PDA

View Full Version : Freefall

Fergus52
29-12-2012, 04:14 PM
The result today proves nothing and was all about luck.

Fenlon clearly is out of his depth and has no clue tactically, the sooner he's gone the better.

Doyle, Hanlon, Wotherspoon and Maybury are all dreadful players, some of the worst i've seen, and should be nowhere near the first team.

Let's not let todays game cloud our judgement, big changes need to happen at the club if we are to compete at the level we should be at. Starting with getting rid of Petrie and STF. There is still a rot at the club that must be removed.

:fishin:

Hibercelona
29-12-2012, 04:15 PM
I wonder how many you'll snag. :greengrin

Jones28
29-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Toungue in cheek yes?

Yes it was :greengrin:

Glory Lurker
29-12-2012, 04:17 PM
What the hell do they actually do at East Mains?

Viva_Palmeiras
29-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Are you an enigma wrapped up in a conundrum...?

Did Fenlon not wrong-foot Lennon who had to admit he setup wrong and had to change after 15 mins.

Credit where's credits due no? I'll listen to Craig Paterson.

And finally luck - well there's nothing wrong with that we've had hardly any over the years.

Hibercelona
29-12-2012, 04:20 PM
What the hell do they actually do at East Mains?

Play on their xbox's and playstation's no doubt.:rolleyes:

Fergus52
29-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Just incase some of you don't pick up on the (admittedly poor) sarcasm,

I wanted to expose some of the recent opinions on this board, to show their ridiculousness.

The football fan is fickle, but a five game slump isn't the end of the world and some of the hysteria on here was embarrassing.

Keith_M
29-12-2012, 04:24 PM
Are you an enigma wrapped up in a conundrum...?

Did Fenlon not wrong-foot Lennon who had to admit he setup wrong and had to change after 15 mins.

Credit where's credits due no? I'll listen to Craig Paterson.

And finally luck - well there's nothing wrong with that we've had hardly any over the years.

You're going to feel SOOOOOO embarassed :greengrin

Glory Lurker
29-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Play on their xbox's and playstation's no doubt.:rolleyes:

Aye, but only til about half eleven each morning and then they're free to nash up to George Street.

Phil D. Rolls
29-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Nothing will change until Petrie goes.

Viva_Palmeiras
29-12-2012, 04:53 PM
You're going to feel SOOOOOO embarassed :greengrin

Note to self: Scroll down to see whole message before replying :agree::greengrin

Northernhibee
29-12-2012, 05:25 PM
These three points will come in great in our relegation scrap :agree:

blackpoolhibs
29-12-2012, 05:52 PM
That's me finished with Hibs, they can't even lose when they are expected to?

Silversand
29-12-2012, 05:52 PM
These three points will come in great in our relegation scrap :agree:

If we're not involved in a relegation scrap this year, I'm not coming back.

:duck:

IndieHibby
29-12-2012, 06:05 PM
That's me finished with Hibs, they can't even lose when they are expected to?

My mate just lost £164!

That'll learn him for betting against the cabbage...

blackpoolhibs
29-12-2012, 06:14 PM
that's awful news.

Stantons Angel
29-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Just incase some of you don't pick up on the (admittedly poor) sarcasm,

I wanted to expose some of the recent opinions on this board, to show their ridiculousness.

The football fan is fickle, but a five game slump isn't the end of the world and some of the hysteria on here was embarrassing.

Well said! i hope they are all feeling guilty too. Many of them would have stayed away thinking the worst was going to happen.

They missed a solid team effort with every one of our players giving what they should give everytime that jersey is pulled over their head....
their all!

It was just typical of Hibs to beat them today and to be beaten by Ross County the week before.

The trials and tribulations of being a HIBBY!

Northernhibee
29-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Well said! i hope they are all feeling guilty too.!

They're all suspiciously quiet tonight. I'm guessing because their game was called off.

lord bunberry
29-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Well said! i hope they are all feeling guilty too. Many of them would have stayed away thinking the worst was going to happen.

They missed a solid team effort with every one of our players giving what they should give everytime that jersey is pulled over their head....
their all!

It was just typical of Hibs to beat them today and to be beaten by Ross County the week before.

The trials and tribulations of being a HIBBY!

What a game that was today We were so committed in everything we did im still buzzing

Hainan Hibs
29-12-2012, 06:42 PM
The only thing that is as bad as the overly negative posts following a slump is the level of smugness people feel the need to project after one win.

neilmartinrocks
29-12-2012, 06:49 PM
They're all suspiciously quiet tonight. I'm guessing because their game was called off.

Mate said that before we got on train to go home.

blackpoolhibs
29-12-2012, 06:52 PM
the freefall was made all the more apparent when you witnessed just how unfit our players were.

.Sean.
29-12-2012, 06:55 PM
The real problem is the pool table and the playstations at East Mains.

lord bunberry
29-12-2012, 06:57 PM
The real problem is the pool table and the playstations at East Mains.

Your wrong the real problem is that we only sign Irish players

PatHead
29-12-2012, 07:01 PM
If the players had tried harder we could have won by 4 or 5. Not good enough.

Petrie get it sorted!

thebakerboy
29-12-2012, 07:15 PM
The result today proves nothing and was all about luck.

Fenlon clearly is out of his depth and has no clue tactically, the sooner he's gone the better.

Doyle, Hanlon, Wotherspoon and Maybury are all dreadful players, some of the worst i've seen, and should be nowhere near the first team.

Let's not let todays game cloud our judgement, big changes need to happen at the club if we are to compete at the level we should be at. Starting with getting rid of Petrie and STF. There is still a rot at the club that must be removed.

:fishin:

Had somebody saying all this to me before the game in the FF but I do not think it was you , caught any yet , can't be bothered looking down whole thread.

:a bite::a bite:

HiBremian
29-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Before today, I was sure the winter collapse had set in. Then THIS happens!

That's it. Cannae take the psychological torture anymore. Headin out tomorrow night tae drink masel tae death. :drunk:

lord bunberry
29-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Where are all the merchants of doom tonight anyway. If we can come on after a defeat and defend the team surely they can come on and give a bit of praise were its due

Northernhibee
29-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Where are all the merchants of doom tonight anyway. If we can come on after a defeat and defend the team surely they can come on and give a bit of praise were its due

Yep, got a PM from one particular culprit on boxing day who was running their mouth about the team. They're strangely quiet tonight. Funny that.

JimBHibees
29-12-2012, 10:00 PM

Too busy sitting drinking cheap plonk in some lay-by near Dingwall. :greengrin