PDA

View Full Version : Trouble tomorrow ?

HONG KONG PHOOEY
29-12-2012, 12:21 AM
After their nice supporters caused trouble at Dundee will they be daft enough to cause the same trouble in our stadium ?

neilmartinrocks
29-12-2012, 12:26 AM
After their nice supporters caused trouble at Dundee will they be daft enough to cause the same trouble in our stadium ?

Just dinnae let them in if they're pissed and lift them if they cause bother. simples!!
This is just the chance for L&B's finest to show they mean buisness.

silverhibee
29-12-2012, 12:31 AM

Yes they will be daft enough.

HONG KONG PHOOEY
29-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Yes they will be daft enough.
I think that they will not be daft enough to upset the Hibs fans. Plus the police will be ready.... Unlike Dundee

Russell The Dug
29-12-2012, 12:50 AM
There won't be trouble the same as usual will happen.

Celtic fans signing what they want with flags smashing up the place acting like vermin (see also rangers) we complain to the stewards nothing gets done.

We laddie with a hibs flag gets it taken off him. When confronted we are lied to that its not the same stewards and the police are helpless.

Fast forward to Celtic park, they tramps spit on us, nothing they can do but the moment we stand up get chucked out.

Pete
29-12-2012, 01:12 AM
It might be a bit nasty today but the real potential for trouble is on the third.

I think a lot of people will be off on Thursday and will be drinking from early on in the day. I wouldn't light a match inside the ground.
Chuck in 5-1, 1-0 and the aftermath, the fact we might be level on points going into the game, them having a tendency to invade the pitch and the fact that we don't take their crap, paedophile and taxman wind-ups and the fact that this could be the last derby for a lot of players on both sides...and we have a bit of a recipe. One for the big boys I think and there was never any way the kid was coming to this one.

The only sensible thing to do is to get drunk and roll with it! I can't wait!:greengrin

Nando™
29-12-2012, 01:28 AM
I think that they will not be daft enough to upset the Hibs fans. Plus the police will be ready.... Unlike Dundee

Why?

Russell The Dug
29-12-2012, 01:28 AM
It might be a bit nasty today but the real potential for trouble is on the third.

I think a lot of people will be off on Thursday and will be drinking from early on in the day. I wouldn't light a match inside the ground.
Chuck in 5-1, 1-0 and the aftermath, the fact we might be level on points going into the game, them having a tendency to invade the pitch and the fact that we don't take their crap, paedophile and taxman wind-ups and the fact that this could be the last derby for a lot of players on both sides...and we have a bit of a recipe. One for the big boys I think and there was never any way the kid was coming to this one.

The only sensible thing to do is to get drunk and roll with it! I can't wait!:greengrin

Mate if the start of the month outside the nip is anything to go by its going to be eventful and that's not new year and that's not at the pink ****hole and that's not 1945.

Be some day that's for sure. Advice would be get in the bar early doors. Probably around 10am

CraigHibee
29-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Just take soap and shower gel along and they will behave then, the threat of getting washed is bigger than getting lifted :)

Swedish hibee
29-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Just take soap and shower gel along and they will behave then, the threat of getting washed is bigger than getting lifted :)

:faf:

Pete
29-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Why?

Because we will kick **** out of them. *****

...Sorry, I slipped back to the seventies momentarily...as you do sometimes!

hungryhibs
29-12-2012, 02:14 AM
Meeting a couple of friends who are coming through for the game should be good banter both ways

DC_Hibs
29-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Meeting a couple of friends who are coming through for the game should be good banter both ways

Like it both ways pal?

Ooooh the banter.

29-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Celtics shameful antics at Dundee were an absolute disgrace. Celtics fans constantly bang on about how they are angels and its big bad rangers who are the bigots and the troublemakers (which they are) but this has shown them up for what they really are and shown that they are just as bad as their hun counterparts. But what a ridiculous decision to hold the game at 7.30 on boxing day especially when it included a team of the OF, gave people far to much time to get absolutely off their heads!

If I had a penny for every buckfast bottle I stepped over on the streets of easter road that had been occupied by celtic fans I would be a very very wealthy person tonight! They really are a disgusting bunch who live in this crazy delusion that they are some kind of saints.

Seanair
29-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Bit of handbags in West upper ( padded seats) after game. Not sure who started it but one CELTIC fan making afool of himself. Stewards slow to react as usual but hopefully can be identified by CCTV.

hungryhibs
29-12-2012, 07:33 PM
Like it both ways pal?

Ooooh the banter.

Just what you expect from a guy ur age :aok:

Diclonius
29-12-2012, 08:13 PM

I live in Dalry and will be wearing my scarf for the full five minute walk to the stadium so I'd hope there wouldn't be. :greengrin