PDA

View Full Version : Yams Brokeback derby comedy gold once again

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-12-2012, 09:21 PM
I know I know but I really can't help myself at times..:greengrin

I won't bother with any quotes but they are a vastly superior side to us..and we will crumble...:blah::blah::blah:

Deluded right up until they're demise!...:agree:

Go on have a look....:wink:

HH81
29-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Bunch of clowns.

Infact every single one of them don't have a ****ing clue in life.

SneakersO'Toole
29-12-2012, 09:32 PM
We pay a lot of money to beat those tramps on Thursday (again). Would pay my entire Xmas bonus to give them an absolute humping.

pontius pilate
29-12-2012, 09:34 PM
They really are a deluded bunch of dirty *******. The best thing we as a club can do is support the team and get our captain to lead by example and ram that ****ty 1-5 they so love right up their rear ends and let the scarf twirling oxygen stealing thieves cry as they are humping their maws and sisters
GGTTH

Pretty Boy
29-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Managing to score more than one goal from open play has got them all moist. They seem to think they will hump us on the 3rd. They are rank and if it wasn't for the fact they are quite solid at the back then they'd be in a far worse position.

Deluded clowns who are still burying their head in the sand. I'd seriously hope if Hibs were in the same bother they are we wouldnt be so easily taken in whilst organising bake sales, face painting and drinking sessions.

Shower of *****.

hfc rd
30-12-2012, 02:04 AM
The league table doesn't lie. We are better than them.

California-Hibs
30-12-2012, 04:17 AM
The league table doesn't lie. We are better than them.

Exactly this.