in the last game, hope novikovas is still out as he was the danger and we never dealt with him at all well, as for the score im going for 1-1, deegan with a topper into the postage stamp. :flag:

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Things could get pwoppa nawty as there will be a hell of a lot of people there absolutely steaming, mad kick off time for an Edinburgh Derby match.

leggeto
30-12-2012, 11:25 PM
:faf:

basehibby
31-12-2012, 01:02 AM
I predict the Hibees to keep the bounce going from sat and emerge with the 3 points in the onion bag :cb

lyonhibs
31-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Some posts on this thread will - almost certainly - come back to haunt the posters. Where folk get such confidence going into games against Hearts at Tynecastle is beyond me. It's much like believing in God - with such little evidence, where do you get the faith from?? What have we got there? At a guess the Riordan penalty, Kerr game and Shiels winner in the last 10 years??. This is not an awe-inspiring record.

Hearts could put 11 maroon shirts on coat hangers out there and I'd still have my doubts. I think we can win, if we take our opportunities and are up for the fight in all 11 positions for each and every of the 90 minutes.

I'd take a draw right now though, but then again I thought we'd get bummed off Celtc. Come what may, I'll be there.

Hibee Ryan
31-12-2012, 01:43 PM
3-1 Hibs.

We'll take an early lead and they'll go hunting for an equaliser, we'll score a second early in the second half then Hearts will score with about 15 to go and then Sproule will spring a counter attack with 30 seconds to go and score the 3rd!

I've got it all worked out! BELIEVE :flag::flag::na na:

Waxy
31-12-2012, 01:52 PM
0-1 Griffiths in injury time in front of the hibees.

kentao
31-12-2012, 01:57 PM
If hibs play to our strengths keep the ball on the deck and play pass and move football we will walk hearts 3-0, If we resort to hoofball it will be alot closer game.

Cmon hibs keep it simple and play football the right way.

GGTTH

Franck Stanton
31-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Would just LOVE a 5-1 win for the Hibbys, Just LOVE it. However, putting sensible heid on think it will be either 1-1 or 2-1 win for us. Cannae see them beating us [ unless we turn in a display similar to Ross County home/Dundee away games]

stewpot
31-12-2012, 04:53 PM
1-2 with a Doyle double.

California-Hibs
01-01-2013, 12:08 AM
We ARE the better team this season, the league table doesn't lie, we've been above them from the kick off. If we play to our strengths, and anything like we did on Saturday then it will be a Hibs win. Keep the ball on the deck and run at them, that's how we'll beat them!

spike220
01-01-2013, 05:15 AM
Some posts on this thread will - almost certainly - come back to haunt the posters. Where folk get such confidence going into games against Hearts at Tynecastle is beyond me. It's much like believing in God - with such little evidence, where do you get the faith from?? What have we got there? At a guess the Riordan penalty, Kerr game and Shiels winner in the last 10 years??. This is not an awe-inspiring record.

Hearts could put 11 maroon shirts on coat hangers out there and I'd still have my doubts. I think we can win, if we take our opportunities and are up for the fight in all 11 positions for each and every of the 90 minutes.

I'd take a draw right now though, but then again I thought we'd get bummed off Celtc. Come what may, I'll be there.

Are you a motivational speaker by any chance:greengrin.

leither17
01-01-2013, 05:25 AM
2-0 Hanlon and Griffiths

Aldo
01-01-2013, 08:58 AM
0-8 with Griffiths and McPake both getting 3 tricks and Doyle with a Double.

Do you think I'm being a bit OTT.

Any win for me would do.

Diclonius
01-01-2013, 04:24 PM
1-1.

rightwinger
01-01-2013, 04:35 PM
We're underdogs IMO. A draw would be a good result for us.

To have a chance of winning, we'll need to keep the ball much better than we have so far this season, defend at least as well as we did Saturday, and hope that our attacking players are on form.

If McGivern's fit he should come back in for Stevenson, for his height as much as anything else.

The main thing is that we make Hearts work for anything they get. I've always felt that Hearts get everything (from goals to chances to corners to throw-ins) cheaper than we do. The last derby was different and hopefully that will continue.

