Hibercelona
29-12-2012, 04:09 PM
He really is pish, isn't he. :agree:

Lurks
29-12-2012, 04:34 PM
He looks like a wookie.

hibs4thecup1988
29-12-2012, 04:36 PM
That must be THE BEST chant EVER. Beats the booked for being ugly too lol. Brilliant!!!

SouthMoroccoStu
29-12-2012, 04:37 PM
He looks like a wookie.

:top marks:greengrin

lyonhibs
29-12-2012, 04:38 PM
That must be THE BEST chant EVER. Beats the booked for being ugly too lol. Brilliant!!!

Emmm, calm your jets.

It was good fun though. Helped that the "stray horse looking for a bale of hay" Samaras turned up today, and not the "almost unplayable in Europe" one.

JIm
29-12-2012, 04:54 PM
He really is pish, isn't he. :agree:

Granted he was poor today, but he's been excellent for them this season, particularly in Europe.

Bighoose
29-12-2012, 05:21 PM
I thought we had made him angry too, when he took his gloves off after 15 minutes.

Anyway, how funny was that race between Maybury and McCourt when we broke from defending corner. It was like slow motion but in real time.

HibeeN
29-12-2012, 05:28 PM
I thought we had made him angry too, when he took his gloves off after 15 minutes.

Anyway, how funny was that race between Maybury and McCourt when we broke from defending corner. It was like slow motion but in real time.

Yes!! That was great. Alan saw the funny side too according to his tweet:

"Great result and performance vs Celtic. Fully deserved. Doyle outstanding for me. I'm going for a lie down after my 'sprint' with McCourt!"

VickMackie
29-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Great chant.

Although I still can't believe people think he's *****.

MWHIBBIES
29-12-2012, 05:32 PM
He a pretty awful to be honest, one of the worst players I've seen at Easter Road this season

29-12-2012, 05:42 PM
That scruffy, tramp looking Samaras had a ****ing horror show today, kept loosing the ball, didnt look particularly threatening at any point and couldn't stay on his feet for more than 5 minutes.

sbell1875
29-12-2012, 05:58 PM
I think his behaviour today was absolutely disgraceful. The one in the second half near the touch line where we fairly won the ball back and he smacks the turf, chases after the ref and discusses it with him well after the tackle sums him up for me.

Absolute cheating, tramp like ****bag!

Stantons Angel
29-12-2012, 06:33 PM
In my opinion i think he is a walking advert for HEAD AND SHOULDERS shampoo!!!!

woody47
29-12-2012, 06:41 PM
He typifies what Celtc mean for me. CHEAT! Every time went someone went near him he fell over then screamed at the ref for a free kick. F*** u samoras, f*** u samuras = quality :greengrin

matty_f
29-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Samaras was humpty today. The opposite of the chant, which was very amusing. :tee hee:

Hibercelona
29-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Granted he was poor today, but he's been excellent for them this season, particularly in Europe.

He's scored a few goals (sitters) in Europe, granted.

But he's just plain awful all round.

thebakerboy
29-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Actually thought Samaras looked unplayable in the first 15 mins but the rest of the Celtic players were on a different wavelength and then he took his gloves off , Tim Clancy started to get to him and he lost the plot and started to dive around but actually think he enjoyed the chants 'cause twice he turned round and clapped it . But that may have been ironic but its all Greek to me.

frazeHFC
29-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Brilliant chant, you could tell he hated it. :hilarious

Jack
29-12-2012, 07:57 PM
He was shocking today thankfully - no he was abysmal. But on another day ...

Diclonius
29-12-2012, 08:18 PM
Actually thought Samaras looked unplayable in the first 15 mins but the rest of the Celtic players were on a different wavelength and then he took his gloves off , Tim Clancy started to get to him and he lost the plot and started to dive around but actually think he enjoyed the chants 'cause twice he turned round and clapped it . But that may have been ironic but its all Greek to me.

Samaras I've found to be quite a sporting person in his time here so he more than likely appreciated the banter.

greenlex
29-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Samaras is a Donkey.

Sir David Gray
29-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Superb chant! :tee hee:

Some of his antics today were terrible, never off the ground and looking for fouls.

He desperately needs a haircut and a shave.

Broken Gnome
29-12-2012, 09:20 PM
The 'Greek Freak' according to the back row of the East.

Mild racism is ok if it rhymes.

Jonnyboy
29-12-2012, 09:29 PM
The big hairy fellae is getting it tight on Kerrydale Street but so too is Neil Lennon. Even Kenny Shiels has registered and here's his opening post

We were pish but the amount of time-wasting allowed by their keeper was a joke.

:greengrin

CraigK
29-12-2012, 10:18 PM

A photo finish in a caravan race!

Speedy
29-12-2012, 10:34 PM

He looked like he had potential to cause problems early on but he wasn't doing anything when he was forced wide and then got frustrated.

matty_f
29-12-2012, 10:37 PM
The 'Greek Freak' according to the back row of the East.

Mild racism is ok if it rhymes.

:tee hee:

Seveno
29-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Apparently he's been getting coached by Tom Daley.

LeighLoyal
29-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Nish has been at ER this season so can't be the worst. Second worst. :greengrin

AFKA5814_Hibs
30-12-2012, 01:01 AM
I really don't get this guy. I think he's decent. He can be a great player but today, like often, he looks likeable a ****** homeless hobo.

ekhibee
30-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Samaras I've found to be quite a sporting person in his time here so he more than likely appreciated the banter.

Yep, me too. I remember in his first season with them he went up for a header and I think it was Makalambay pushed him off the ball to get to it. Instead of doing the usual Celtic thing and moaning to the ref or facing up to Makalambay he just shook his hand and got on with it. Didn't play that well today, and I hate Celtic, but he's a player I definitely wouldn't mind in my team. Just my opinion of course.

shetlandhibee
30-12-2012, 04:09 AM
The caveman/wookie/hobo spent 99% of the time rolling around on the floor;)

Hibby D
30-12-2012, 09:41 AM
For the better part of the first half it was a case of a nailbiting "oh no" from me every time he got the ball.

By the 2nd half it, was a case of "it's okay, it's only Samaras" as he flounced another pass or ended up on his erse for the umpteenth time.

Strange strange player :agree:

Chuck Rhoades
30-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Started it for a laugh with a few people going through me assuming I was ****ing singing up the ra. His reaction made the song and ended in it being repeated several times.

linlithgowhibbie
30-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Started it for a laugh with a few people going through me assuming I was ****ing singing up the ra. His reaction made the song and ended in it being repeated several times.

Bouncer you are responsible for a wee 8 yr old getting a slap over his ear from his dad when he joined in the song.

My wife and I thought it was really funny(the slap and the song)

PS was in the FF today and was giving most chants/songs laldy, and got quite a few joining in too !