PDA

View Full Version : record of wins / losses in November/December and January

zero-seven
29-12-2012, 04:27 AM
be interested to see some stats about our win/ loss ratio in these three months over the past 10 years or so..i imagine it is really poor ...we seem to hit the wall at this time every year

Off the bar
29-12-2012, 07:28 AM
Did that clown calderwood not win 5 in 6 over xmas and new year to prolong the agony, when he was supposed to be in charge?

DC_Hibs
29-12-2012, 08:31 AM
be interested to see some stats about our win/ loss ratio in these three months over the past 10 years or so..i imagine it is really poor ...we seem to hit the wall at this time every year

go onto the excellent http://www.fitbastats.com/hibs/ which will have all you need to work it out if interested.

#FromTheCapital
29-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Did that clown calderwood not win 5 in 6 over xmas and new year to prolong the agony, when he was supposed to be in charge?

We won every game played in February 2011 on a great run that seen us unbeaten well into march if I remember correctly. And I'm sure the game we got beat was against Celtic. This basically saved us from relegation because it was business as usual in April and May when we returned to losing ways.