great finish

Jonnyboy
29-12-2012, 08:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqoNW80ofPE&feature=youtu.be

great finish

:aok: superb :agree:

one day maybe...
29-12-2012, 08:08 PM
great goal and he said after the game he hopes that he can remain at Hibs.

JHFC
29-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Some goal

NOLA
29-12-2012, 08:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqoNW80ofPE&feature=youtu.be

great finish

he doesn't like folk touching his hair, whats left of it anyway :wink: i was the same before becoming a fully paid up member of the baldy brigade :greengrin

Capt Mainwaring
29-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Great finish from such a tight angle. He just loves scoring goals

Well done Sparky :hibees

ekhibee
29-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Brilliant finish by a quality player.Lennon was bleating after the game saying it might have been offside, not sure, but I think the centre half was playing him on.

iwasthere1972
29-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Thought he had taken it too wide so superb finish.

#FromTheCapital
29-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Brilliant finish by a quality player.Lennon was bleating after the game saying it might have been offside, not sure, but I think the centre half was playing him on.

Brilliant! And here's me thinking that perhaps Lennon had calmed down a bit and wasn't being such a ****faced cock master these days. Good to see he's still making Kenny Shiels look like a decent man.

HibeeN
29-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Brilliant! And here's me thinking that perhaps Lennon had calmed down a bit and wasn't being such a ****faced cock master these days. Good to see he's still making Kenny Shiels look like a decent man.

To be fair, he seemed pretty gracious on sportsound after the game. I wouldn't have said he was bleating at all, just mentioned he wasn't sure if Griffiths was onside or not and would have to look at it again. Gave us credit where we were due and held his hands up for his own tactical mistakes in the first 15 minutes of the game. I think there are plenty of times when Lennon acts like a complete idiot but don't think today was one of them.

Jonnyboy
29-12-2012, 09:47 PM
To be fair, he seemed pretty gracious on sportsound after the game. I wouldn't have said he was bleating at all, just mentioned he wasn't sure if Griffiths was onside or not and would have to look at it again. Gave us credit where we were due and held his hands up for his own tactical mistakes in the first 15 minutes of the game. I think there are plenty of times when Lennon acts like a complete idiot but don't think today was one of them.

:agree:

monktonharp
29-12-2012, 09:50 PM
i'm sure wee Leigh had a wee suck at his thumb jist after the goal!

Jonnyboy
29-12-2012, 10:00 PM
i'm sure wee Leigh had a wee suck at his thumb jist after the goal!

He did aye :thumbsup:

leggeto
29-12-2012, 10:39 PM
brilliant finish reminds me of keiths goal against the huns in the final at darkhead:flag::flag:

Wheat Hound
29-12-2012, 10:54 PM
brilliant finish reminds me of keiths goal against the huns in the final at darkhead:flag::flag:

Don't dare try and rob donkey Dave of his perfect finish!!!

Curly1875
29-12-2012, 10:57 PM
At the time I was sure he was offside and from the replay I still think he might've been but who cares!:flag::flag:

FastEddieFelson
29-12-2012, 11:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_T_YCICYAA_S4J.jpg:large

leggeto
29-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Don't dare try and rob donkey Dave of his perfect finish!!!

lol right enough eeeeeeawwww:flag::flag:

ekhibee
30-12-2012, 01:19 AM

Unlike a lot of people on here, I don't mind Neil Lennon at all. He's learnt from a lot of mistakes in his career as manager with them, and I also remember watching an interview with him on the BBC Scotland website about depression, something he's suffered from for many years, and as a fellow sufferer I could totally relate to what he was saying. He's maybe a bit too honest for his own good at times, and that gets him into trouble, but he would probably admit that he's still on a long learning curve. I've never liked Celtic and never will, but you were quite right to correct me about using the word 'bleating', because he did, and has in the past, complimented us as a team, and/or individuals such as the manager or certain players. If this sounds like a Lennon love in, it isn't it's just an honest opinion, plenty of others may disagree, rightly or wrongly, but I do stand corrected.

Eyrie
30-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Great touch by Griffiths to take the ball wide of the keeper without it getting away from him.

As regards Lennon, his comments were sensible and out of character - normally he'd be blaming the officials to distract from the loss. If he keeps that up I may have to warm to the ginger whinger.