WestEndHibee
01-01-2013, 04:38 PM
I feel it's about time that we emulated that glorious day that has firmly placed itself in hibee history! Seriously, another day like that would make me a happy man for the rest of my life. I'd buy the t-shirt, the DVD and 10 match day programmes, they'd finally have nothing on us in the slightest.

0-1 with a zaliukas og is it for me ;-)

hfc rd
01-01-2013, 05:20 PM
2-2

truehibernian
01-01-2013, 05:36 PM
We're underdogs IMO. A draw would be a good result for us.

To have a chance of winning, we'll need to keep the ball much better than we have so far this season, defend at least as well as we did Saturday, and hope that our attacking players are on form.

If McGivern's fit he should come back in for Stevenson, for his height as much as anything else.

The main thing is that we make Hearts work for anything they get. I've always felt that Hearts get everything (from goals to chances to corners to throw-ins) cheaper than we do. The last derby was different and hopefully that will continue.

No we're not - the players definitely don't think so. This side is unlike recent Hibs sides - it contains players who have never lost to Hearts in a derby (Williams, Clancy, Cairney, Deegan, Taiwo, McGivern) - they want that stat to keep going and they will in my opinion.

McGlynn will be absolutely easy to read tactically - he will task Driver or Novikovas (or both) to play wide and get their midfield/central players to spread it wide any opportunity - it's Hearts' only real ploy in games so far this season. They will also rely on set pieces.

Hibs' task is simple - chase, harry and press Webster/Zaliukas at any opportunity, press higher up the pitch (midfield) and close down their full backs. They'll expect Hibs to play narrow and square which for the most part we probably will - but I'd like to see Cairney and Leigh drag their defenders wide and get crosses in/shots in as often as possible. This will be the game where Doyle breaks his derby duck for me. I can see Eoin grabbing a couple. Hibs win for me.

01-01-2013, 06:44 PM
If we show the same determination and fight as we did against celtic then I don't see why we cant beat them. We need to get right into them, give them no space. Hearts will use their typical bully boy tactics and try and push their weight about but unlike previous seasons I feel we have strong players now that will be able to stand up to them and not be pushed about. The key is to not fear them, I think after the last derby I think our players will have a lot of confidence and belief. Hearts are not a particularly good side, they are beatable as we proved a few weeks back.

I think it will be a gritty, tight game so not many goals but praying we have just enough to sneak it. Hearts have no cutting edge up front, they are strong in defence and areas of midfield but nobody with that special spark up front that can really trouble defenders like we have with Sparky.

Paddy will have the boys well up for this one and with a packed out hibs end making plenty noise and drowning out the maroon tramps, hopefully our players will manage to do it.

:pfgwa

heretoday
01-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Hibs will score two or three. Not sure how many Hearts will score though.

Hibeesforever
01-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Yams 0 Hibs 3

My prediction too. Missed out seeing the lads on Sat., can't wait for this one!

monktonharp
02-01-2013, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE=lord bunberry;3458510.

Ps did anyone notice the celtic fans giving the 5-1 gestures as they were leaving yesterday[/QUOTE]naw, and I think you made that up.

Green Reaper
02-01-2013, 12:05 AM
3-1 to the Hibees, Hanlon first goal, 390/1

monktonharp
02-01-2013, 12:21 AM

I'd take a draw right now though, but then again I thought we'd get bummed off Celtc. Come what may, I'll be there.your lack of confidence, nay faith totally inspires me, and for that reason, I beleive that God will see us through. not easy, but we will be happy in the end.

JennaFletcher
02-01-2013, 01:23 AM
4-0 Hibs. Doyle with opener, Griffiths x 2, Cairney to wrap things up!

KWJ
02-01-2013, 02:21 AM
1-2.

:pfgwa

shetlandhibee
02-01-2013, 03:22 AM
0-8 with Griffiths and McPake both getting 3 tricks and Doyle with a Double.

Do you think I'm being a bit OTT.

Any win for me would do.

"do you think im being a bit OTT"

Not at all i think your under estimating us it will be double figures
0-11! ;)

3pm
02-01-2013, 06:24 AM
I hate to be the 'negative' one but this will be tough as I have said before.

We've been there before saying we'll win but end up getting beat.

