PDA

View Full Version : Celtic game

happiehibbie
28-12-2012, 07:15 AM
I am wondering if his should narrow the pitch for this game as I feel they will destroy us down the wide areas with the lie of Forrest.

just a thought

Jones28
28-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Could we widen it and sneak on a couple of extra players? :greengrin

spike220
28-12-2012, 09:19 AM
I am wondering if his should narrow the pitch for this game as I feel they will destroy us down the wide areas with the lie of Forrest.

just a thought

Not a bad idea.

hibsbollah
28-12-2012, 09:23 AM
I'd make them all play in wellies and 'onesies'.

Sylar
28-12-2012, 09:26 AM

Us or them?

I doubt we'd see much difference :greengrin

Gmack7
28-12-2012, 09:46 AM
We would have an advantage as we tried this on boxing dsy

happiehibbie
28-12-2012, 10:21 AM
what am trying to say is Celtic destroy people down the wings our pitch is huge and has lots of space down the wings. if we brought our pitch in it might just might suit us for this game

a wee tactic let me introduce it to PF

joe breezy
28-12-2012, 10:47 AM
I read that Forrest may be injured

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Normally you woukd expect to get howked by Celtc both home and away. I really don't mind that, as long as we have a go. Dundee put in a decent shift second half against them and on another day could have well got back into the game. If we get a reaction and a decent peformance, that will do for me. We are already one point better off against them than I thought we would be.

Hibeesmad
28-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Forrest is out along with ledley, mulgrew, commons, stokes and matthews

down-the-slope
28-12-2012, 06:38 PM
:rolleyes: do you fancy us getting chucked out / major sanctions in the league...you cant just change the pitch when you fancy. Dimensions are submitted prior to competitions and must remain for duration.

(only time I can remember it being done was Buns in UEFA comp when Watty knew they were honking so it changed form W/E to Mid week and back again having submitted different dimensions for SPL & UEFA)

hibbysam
28-12-2012, 06:50 PM
:rolleyes: do you fancy us getting chucked out / major sanctions in the league...you cant just change the pitch when you fancy. Dimensions are submitted prior to competitions and must remain for duration.

(only time I can remember it being done was Buns in UEFA comp when Watty knew they were honking so it changed form W/E to Mid week and back again having submitted different dimensions for SPL & UEFA)

Positive the rules only have a minimum and a maximum dimensions and you can change your pitch as and when suits.

Ultrabee1-0
28-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Stoke do it, I europe they had to make the pitch wider to match regulation's and rules then that same week in the premier league made it smaller so it can be done!

down-the-slope
28-12-2012, 08:10 PM

Stoke do it, I europe they had to make the pitch wider to match regulation's and rules then that same week in the premier league made it smaller so it can be done!

As I said - size must be maintained for duration of competition

Famous5forever
28-12-2012, 08:12 PM
i have written this game off lets focus on the Derby

HH81
28-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Is game on radio tomorrow?

danhibees1875
28-12-2012, 08:59 PM
As long as we don't spend the game launching balls up high to Doyle and Leigh I'll be happy- so frustrating watching the opposition defence clean up time and time again.

khib70
28-12-2012, 09:30 PM
what am trying to say is Celtic destroy people down the wings our pitch is huge and has lots of space down the wings. if we brought our pitch in it might just might suit us for this game

a wee tactic let me introduce it to PF
Aye why not. let's continue his eye-bleeding pub league football, and just as a bonus, restrict the opposition from playing anything resembling football.

Good God, we haven't half lowered our standards

lyonhibs
28-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Aye why not. let's continue his eye-bleeding pub league football, and just as a bonus, restrict the opposition from playing anything resembling football.

Good God, we haven't half lowered our standards

:agree:

There needs to be as much green space on the field as possible. Then maybe, just maybe, Fenlon will set up a team to exploit it.

I hope Fenlon and his staff are thinking about how Hibs can cause Celtc problems, not keeking their breeks about what Celtc could do to us.

Sylar
28-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Is game on radio tomorrow?

Presume it'll be on BBC, J.

Quite surprised it's not on TV in all honesty (or more accurately, wasn't rearranged for TV).

lord bunberry
29-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Presume it'll be on BBC, J.

Quite surprised it's not on TV in all honesty (or more accurately, wasn't rearranged for TV).

Im sure i heard it was on bbc alba tonight

Hibernia Na Eir
29-12-2012, 08:44 AM

nah, onesies are gay and only for Yams.