PDA

View Full Version : Your Team Needs You!

Stantons Angel
29-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Ok so we are not playing as well as we would like them to but this is another BIG game for Hibs and we need to get behind them and show support.

Those impostors in green and white are no great shakes either, they can be beaten and we can help the team by getting behind them NOW!

A few of our recent home gates have shown the support is there, so dont be a "fair weather supporter" Hibs need your support through the tough times too!

Are you going to sit behind your avatar and your keyboard and moan OR are you going to support the team you love?

So get out there and lets do this!

Come on the HIBS!!!!

hibs4thecup1988
29-12-2012, 12:03 PM
I love the enthusiasm I love the attitude. But if we are being honest we could post 1000 of these posts, if people are not going to go, they are just not going to go.

Ill be there. Heading to town for a bite of lunch then onto the game :)

Stantons Angel
29-12-2012, 12:06 PM
I love the enthusiasm I love the attitude. But if we are being honest we could post 1000 of these posts, if people are not going to go, they are just not going to go.

Ill be there. Heading to town for a bite of lunch then onto the game :)

point taken.

Good for you!

Www1875hfc
29-12-2012, 12:09 PM

Famous5forever
29-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Ok so we are not playing as well as we would like them to but this is another BIG game for Hibs and we need to get behind them and show support.

Those impostors in green and white are no great shakes either, they can be beaten and we can help the team by getting behind them NOW!

A few of our recent home gates have shown the support is there, so dont be a "fair weather supporter" Hibs need your support through the tough times too!

Are you going to sit behind your avatar and your keyboard and moan OR are you going to support the team you love?

Come on the HIBS!!!!

I Have just added one as well.

Judas Iscariot
29-12-2012, 12:12 PM
I Dont have one.

The worst kind of .net poster then

hibs4thecup1988
29-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Stanton I really wasn't having a pop at you btw. I am firmly in your camp and have emailed Rod and the board frequently. But we can't force them to go sadly :(

JohnScott
29-12-2012, 02:46 PM

Come on the HIBS!!!!

Been there, done that, many, many times.
Getting too tired to be bothered anymore.

Judas Iscariot
29-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Been there, done that, many, many times.
Getting too tired to be bothered anymore.

Well your tiredness made you miss out on a great afternoon :)

Stantons Angel
29-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Well your tiredness made you miss out on a great afternoon :)

Couldn't have put it better myself!

The support should be congratulated today and the near 17.000 who could be bothered turning out to get behind the team were tremendous and certainly spurred the team on when things got tough.

Well done to you all!

Col2
29-12-2012, 07:49 PM
See when we play as committed as that the atmosphere and spirit amongst the Hibs supporters is as good as I can remember.

Superb backing today and fantastic result.