Certainly capable but I am cautious!

jiggerman
02-01-2013, 06:35 AM
I'll be honest. I think people are getting slightly carried away. I am pleased to see more confidence in the team, its about time! however, beating in mind:

1. our recent derby record
2. our recent record at tynie
3. recent form had actually seen them catch up on us slightly in the league

I think its impossible to call but certainly never going to be the landslide victory some are predicting. Whilst we've been excellent at points this season, we've also been dire. If we can avoid that form,I'll go no further than to say we have a chance.

lord bunberry
02-01-2013, 12:11 PM
naw, and I think you made that up.

No i didn't they were doing the 5-1 when they were leaving why would i make it up

Hibercelona
02-01-2013, 12:15 PM
3-1 to the Hibees, Hanlon first goal, 390/1

The odds really are pish these days.

:wink:

Hibee87
02-01-2013, 12:35 PM
I think the game will be won or lost on the team selection and tactics.

I think its a MUST to play the same formation as saturday. Doyle should give mchattie problems and cairney (whoever plays right back) pack the midfield to dominate the possesion and the most important thing is DONT PLAY THE LONG BALL!! zali and webster will lap up the long balls all day long especially with griffiths being on his own. Play the ball to griffiths feet however and he has the skill to turn them 2 inside out.

if we play as per above and every one is up for the fight i predict a hard fought 0-2

:jmcp::pfgwa:jmcp:

LancashireHibby
02-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Things could get pwoppa nawty as there will be a hell of a lot of people there absolutely steaming, mad kick off time for an Edinburgh Derby match.
To be fair there's plenty of folk who are steaming for the 12.45 games.

I don't want to seem negative, but I'd be happy with a 1-1 draw.

hibsbollah
02-01-2013, 12:44 PM
On current form I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

1-3, Griffiths hat trick.

Which makes not having a ticket even worse:boo hoo:

weecounty hibby
02-01-2013, 01:56 PM
I predict that after being dropped off at the train station me and spike mandella will proceed to get drunk in the roseburn, sing our heads off inside tynie, jump about like twats when Hibs score all of our goals, celebrate wildly at full time and fall asleep on train home and wake up in inverness!!!!!

Www1875hfc
02-01-2013, 02:00 PM
03 Jan 2013 - Hearts v Hibernian - First Goal Scorecast

Leigh Griffiths / Hibernian 2-0 @ 65/1

Stake : £20.00

Estimated Returns : £

:greengrin

Keith_M
02-01-2013, 02:15 PM
1-5

That'll wipe the smile off their ugly wee faces :wink:

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Three one Hibs. McGlynn to score for Hearts. [ there has to be a reason behind that sudden desire to wear training gear, and it ain't for the laydeez]

S4uzee
02-01-2013, 03:51 PM
I'll be honest. I think people are getting slightly carried away. I am pleased to see more confidence in the team, its about time! however, beating in mind:

1. our recent derby record
2. our recent record at tynie
3. recent form had actually seen them catch up on us slightly in the league

I think its impossible to call but certainly never going to be the landslide victory some are predicting. Whilst we've been excellent at points this season, we've also been dire. If we can avoid that form,I'll go no further than to say we have a chance.
This. Can't see where the confidence is coming from considering our record

Off the bar
02-01-2013, 04:17 PM
02 Jan 13 / 13:35
Single

Hearts v Hibernian — First Goal Scorecast
Gary Deegan / Hibernian 2-1 @ 185/1

£1.00

easy money!

hibeedonald
02-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Predict the game to be scrappy as **** and to be settled by one goal, similar to the last derby. Most likely result is a draw IMO.

#FromTheCapital
02-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Won't be an easy game or a landslide victory like many on this thread are forecasting. Our record at tynecastle is shocking and bar the Celtic game we have been terrible in recent weeks. Would be interesting to see what the overall prediction would be if we had lost to Celtic. Hearts are pish as well but il be happy with a draw....1-1

SouthamptonHibs
02-01-2013, 06:32 PM
3 v 0 Hibs two up in first 15mins then Hearts reduced to Ten men before we bang another goal up at the Hibs end

The Green Goblin
02-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Doyle, Cairney or Sparky hat-trick for me. 1 or 2 for them. Bonus goal near the end for one of those three as well. 4-2Hibs then.

