PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Tickets for Celtic game

HibeeEmma
28-12-2012, 05:33 PM
With the offer that was on to get a complimentary ticket for the game tomorrow, does anyone have a spare one?

lyonhibs
28-12-2012, 05:45 PM
..............or you could pay for one and get some cash to Hibs?? :greengrin

Says the man going on a freebie with a mate

:smug:

SMAXXA
28-12-2012, 05:50 PM
LOL I said to my missus old man I would get him a ticket then I gave it to my other mate now hes wanting to go so on the scrounge from a few mates, Will just pay for one for him if no joy

down-the-slope
28-12-2012, 06:10 PM
my spares going to a couple of folk who are not in position to get otherwise -had requests from others ... who could afford to buy them...so they were told to get there own and contribute to the jan budget....

some surprising reactions :rolleyes:

HibeeEmma
28-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Happy to pay for one, just don't want any going to waste :cool2:

booshsutton
28-12-2012, 09:07 PM
I've for the first time ever bought a half season ticket, can't make it to all the games, missed Ross County for example, but plan to get along to as many as possible. Will be at the Celtc game tomorrow along with 3 of my other half's family who I bought tickets for the game as Christmas presents, non-hibbys (two from USA) but will be supporting us for the day, even gave them a song sheet to learn for the day. :thumbsup:

Famous5forever
28-12-2012, 09:18 PM
I Have tried to give my free ticket away to 3 former regulars but all have refused my offer christmas sales and all i will try again tomorrow to be fair we are on a slump and probably get horsed but it comes with the highs and the lows of being a guid hibby. :flag:

I For one will never give up.