PDA

View Full Version : Whats Kenny Sheils saying aboot this then????

greenlex
27-12-2012, 06:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uwq0h-snMfU

Alfred E Newman
27-12-2012, 06:27 PM
didn't appear to be booked either.

vanNISHtelroy
27-12-2012, 07:05 PM
At the game and looking at that once, it looked like Rory stumbled, played the ball after that and didn't appeal for a penalty....didn't react towards the ref until the Hearts players were saying that he should be booked.

lobster
27-12-2012, 07:06 PM
The silence is deafening
However given the opposition, definitely a penalty :wink:

Pretty Boy
27-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Stonewaller.

Future17
27-12-2012, 07:53 PM
At the game and looking at that once, it looked like Rory stumbled, played the ball after that and didn't appeal for a penalty....didn't react towards the ref until the Hearts players were saying that he should be booked.

It's a strange one because it's almost too poor to be a dive. However, although he doesn't claim, he does appear to acknowledge it or apologise to the ref afterwards and doesn't take issue with the Hearts players giving him pelters. Therefore, I think it was an ill-thought-out dive.

I suppose the question is whether a situation like this warrants a yellow card or not.

You may have commented on this on another thread, but what did you think of Cairney's booking for simulation against you guys?

Woody70x2
27-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Stonewaller.

Definite stonewaller and Gowan sent off! That could have been a nasty one.

vanNISHtelroy
27-12-2012, 08:08 PM
It's a strange one because it's almost too poor to be a dive. However, although he doesn't claim, he does appear to acknowledge it or apologise to the ref afterwards and doesn't take issue with the Hearts players giving him pelters. Therefore, I think it was an ill-thought-out dive.

I suppose the question is whether a situation like this warrants a yellow card or not.

You may have commented on this on another thread, but what did you think of Cairney's booking for simulation against you guys?

Commented about it on the thread about it I think. Wasn't sure from where I was sitting...thought it could have been a pen but wasn't sure...but having seen it on the tele it was a stonewaller. Even if it hadn't been a penalty (whether there had been doubt about if he went down easily etc) it wasn't a dive.

The Green Goblin
27-12-2012, 08:11 PM
He's lucky to be alive.

DC_Hibs
27-12-2012, 08:32 PM

I'll put more of a neutral slant on it.

He anticipated a challenge coming in and started to go over. He realised he'd made a james hunt as no challenge was forthcoming so he swung a leg at the ball, never claimed for a foul and then sheepishly kept his heid down.

Kenny Shiels version "The boy Macgowan should have been nicked for attempted murder".

blackpoolhibs
27-12-2012, 09:57 PM
He dived, but very quickly realised he was making himself look stupid and tried to stop himself. Silence is deafening though from Sheils, maybe he's decided to abstain from talking bollox on every subject?

vanNISHtelroy
27-12-2012, 10:24 PM
He dived, but very quickly realised he was making himself look stupid and tried to stop himself. Silence is deafening though from Sheils, maybe he's decided to abstain from talking bollox on every subject?

Yeah people on our forum seem to be agreeing with the first part.

Well when hes not being interviewed post match because of his ban he doesn't get that much chance, maybe he will when he does prematch stuff? Probably not though

HibbiesandtheBaddies
27-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Craig Thompson would have awarded a penalty to Hearts.

ekhibee
28-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Obviously a dive, but McGowan's one of the ones who gets his wages on time, hence the love affair with Hearts, so I would have given a penalty!

Tha Cabbage Kid
28-12-2012, 12:43 PM
shiels wouldnt know coz he doesnt need to watch a replay. ash whole!

Green Fish
28-12-2012, 05:24 PM
shiels wouldnt know coz he doesnt need to watch a replay. ash whole!

I like Shiels even though he's a tit - be a boring world if all managers were like McGlynn!!