Sir David Gray
02-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Won't be an easy game or a landslide victory like many on this thread are forecasting. Our record at tynecastle is shocking and bar the Celtic game we have been terrible in recent weeks. Would be interesting to see what the overall prediction would be if we had lost to Celtic. Hearts are pish as well but il be happy with a draw....1-1

That's like saying, I would have liked to have seen the Hearts party at Easter Road back in August if it had been us who had won the Scottish Cup final 5-1.

Fact is, we DID beat Celtic on Saturday and I think it's great to see so many people in such a buoyant mood before a derby, particularly one at Tynecastle. Too often we go there and deep down we're all just waiting on the first goal going in for them and that nervousness makes its way onto the pitch.

Hopefully we can make ourselves heard tomorrow from about 7:30 until the full time whistle at 9:30 and be the 12th man for the team. :thumbsup:

Craig_in_Prague
02-01-2013, 06:56 PM
I think it'll be 2 each.

2 for Griffiths, 2 for Doyle & 2 for Cairney etc :-)

in all seriousness, 2-1 to Hearts.

California-Hibs
02-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Very strong feeling of 0-2 Hibs tomorrow. Haven't we got some kind of record of not losing a midweek night time derby before? or is that not the case? :confused:

hfc rd
02-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Very strong feeling of 0-2 Hibs tomorrow. Haven't we got some kind of record of not losing a midweek night time derby before? or is that not the case? :confused:

I think we do. I know we have a better New Year derby record against the yams.

#FromTheCapital
02-01-2013, 07:11 PM
That's like saying, I would have liked to have seen the Hearts party at Easter Road back in August if it had been us who had won the Scottish Cup final 5-1.

Fact is, we DID beat Celtic on Saturday and I think it's great to see so many people in such a buoyant mood before a derby, particularly one at Tynecastle. Too often we go there and deep down we're all just waiting on the first goal going in for them and that nervousness makes its way onto the pitch.

Hopefully we can make ourselves heard tomorrow from about 7:30 until the full time whistle at 9:30 and be the 12th man for the team. :thumbsup:

It's not like that at all but I get the point your trying to make.

Yes we beat Celtic and we were good but when you look at our recent results it shows how erratic and inconsistent we are.

It is good to see positivity from the fans but some predictions on here are just not going to happen. When was the last time we beat them by more than 1 goal? Let alone at tynecastle.

Fantic
02-01-2013, 07:26 PM

Yes we beat Celtic and we were good but when you look at our recent results it shows how erratic and inconsistent we are.

It is good to see positivity from the fans but some predictions on here are just not going to happen. When was the last time we beat them by more than 1 goal? Let alone at tynecastle.

True but its no that hard, we have goalscorers!

Glory Lurker
02-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Had serious misgivings about what the result would be until yesterday. Made a new year's resolution to never see Hibs lose to the yams ever again. Sorted! Cannae believe I didn't think about this years ago - sorry about that!

NorthNorfolkHFC
02-01-2013, 08:08 PM
I may be a bit behind so apologies if already posted but over on c**kback there are rumours Webster and Zaliukas are out?

Anyone shed any light on this, be good news if true!!

#FromTheCapital
02-01-2013, 08:17 PM
I may be a bit behind so apologies if already posted but over on c**kback there are rumours Webster and Zaliukas are out?

Anyone shed any light on this, be good news if true!!

Think it's just rumours at the moment, nothing confirmed although uncle fester apparently said that there is one major doubt but would not say who.
Personally I wouldn't believe anything that hearts say especially before a derby so we should be preparing for their strongest possible team.

Hibernia&Alba
02-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Long overdue a win at the PBS. 2-0 will do nicely :flag:

Rossco1875
02-01-2013, 09:25 PM
4-0 :cb

02-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Think it's just rumours at the moment, nothing confirmed although uncle fester apparently said that there is one major doubt but would not say who.
Personally I wouldn't believe anything that hearts say especially before a derby so we should be preparing for their strongest possible team.

Me neither, hearts are known for their pre-derby mind games. I remember one year they basically spent the entire derby build up saying just about every key man in their squad was doubtful then hey ho derby day comes and they have a full strength squad out who have all made miraculous recoveries :rolleyes:

weedgiehibbie
02-01-2013, 09:36 PM
If Hibs "turn up", unlike in May, and put in a performance like against Celtic then i can't see anything else but a Hibs win - 2 or 3 -0, if we dont then 2-0 to them, getting excited & also starting to cr@p it due to the fact we have a bloody decent chance of winning :thumbsup:

Thecat23
03-01-2013, 10:57 AM
It's 40 years since the Hibees ran riot,
the 7th went in and the Jambo's went quiet.

We have them again with the ****bos at home,
So lets run riot, in the pink Wonga Dome.

The Hibs will be bouncing, it will feel just like heaven,
even more so when we're shouting 0-7

So lets get this on, and the talking to stop
and watch us destroy them and then watch them go POP!

COME ON THE HIBEES!!!!! 0-3:flag:

Sean1875
03-01-2013, 11:30 AM
Head: 1-1
Heart: 2-0 Hibs.

I don't see us losing anyways.

lord bunberry
03-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Head: 1-1
Heart: 2-0 Hibs.

I don't see us losing anyways.

There is no chance we will lose im planning on wearing my lucky pants

Keith_M
03-01-2013, 12:00 PM

I'm sure people aren't being entirely serious. For instance, my prediction of 1-5 was actually a 'would like to see' as opposed to a prediction. :greengrin

yeezus.
03-01-2013, 12:04 PM
There won't be much in it - I'll say 1-0 to us.

Sean1875
03-01-2013, 12:26 PM
There is no chance we will lose im planning on wearing my lucky pants
The last two matches i've worn the jumper I am today we beat THEM 1-0 in the cup and Celtc 1-0 last week, guaranteed 1-0 to the famous greens :aok:

lord bunberry
03-01-2013, 12:30 PM
The last two matches i've worn the jumper I am today we beat THEM 1-0 in the cup and Celtc 1-0 last week, guaranteed 1-0 to the famous greens :aok:

There's not much point in them turning up now with your lucky jumper and my lucky pants were a certainty

#FromTheCapital
03-01-2013, 12:36 PM
I'm sure people aren't being entirely serious. For instance, my prediction of 1-5 was actually a 'would like to see' as opposed to a prediction. :greengrin

Yes that would be nice :thumbsup:

I can tell they kind of predictions are more of a joke, was referring more to the 2 or 3 goal margin ones. From my memory the last time we beat them by more than 1 goal was the 2-0 victory at Easter Road in October 2005. I'm sure the last time we convincingly beat them at Tynecastle was the millenium derby 3-0. Could be wrong though.

Hopefully i'm digging up my posts on this thread tomorrow with a red face from embarrasment and a major hangover :greengrin

Sean1875
03-01-2013, 12:42 PM
There's not much point in them turning up now with your lucky jumper and my lucky pants were a certainty

:tee hee: it's inevitable now, ill get on the old dog and bone and give Hearts a phone and let them know.

LeighLoyal
03-01-2013, 12:50 PM
2-1 for the solvent team.

Hainan Hibs
03-01-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm going for 2-0 Hearts.

(I'm starting to get confident and I HATE being confident in derbies as it always comes back to bite me, so I'm being doom and gloom here to try to calm the confidence I feel:greengrin)

heretoday
03-01-2013, 12:55 PM
My head says that it will be 3-3 with Hibs fast out of the traps, losing concentration and then three goals in the 2nd half. Remember ten years ago? 4-4 draw.

My heart says 3-0 to Hibs and I've got my lucky West Indies cricket shirt on to help that along!

SaulGoodman
03-01-2013, 01:01 PM
If we hadn't beat Celtic we would have been on a shocking run of form and I doubt anyone would be confident about today.

If the Hibs that beat Celtic turn up we will win, easily.

If the other Hibs turn up though its going to be a long night..

adhibs
03-01-2013, 02:16 PM
just took doyle 2-0 on betfair at 89/1. not that im overly confident of this but well worth a shot

Keith_M
03-01-2013, 02:17 PM
If we hadn't beat Celtic we would have been on a shocking run of form and I doubt anyone would be confident about today.

If the Hibs that beat Celtic turn up we will win, easily.

If the other Hibs turn up though its going to be a long night..

How about if they BOTH turn up and we get to play 22 against 11 :greengrin

joe breezy
03-01-2013, 04:11 PM
0-7

--------
03-01-2013, 04:23 PM
2-0 filth.

Sorry. I'm in the same boat as Hainan Hibs. :rolleyes:

Russell The Dug
03-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Mercer won't be watching.

The Voice Of Reason